CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Employer Cunts

Hello fellow cunt haters:  I'm sure there are hundreds of posts about CUNT employers, here is another

***** factory in ****** employed me as a full- time cleaner but practice CUNTY employing tactics.

I was started with no employment contract and terms and conditions, no induction and left at the "deep end" to do a job which would have been perfectly doable if the time allotted for the floor cleaning part (which was the size of a rugby field) Mathematically sweeping this area (and mopping) around machine and under machines, with safety hazards everywhere without any signage was impossible unless areas were missed. Time allowed 1-11/2 hrs.  I asked supervisor how I did for the 1st day and she said "pretty good"; I admitted that I was behind the eight ball and did better the 2nd day and made a few errors (Having been inducted would have prevented those errors) On the second day I was called into a room and sacked on the spot for failure to comply to these insane time schedules. I said this was unfair. The factory itself is full of unsafe areas, the cleaning facilities are poor with inadequate drainage and wash areas. The floor is so dirty despite being cleaned maybe 3 times a day, you had you spend a considerable amount of time emptying dirty water (Which lasted all of 3 minutes) and refilling. Not to mention some insane rule about moustache and beard stubble not being allowed over 2mm, (My hair was about 3mm-4mm, I would not have minded if this was pointed out to me at the interview stage and was only mentioned when the manager bumped into me)  which I assumed was so it would not get stuck on any machinery (But the stupid hairnet they gave you to cover up said hair follicles was more dangerous than said hair) It seems this company  only increased its cleaning staff because of changes in government rules involving inspections. They have gone from hardly cleaning at all and every man and his dog rushing around cleaning when they knew the inspector was coming, to employing more cleaners (Not enough cleaners) 

My saving grace for the day was; one other person who started with me did not even bother to notify or turn up the second day. This company treats their workers like shits and is obviously, in my opinion, worthy of the title CUNT. What say you?

13 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’m lost for words.

Me too. This is the corner equivalent of happily admitting to being an admirer of Jimmy Savile. This poor fucker has a bee in their bonnet, and chose to let it buzz around here. Only slightly less of a faux pas than the night when Stoops posted a picture of himself and his Caelocanth looking girlfriend. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Smiley, don't stop trying.  If for no other reason than we have enough to torment you relentlessly already, going on benefits will not look good on your profile or permanent record.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Me too. This is the corner equivalent of happily admitting to being an admirer of Jimmy Savile. This poor fucker has a bee in their bonnet, and chose to let it buzz around here. Only slightly less of a faux pas than the night when Stoops posted a picture of himself and his Caelocanth looking girlfriend. 

Eric, you make me sick. The likes of you never give a newbie a break.

21 hours ago, smileyouareoncandidcamera said:

Hello fellow cunt haters:  I'm sure there are hundreds of posts about CUNT employers, here is another

***** factory in ***** employed me as a full- time cleaner but practice CUNTY employing tactics.

I was started with no employment contract and terms and conditions, no induction and left at the "deep end" to do a job which would have been perfectly doable if the time allotted for the floor cleaning part (which was the size of a rugby field) Mathematically sweeping this area (and mopping) around machine and under machines, with safety hazards everywhere without any signage was impossible unless areas were missed. Time allowed 1-11/2 hrs.  I asked supervisor how I did for the 1st day and she said "pretty good"; I admitted that I was behind the eight ball and did better the 2nd day and made a few errors (Having been inducted would have prevented those errors) On the second day I was called into a room and sacked on the spot for failure to comply to these insane time schedules. I said this was unfair. The factory itself is full of unsafe areas, the cleaning facilities are poor with inadequate drainage and wash areas. The floor is so dirty despite being cleaned maybe 3 times a day, you had you spend a considerable amount of time emptying dirty water (Which lasted all of 3 minutes) and refilling. Not to mention some insane rule about moustache and beard stubble not being allowed over 2mm, (My hair was about 3mm-4mm, I would not have minded if this was pointed out to me at the interview stage and was only mentioned when the manager bumped into me)  which I assumed was so it would not get stuck on any machinery (But the stupid hairnet they gave you to cover up said hair follicles was more dangerous than said hair) It seems this company  only increased its cleaning staff because of changes in government rules involving inspections. They have gone from hardly cleaning at all and every man and his dog rushing around cleaning when they knew the inspector was coming, to employing more cleaners (Not enough cleaners) 

My saving grace for the day was; one other person who started with me did not even bother to notify or turn up the second day. This company treats their workers like shits and is obviously, in my opinion, worthy of the title CUNT. What say you?

