CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Employer Cunts

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Thanks for proving once again that Rick is someone who needs you to answer for him. Now your have the arse kissers putting you on a pedestal you must be pleased with yourself. 

If you want to cooler me then do it properly and while your there shove it up you hairy arse.

Cunt.

your(sic) the best one on here Snatch, its about time these high and mighty Moderator cunts (no offence mods, no really)  were given a taste of their own medicine by someone not afraid to say it like it is. I wanted to say the same thing but I was scared you see. Let them put that in their pipe and. smoke it lol.    

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

your(sic) the best one on here Snatch, its about time these high and mighty Moderator cunts (no offence mods, no really)  were given a taste of their own medicine by someone not afraid to say it like it is. I wanted to say the same thing but I was scared you see. Let them put that in their pipe and. smoke it lol.    

Hear, hear.

lol.

Guest Piston
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Thanks for proving once again that Rick is someone who needs you to answer for him. Now your have the arse kissers putting you on a pedestal you must be pleased with yourself. 

If you want to cooler me then do it properly and while your there shove it up you hairy arse.

Cunt.

Agreed. Once again a problem of Rick's own making which he was incapable or either noticing or sorting.

Roops-to-the-rescue is all very well and she does have a certain 'style' but it further undermines what little credibility Rick retains.

It's not surprising that he seems to be widely considered to be a bit of a tw..erp.

Ah quarter-to-pub, evenin' all

Guest Snatch
50 minutes ago, Piston said:

Agreed. Once again a problem of Rick's own making which he was incapable or either noticing or sorting.

Roops-to-the-rescue is all very well and she does have a certain 'style' but it further undermines what little credibility Rick retains.

It's not surprising that he seems to be widely considered to be a bit of a tw..erp.

Maybe a list of trigger words so he's not so easily offended.

He's still a twat though.

55 minutes ago, Piston said:

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Maybe a list of trigger words so he's not so easily offended.

He's still a twat though.

The Scope Clique is forming. 

@Decimus, @William T.D. Stickers, @luke swarm, @Quincy Cockfingers, be warned.

Actually, fuck you Quince, you’re a joke. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Snatch said:

Cunt.

Snatch, is everything alright at home?