CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Santa Claus

Jiggerycock

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Or Cyril Smith, but he's dead thank the fuck. Merry Christmas, you spud peeling wanker

Fuck off you French cunt.

Haven't you any Panzer Divisions to surrender to this fine morning. Or, at least a Girl Guide troop from Garmish Partenkirchen.

Guest luke swarm

May I take this opportunity to wish all my fellow cunts and even bigger cunts a merry Christmas and a prosperous peaceful new year. I apologise for any members I have upset or cunted inadvertently.

Oh to hell with this shite, Its all insincere tosh as you well know, I wish you all a miserable fucking year and loss of your life savings you bunch of funny and amusing cunts. Jingle fucking bells. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
30 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

He can get fucked, the perverted red robed cunt staring down my chimney.

Don't fuck him off too quickly. He might be a fat cunt but he did turn up at your foetid bedsit without requiring a credit card first. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't fuck him off too quickly. He might be a fat cunt but he did turn up at your foetid bedsit without requiring a credit card first. 

Is there any particular reason why you are unable to write your comments in English?

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Is there any particular reason why you are unable to write your comments in English?

If there is ANY chance at all, that my posts will get on your sagging, knee crushing tits, I try it.  If you cannot understand them, it's your problem, not mine.

Stupid cunt!

Fuck off

LOL

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If there is ANY chance at all, that my posts will get on your sagging, knee crushing tits, I try it.  If you cannot understand them, it's your problem, not mine.

Stupid cunt!

Fuck off

LOL

There you are doing it again .. PLEASE write in English not serbo croat or albanian.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

There you are doing it again .. PLEASE write in English not serbo croat or albanian.

There you are again, braying on and on like your impotent mate punky!!!

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There you are again, braying on and on like your impotent mate punky!!!

At least Spunkie writes in English .. why can't you do the same?

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Give it a rest,  your constant drivel is even making Albert Ross appear intelligent.

Withers, at some point during the festive period, I'm going to brutally rape you. I can picture it now, your longjohns slack around your ankles, the stench of talcum powder and Aramis pervading the shrivelled husk of your half-dead, skeletal body. 

Despite your constant croaking of "Mon Dieu!" And "Sacre Bleu!" I'm going to slowly slide my furiously erect cock into your chemo-ravaged arse hole, drilling you hard and fast until your false teeth shoot out of your festering fucking gob and into the Pot Au Feu.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Decs, Buba, Withers, and all...except Punky and Pen...Merry Christmas!  May your day be full of cunting and excellent dining and wine!  (Or alcohol of choice, and plenty of it!).

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Give it a rest,  your constant drivel is even making Albert Ross appear intelligent.

Oh and before you die .. thank you for reading what I post.

Guest luke swarm
42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, at some point during the festive period, I'm going to brutally rape you. I can picture it now, your longjohns slack around your ankles, the stench of talcum powder and Aramis pervading the shrivelled husk of your half-dead, skeletal body. 

Despite your constant croaking of "Mon Dieu!" And "Sacre Bleu!" I'm going to slowly slide my furiously erect cock into your chemo-ravaged arse hole, drilling you hard and fast until your false teeth shoot out of your festering fucking gob and into the Pot Au Feu.

Decimus

Lets just say its Christmas and you have been making rather merry with that bottle of cheap Haig whisky, we will leave it at that and no harm done alright, go and have a cup of coffee before any more posts I think.

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Decimus

Lets just say its Christmas and you have been making rather merry with that bottle of cheap Haig whisky, we will leave it at that and no harm done alright, go and have a cup of coffee before any more posts I think.

Sound advice, Luke. I was a little bit sick in my mouth after posting it, although I did have a bit of a semi as well.

Are you going to watch Doctor Who?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Decimus said:

Sound advice, Luke. I was a little bit sick in my mouth after posting it, although I did have a bit of a semi as well.

Are you going to watch Doctor Who?

No, I am afraid I am having to endure Prisoner Of Azkaban whilst trying not to chuck up the sickly sweet Sauternes that I thought would be a good idea to finish off with the trifle.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Your problem is that you read too much Catherine Cookson