Do you know TataSteelyDan, you verbose, life-failing, stupid fucking cunt?

Just kidding Smiley, not bad for a first efffort, if a little niche, as most of us cunts won’t ever feel your pain as we are the country’s elite: doctors, musicians, millionaire car parts salesmen, a Welshman with a full-time job, a slimy Scottish estate agent and a professional gay golfer. 

Kill yourself. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Just kidding Smiley, not bad for a first efffort, if a little niche, as most of us cunts won’t ever feel your pain as we are the country’s elite: doctors, musicians, millionaire car parts salesmen, a Welshman with a full-time job, a slimy Scottish estate agent and a professional gay golfer. 

Kill yourself. 

Must you be so gentle and kind?

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Kill yourself. 

I have to take issue, there is no way that our golfer is a professional, unless you were referring to the gayness element of the title in which case my apologies.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 hours ago, smileyouareoncandidcamera said:

***** factory in ****** employed me as a full- time cleaner but practice CUNTY employing tactics.

Could you give us a bit more detail please?

Well I shall not be back to this site as the ribbing I got from all this is appalling. I thought this site was about sounding off etc, it seems to be just an excuse to abuse other members which is not cup of teas you can all go and fuck yourselves  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
28 minutes ago, smileyouareoncandidcamera said:

Well I shall not be back to this site as the ribbing I got from all this is appalling. I thought this site was about sounding off etc, it seems to be just an excuse to abuse other members which is not cup of teas you can all go and fuck yourselves  

Epic, simply fucking epic...

Please stay around a little longer and ignore these dire fucking cunts, they're all as thick as pig shit. We have a resident counsellor in the form of the highly regarded @Stubby Pecker who is able to perfectly articulate himself and provide the necessary support in these matters. I'm sure he'll be along soon.

43 minutes ago, smileyouareoncandidcamera said:

Oh dear. What do you understand by the meaning of the word ‘cunt’ - in the context of behaviour?

52 minutes ago, Ogri Trumpton - Bacon said:

Epic, simply fucking epic...

Please stay around a little longer and ignore these dire fucking cunts, they're all as thick as pig shit. We have a resident counsellor in the form of the highly regarded @Stubby Pecker who is able to perfectly articulate himself and provide the necessary support in these matters. I'm sure he'll be along soon.

I think this lads got a great future here foggy, I'm rooting for the pathetic creature

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think this lads got a great future here foggy, I'm rooting for the pathetic creature

Indeed Stubbs. This could be a renaissance for the corner if this is an abstract trolling adventure. I hope it is.

By the way, congratulations on your bludgeoning into submission of that sissy cunt, Turbo Diesel Stickers. I knew he'd succumb to the onslaught eventually. This leaves the clique a cunt down and possibly wide open to a massive kicking. Do you intend to follow through?

9 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

Lighten up little mincer.. it's only me having a little play with the boys.

Faggot.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
29 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

Evening Rick. I suppose this accounts for my earlier torpedoed reply?

Forgive my excitement, it was like waking to find I'm the last man alive and Scarlett Johannson, Nigella Lawson, Gal Gadot and Beyonce are calling on me to repopulate the planet from a hot tub, full of bacon and egg flavour KY jelly.

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I repent Rick, personally though I thought it was Admin mincing about it trying to generate a bit od activity.

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Ah the rules of the corner. Waste of fucking time you twat.

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

21 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Ah the rules of the corner. Waste of fucking time you twat.

Abusing, provoking or baiting of moderators will result in suspension/ deletion. 

Rick, I think you know what needs to be done here.....

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Abusing, provoking or baiting of moderators will result in suspension/ deletion. 

Rick, I think you know what needs to be done here.....

7. No fomenting arguments or pursuing vendettas with other members.

Take Ding ,Stubby or any other cunt your pathetic little gang didn't like as an example and your all still here.

Unfortunately.

Fuck off.