CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Standing behind a woman in the cashpoint queue

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

I’m sorry but it’s always women. A bloke has his card ready, sticks it in, presses the buttons, takes his card and money and fucks off out of the way. Not women.

First of all she is on the fucking phone talking bollocks to some other brain dead cunt.....” yeah he really said that the bastard”......”What do want for tea hun, burgers or peeezaa?”

After 30 seconds she realizes it’s her turn. So she shuffles up to the cashpoint and then, and only then, she starts poking about in her bag trying to find her cunting purse. Another 40 seconds go by and she finally retrieves the fucking thing.

Then she spends another 30 seconds poking about in her purse trying to find the card. All this time she is still on the phone.....,”did you see the state of her ‘air today, fucking tramp.”

She finally puts the card in and spends about HALF A FUCKING  HOUR pressing buttons for reasons only known to herself! Having completed her transaction she then takes fuck knows how long to put the card and the money in the appropriate compartments in her purse , before placing the purse in the appropriate compartment in her bag, all the time blocking access to the cashpoint and still fucking rabbiting on the fucking phone......” Nah...fish fingers and oven chips.”

One of these days, I swear i’m gonna fucking lose it. My patience is wearing extremely thin.👹⛏🔪🗡🔪🔪⚰️

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m sorry but it’s always women. A bloke has his card ready, sticks it in, presses the buttons, takes his card and money and fucks off out of the way. Not women.

First of all she is on the fucking phone talking bollocks to some other brain dead cunt.....” yeah he really said that the bastard”......”What do want for tea hun, burgers or peeezaa?”

After 30 seconds she realizes it’s her turn. So she shuffles up to the cashpoint and then, and only then, she starts poking about in her bag trying to find her cunting purse. Another 40 seconds go by and she finally retrieves the fucking thing.

Then she spends another 30 seconds poking about in her purse trying to find the card. All this time she is still on the phone.....,”did you see the state of her ‘air today, fucking tramp.”

She finally puts the card in and spends about HALF A FUCKING  HOUR pressing buttons for reasons only known to herself! Having completed her transaction she then takes fuck knows how long to put the card and the money in the appropriate compartments in her purse , before placing the purse in the appropriate compartment in her bag, all the time blocking access to the cashpoint and still fucking rabbiting on the fucking phone......” Nah...fish fingers and oven chips.”

One of these days, I swear i’m gonna fucking lose it. My patience is wearing extremely thin.👹⛏🔪🗡🔪🔪⚰️

MCP.

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

its a pity you did not follow her in to the supermarket or shop, this same performance would be again repeated at the check out tills. I think the phone has a big impact on these people because it seems to drain most of their brain higher functions leaving other minor functions such as perambulation ineffective. They always have a glazed expression whilst on the phone.  

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It's the multi card cunts that insert 4 or 5 cards, that boils my piss. And then get a printed readout, stand there and read it and then take that card out and insert the next one and do the fucking same again. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

PS @Admin can you disable those fucking emojis please? Before you know it, Pen & Judge will be talking entirely in hieroglyphics and the site will resemble a child's Whatsapp history.

⛏⛏

Guest judgetwi

Then there’s the fat cow on the train ( sorry  , always a woman and always fat ) Every bloke has their card ready before the doors slide open but not wobble chops. No she waits until she gets to the ticket barrier before she starts rooting around in her bag for the fucking thing thus blocking TWO fucking barriers with her huge great fucking arse.

She does the same journey and causes the same chaos at the same fucking station every fucking day. YOU STUPID FAT FUCKING BITCH!

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Then there’s the fat cow on the train ( sorry  , always a woman and always fat ) Every bloke has their card ready before the doors slide open but not wobble chops. No she waits until she gets to the ticket barrier before she starts rooting around in her bag for the fucking thing thus blocking TWO fucking barriers with her huge great fucking arse.

She does the same journey and causes the same chaos at the same fucking station every fucking day. YOU STUPID FAT FUCKING BITCH!

Fat people? Easy target Judge.

As you always used to say.

Guest judgetwi
42 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fat people? Easy target Judge.

As you always used to say.

Wrong as usual Snitcher. It’s a REPETITIVE easy target, along with mobility scooters and the ubiquitous “football is for poofs”

......as I always used to say.

Anyway, I can change my mind and it’s fuck all to do with you ,  nose ointment.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Wrong as usual Snitcher. It’s a REPETITIVE easy target, along with mobility scooters and the ubiquitous “football is for poofs”

Fat cunt.

18 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Still predictable then. Hows the Harley you football loving poof?

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Come on Jugg's fight back don't act like a soccer poof.

27 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You forgot to mention, while they're doing all the above in your post, they also turn round sometimes and give dirty looks to every cuntbreed waiting behind them. If you're really lucky, they will have a couple of bratcunts with them to prolong the agony.

Can you provide a translation of this nonsense, for the benefit of those of us who aren’t fluent in cretin?

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Judge, don't forget the ever popular bedsit and day carer comments!  

How's Stavros?

27 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Fuck off, Pen.  Stop stirring the pot, you dismal little creature.  

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Only Yanks, poofs and PE teachers call it “soccer”.

Please don’t tell me what to do My Lady. We’re not living in your 🇰🇵 North Korean paradise.......well not yet anyway.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Only Yanks, poofs and PE teachers call it “soccer”.

Please don’t tell me what to do My Lady. We’re not living in your 🇰🇵 North Korean paradise.......well not yet anyway.

Kim-Jong-un-weather-890107.jpg

Kim-Jong-Un-weather-2-1156047.jpg