CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spit or Swallow

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

I unfortunately had cause to Venture into Dudley today, its not an experience I look forward to at the best of times but a tenant of mine was being a stupid cunt with the heating thermostat. Anyway after sorting this "emergency" out I decided to grab a bit of lunch at the Greasy Barstard Public house. From the car to the Pub is about 10 mins walk.

On the short stroll in this dismal arsehole of a town I must have passed a never ending stream of baseball capped, snaggly teeth, pale pallid skin, kappa jogger with superdry jackets squeezed over massive guts, metal shit in their eyebrows, tattooed neck, chav cunts. And the Blokes were even worse.Why the fuck do they feel the need to spit constantly, I mean they are not chewing tobacco or any other stimulant that I can see but every few steps one of them feels the need to spit in a gratuitous manner as if for some kind of approval from the rest of the chavly herd.

Is it some form of territory marking ritual, do these cunts have accelerated saliva glandular action or are they just dirty filthy bastards who are so immensely head pounding stupid that they know no better. Yes I know its Dudley but even so, its still not too much to expect to walk on a relatively snot free pavement in any English town is it.    

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

I unfortunately had cause to Venture into Dudley today, its not an experience I look forward to at the best of times but a tenant of mine was being a stupid cunt with the heating thermostat. Anyway after sorting this "emergency" out I decided to grab a bit of lunch at the Greasy Barstard Public house. From the car to the Pub is about 10 mins walk.

On the short stroll in this dismal arsehole of a town I must have passed a never ending stream of baseball capped, snaggly teeth, pale pallid skin, kappa jogger with superdry jackets squeezed over massive guts, metal shit in their eyebrows, tattooed neck, chav cunts. And the Blokes were even worse.Why the fuck do they feel the need to spit constantly, I mean they are not chewing tobacco or any other stimulant that I can see but every few steps one of them feels the need to spit in a gratuitous manner as if for some kind of approval from the rest of the chavly herd.

Is it some form of territory marking ritual, do these cunts have accelerated saliva glandular action or are they just dirty filthy bastards who are so immensely head pounding stupid that they know no better. Yes I know its Dudley but even so, its still not too much to expect to walk on a relatively snot free pavement in any English town is it.    

Maybe they're copying their footballing heroes?

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

. Yes I know its Dudley but even so, its still not too much to expect to walk on a relatively snot free pavement in any English town is it.    

Unfortunately for you, and certainly not me, it probably is to much. No snotty pavements in my town, we are always pissing in the street to wash it away. Vivre, lol, and fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Unfortunately for you, and certainly not me, it probably is to much. No snotty pavements in my town, we are always pissing in the street to wash it away. Vivre, lol, and fuck off.

would it be too much to ask if you could just vary your posts beyond the oh look I live in France shite Scrotes.  We fucking get it ok and I think unanimously agree that its the best place for you rather than over here. Now fuck off and feed the Geese or something. 

13 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

would it be too much to ask if you could just vary your posts beyond the oh look I live in France shite Scrotes.  We fucking get it ok and I think unanimously agree that its the best place for you rather than over here. Now fuck off and feed the Geese or something. 

Don't forget his endless Marie Curie tales, the boring fucking cunt.

I want to hear more about his time as a lumberjack in Wales, during his formative years. He's briefly mentioned it, but it all remains a bit of a mystery.

Reading between the lines though, he was probably horrendously buggered by some boyo from the valleys, hence his enduring hatred of all things Welsh.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Chewing tobacco should be distributed to these low life deplorables.  They would almost certainly be guaranteed oral cancer, and we would have valuable land to make nice for respectable cunts.  

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

You want variety. I read today that Sandwell Council in West Midlands have been asked to rename a street called Bell End, as the residents are getting ribbed over it. A solution would be for them to move out, and you, Decimus, Bill, and Bubba move in. The road leads on to Mincing Lane, so that would appeal to the other benders on here. 

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

You want variety. I read today that Sandwell Council in West Midlands have been asked to rename a street called Bell End, as the residents are getting ribbed over it. A solution would be for them to move out, and you, Decimus, Bill, and Bubba move in. The road leads on to Mincing Lane, so that would appeal to the other benders on here. 

Awful.

I think you're done here.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

well in my opinion Bell End should be renamed Swallow Street and Mincing Lane should be Seaman Lane.

You are not fit to lick Ricks shoes Scrotes, that man is an example to us all in calm composure and a steady hand.

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

well in my opinion Bell End should be renamed Swallow Street and Mincing Lane should be Seaman Lane.

You are not fit to lick Ricks shoes Scrotes, that man is an example to us all in calm composure and a steady hand.

I like the weighting of this kind of nom. 3 replies then let counting commence. I

Probably the best thing to come out of Wolverhampton since you designed that state of the art Tyre recycling plant at Eddlington.

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Are you a letting/estate agent, Swarm?

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Have you ever been to Shrowsbury?