CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Annoying Christmas songs by cunts.

Earl of Punkape

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Band Aids. It’s probably been said before . Suck my dick.

This is Punky's thread, Quince, let's try to get things right...it's AIDS!  

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Frosty the fucking Snowman, especially - but not limited to - the version by the Ronettes.

This goes for pretty much any Xmas song written or released by Americans between 1945 and 1970, and shoe-horned into their awful Xmas films at every opportunity ever since. On which note, I just need to say that the supposed masterpiece "It's a Wonderful Life" is overrated, overacted, utter fucking bilge.

But Baws, surely your heart is melted by Every Time A Bell Rings An Angel Gets It’s Wings?

By which I mean the seminal album by Swedish rockers, Logh. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for mentioning family, daft prick

What does Christmas look like round the Pecker household then?

I'm picturing chicken nuggets and Aunt Bessie's roast tattys for the main course, before all settling down with a Petit Filous each in front of the TV, guffawing at a Harry Hill Live at the Apollo DVD.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm picturing chicken nuggets and Aunt Bessie's roast tattys for the main course, before all settling down with a Petit Filous each in front of the TV, guffawing at a Harry Hill Live at the Apollo DVD.

Actually, this year I'm printing out pictures of your avatar and Jeremy Cor-bins face. We're all going to shit and piss on them and post them to your house along with a dose of anthrax. Happy new year you stupid twat.

I suggest you calm down. This isn't real. I'd hate to see you go to far with the family stuff and get banned for good. 

Guest Bill Stickers
19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually, this year I'm printing out pictures of your avatar and Jeremy Cor-bins face. We're all going to shit and piss on them and post them to your house along with a dose of anthrax. Happy new year you stupid twat.

I suggest you calm down. This isn't real. I'd hate to see you go to far with the family stuff and get banned for good. 

I'm perfectly calm Stubby. However, I wouldn't say that defecating on pictures of someone you've never met, and/or the leader of the Labour party, is the epitome of stoicism.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm perfectly calm Stubby. However, I wouldn't say that defecating on pictures of someone you've never met, and/or the leader of the Labour party, is the epitome of stoicism.

Stoicism is a very big word for you. 

Reported for going of topic and continuing the feud which saw your gay bros loose and get banned. Leave it in the open corner and please calm down. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for going of topic and continuing the feud which saw your gay bros loose and get banned. Leave it in the open corner and please calm down. 

You're doing well here. I reckon you should tell me to calm down again, that should work.

Maybe you could put it all in caps, tag me umpteen times, send me some more utterly nonsensical PMs, and repeatedly post on my profile again, just to show how calm you are?

Yes, yes the stuff nominated is all unadulterated crap but I notice that nobody has dared to nominate the uttermost shite of all.

Be awed by the most shallow, cynical, unmusical, badly played (mimed?) satanic semen-stain in history (and may God have mercy on my soul):

10 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Face it, 'The Fairytale of new York' - AND THAT'S IT!!!

Anything else is maudlin, clichéd bollocks - and in the case of Greg Lake's 'I Believe in Father Christmas', vaguely sinister and threatening too.

PS Buble's 'Baby It's Cold Outside' is downright rapey. You only need add in a lyric about 'rohypnol' and he'd be convicted for grooming, no question

Bollocks, fairy tail of New York, plastic paddy shite about drunks perpetuating the twee notion of loveable Irish rogues. Listen to it; I'd rather go jet skiing 

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lose, not loose, you thick pants-wetting spastic.

I hardly think that you going absolutely crazy then melting down and crying to the mods like some sort of pathetic child constitutes any sort of victory.

Especially as you were then coolered yourself for being an interminable bore. 

Snitches get stitches, Ssssstubby.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lose, not loose, you thick pants-wetting spastic.

I hardly think that you going absolutely crazy then melting down and crying to the mods like some sort of pathetic child constitutes any sort of victory.

Especially as you were then coolered yourself for being an interminable bore. 

Snitches get stitches, Ssssstubby.

I think you need to give it a rest as you've been boring everycunt here to a standard I can only aspire to.

Repeating my wet pants jibe is a sign of your infatuation.

23 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Is there a Harry Hill dead at the Apollo DVD? 

45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you need to give it a rest as you've been boring everycunt here to a standard I can only aspire to.

Repeating my wet pants jibe is a sign of your infatuation.

Stubby, my friend, I've just had a wonderful weekend.

Saturday afternoon was spent enjoying roast beef at Simpson's in the Strand, followed by an evening at Ronnie Scott's, then on to The Swan at Lavenham for Sunday luncheon, a spa and three hours of anal with Mrs. D. 

How was your chicken doner and the 'Strictly' final?

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, my friend, I've just had a wonderful weekend.

Saturday afternoon was spent enjoying roast beef at Simpson's in the Strand, followed by an evening at Ronnie Scott's, then on to The Swan at Lavenham for Sunday luncheon, a Spa and three hours of anal with Mrs. D. 

How was your Chicken Doner and the 'Strictly' final?

Is mrs d the nickname for your dog?

if you must know: saturday swimming am, brunch with the family, rugby, pints and curry with the boys. Sunday lie in and praying for rain in Perth, carol service with mrs peckers lot, 8 mile run and early night.

Why don't you start PMing me again with your sad boyfriends?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is mrs d the nickname for your dog?

if you must know: saturday swimming am, brunch with the family, rugby, pints and curry with the boys. Sunday lie in and praying for rain in Perth, carol service with mrs peckers lot, 8 mile run and early night.

Why don't you start PMing me again with your sad boyfriends?

Careful Stubby.  That is the kind of comment that Punkape loves to report!