CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Annoying Christmas songs by cunts.

Earl of Punkape

Guest judgetwi

Welcome back Spunkmonkey. Now you and your dim pals can get back to the routine of exchanging adolescent sexual abuse. They have missed you, trust me. If I had the power I would pay you from the public purse for the important work you do in the field of mental health.

Do  carry on.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Welcome back Spunkmonkey. Now you and your dim pals can get back to the routine of exchanging adolescent sexual abuse. They have missed you, trust me. If I had the power I would pay you from the public purse for the important work you do in the field of mental health.

Do  carry on.

Reported for going off topic...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

E17 and Stay Another Day. If only that Brain Harvey cunt could do a proper job of running himself over just like a spaceship pilot.

Didn’t he vomit after a jacket potato and end up under his car, the Cockney wanker? 

I’ll nominate A Spaceman Came Travelling, by Cunt De Burgh. Nails down a blackboard every year. 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

This song by George “fruity pants” Michael obviously doesn’t qualify as it is brilliant.

lol.

Get stuffed,

Wow! You really do have good taste Mr Punkape!

Face it, 'The Fairytale of new York' - AND THAT'S IT!!!

Anything else is maudlin, clichéd bollocks - and in the case of Greg Lake's 'I Believe in Father Christmas', vaguely sinister and threatening too.

PS Buble's 'Baby It's Cold Outside' is downright rapey. You only need add in a lyric about 'rohypnol' and he'd be convicted for grooming, no question

Frosty the fucking Snowman, especially - but not limited to - the version by the Ronettes.

This goes for pretty much any Xmas song written or released by Americans between 1945 and 1970, and shoe-horned into their awful Xmas films at every opportunity ever since. On which note, I just need to say that the supposed masterpiece "It's a Wonderful Life" is overrated, overacted, utter fucking bilge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

PS Buble's 'Baby It's Cold Outside' is downright rapey. You only need add in a lyric about 'rohypnol' and he'd be convicted for grooming, no question

I actually quite like the version by Tom & Cerys, although I'm not sure the old boy's heart would last the night.

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

This song by George “fruity pants” Michael obviously doesn’t qualify as it is brilliant.

lol.

Get stuffed,

Thank fuck he's had his last Christmas the raving cock lover and good "friend" of Elton John.

No wonder you think it's brilliant.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

That Holly and that Ivy

When they are both full grown

Of all the slags that are in the town

Fackin Holly bares her crown

At the rising of her bum

and the cumming of a queer

Then playing with her hairy organ

Which Jimmy Savile did for years

A masterpiece!

Perhaps you could call it:  Ratcum's First Movement (of the day)

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Look at these drug-addled twats......

Admit it spunk monkey, if you had the opportunity, you'd take it up the back passage for each and every one of those cunts, without first informing them of your AIDS!  Which, I will have you know, is illegal.  Therefore, consider yourself, REPORTED!

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Admit it spunk monkey, if you had the opportunity, you'd take it up the back passage for each and every one of those cunts, without first informing them of your AIDS!  Which, I will have you know, is illegal.  Therefore, consider yourself, REPORTED!

Off topic and derailing the thread.

reported.