CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Channel 4

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

It is you who is the moron. Yes BLM does raise some valid points but look at what is going on around the world. Surely it should ALL lives matter (except yours) but if a white person says that they are automatically racist,which has already happened in America. Things like BLM causes more hatred than is necessary as does the Professor spouting such bollocks.

I see that once again you have accused me of being a racist and as I have said before you know absolutely fuck all about me and my circumstances.

If I dislike someone it's because of their personality of lack of,you being a fine example. Skin colour,religion or where they originate from does not come into it. So take you safe space and shove it up your snowflake arse waste of human shite.

This isn't an argument snatch. It's the intellectual equivalent of a fly banging into various glass windows. 

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This isn't an argument snatch. It's the intellectual equivalent of a fly banging into various glass windows. 

Just fuck off Stickers and smash your head through the various glass windows.

I actually never thought I would be able to actually have real hate for an anonymous wanker on a website but apparently it seems I do.

Again,fuck off. You are not worth my time.

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It is you who is the moron. Yes BLM does raise some valid points but look at what is going on around the world. Surely it should ALL lives matter (except yours) but if a white person says that they are automatically racist,which has already happened in America. Things like BLM causes more hatred than is necessary as does the Professor spouting such bollocks.

I see that once again you have accused me of being a racist and as I have said before you know absolutely fuck all about me and my circumstances.

If I dislike someone it's because of their personality of lack of,you being a fine example. Skin colour,religion or where they originate from does not come into it. So take you safe space and shove it up your snowflake arse waste of human shite.

BLM came about as a reaction to the disproportionate amount of young black men shot and killed by the police. There isn't a corresponding White Lives Matter movement because there is absolutely no need for one. White men and women occupy a privileged place in society and statistics on wealth, education, incarceration levels and police related fatalities confirm this.

I don't have a problem with a select group of people highlighting the numerous injustices black people face, especially in America. Just because a couple of black people try to tarnish the movement by coming out with stupid racist bollocks doesn't make BLM any less valid. What exactly is your problem with the movement, beyond a couple of renegade idiots? Pardon the pun, but you can't tar the whole BLM phenomena with the same brush.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Just fuck off Stickers and smash your head through the various glass windows.

I actually never thought I would be able to actually have real hate for an anonymous wanker on a website but apparently it seems I do.

Again,fuck off. You are not worth my time.

At least I'm not getting to you Snatch. 

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

BLM came about as a reaction to the disproportionate amount of young black men shot and killed by the police. There isn't a corresponding White Lives Matter movement because there is absolutely no need for one. White men and women occupy a privileged place in society and statistics on wealth, education, incarceration levels and police related fatalities confirm this.

I don't have a problem with a select group of people highlighting the numerous injustices black people face, especially in America. Just because a couple of black people try to tarnish the movement by coming out with stupid racist bollocks doesn't make BLM any less valid. What exactly is your problem with the movement, beyond a couple of renegade idiots? Pardon the pun, but you can't tar the whole BLM phenomena with the same brush.

You can fuck off as well. There enough people of other skin colour,culture or from different countries being shot in America and other countries so why just Black lives matter? As I said it should be all lives matter but that's classed as racist. And fuck off with your white privilege. If it's that important to you give your house up to a coloured or immigrant family?

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Bill wades in with the typical loony leftie approach, if you don't agree with me then you're a racist, bigot, sexist and whatever other bollocks they can muster from a very lame brain. It's a waste of time even trying to communicate, let alone find a compromise with know it all wankers like that. All lives do matter apart from terrorist scum bags, nonces, Tony Blair and Bill Thickers.

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Bill wades in with the typical loony leftie approach, if you don't agree with me then you're a racist, bigot, sexist and whatever other bollocks they can muster from a very lame brain. It's a waste of time even trying to communicate, let alone find a compromise with know it all wankers like that. All lives do matter apart from terrorist scum bags, nonces, Tony Blair and Bill Thickers.

My brother's neighbours' nephews' friend has a child who listens to that bloody black drug music they play at the discos! WHITE GENOCIDE!

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

My brother's neighbours' nephews' friend has a child who listens to that bloody black drug music they play at the discos! WHITE GENOCIDE!

Good for them Bill, anyway fuck all that and check out my Cunt Christmas Presents thread that i just started, you can join in if you behave yourself and don't derail it.

30 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

He's a fucking idiot that I'm not going to bother with.