CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

Guest judgetwi

Anyone who thinks the Establishment are going to risk another referendum (on anything) must be some kind of cunt. They won’t make that mistake again.

Much better to implement whatever fudge they are dreaming up. ( blue passports and fuck all else ) I don’t mind if the dimmo remoaners want to be ruled by a foreign government......the sooner they fuck off to wherever they want the better.

4 hours ago, Piston said:

The voice of moderation (heh heh).

Spot on, as was your earlier post re 'uneducated' leavers.

Also, let us not neglect the rich and so influential vested interest groups who are doing very well out of the EU gravy train and will fight to stop it being derailed: slipper-farmers, large land owners for whom single-payment subsidies dwarf the average uk wage, Euro MPs (what use are they anyway?) etc

Bring me my bow of burning gold....

I think you'll find when the single farm payment goes when we leave CAP many farmers will simply go out of business. Upland sheep farming for example( @Bubba C...) exists only because of subsidies, in fact most of our barren, depressing and wildlife free uplands are kept specifically like this as they don't actually have to produce food to get their wad of tax payers cash- all they need to do is keep the land in condition so in could ie stop scrub and woods forming and continue draining the bogs ( @Panzerknacker) Thus fucking the place up even more. 

If the general public where made very aware of the stupid conditions farmers must go through to get their CAP payments and the environmental damage this produces they'd be amazed. When you tell the cunts they're paying for this they'd probably kick you in the balls.

One last joke on the tax payer is the more land you own the more subsidy you get. So some of the richest cunts the land- royals, barons, Saudi princes, Russian oligarchs, general fucking toffs receive millions of pounds just for owning land. The same goes for grouse moors owned the the same cunts and of course some Tory MPs and the virgin cunt.

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Many of those elderly xenophobes will have kicked the bucket if we get another ref (which will never happen) in the summer. Plus all the lazy student cunts who didn't vote last time and have since discovered politics via there new found t-shirt hero Cor-Bin, will come out in droves. It would probably be 60:40 in favour of remain now we've all seen what utter cunts those European shites are playing at. Alas, we were never really European anyway as our culture has more in common with countries thousands of miles away. The only lot we really got on with was the bog rats who will be shitting black runny Guinness turds until they find out how fucked they are- we buy most of their agricultural produce, their biggest industry by miles.

Agricultural exports in Ireland count for 4% of gdp despite, like most countries having the most vociferous representatives. they really aren't that important compared with tech and financial services. Anyway the feeling is without some kind of agreement on trade irish produce would be too expensive to the majority of UK residents.

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Agricultural exports in Ireland count for 4% of gdp despite, like most countries having the most vociferous representatives. they really aren't that important compared with tech and financial services. Anyway the feeling is without some kind of agreement on trade irish produce would be too expensive to the majority of UK residents.

Panzerknacker 

There's no some sort of deal. It's free trade including financial services or nothing. Anything other than that doesn't benefit the UK.

On the point of expensive agriculture, does this mean our farmers and fishing fleets might see an opening of a gap in the market. Sounds like broken Britains on the mend

10 minutes ago, White van man said:

There's no some sort of deal. It's free trade including financial services or nothing. Anything other than that doesn't benefit the UK.

On the point of expensive agriculture, does this mean our farmers and fishing fleets might see an opening of a gap in the market. Sounds like broken Britains on the mend

Without certain exemptions your produce will be deemed as originating outside of the EU. .on a par with Ugandan chicken or Malawian beef

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Without certain exemptions your produce will be deemed as originating outside of the EU. .on a par with Ugandan chicken or Malawian beef

Panzerknacker 

Sorry. My mistake. I meant our farmers and fishermen to produce food for ourselves to eat. 

Just now, White van man said:

Sorry. My mistake. I meant our farmers and fishermen to produce food for ourselves to eat. 

With the removal of EU subsidies your produce will be more expensive and you'll have to import food from non eu countries. .hence your food industry will be compromised and will not be allowed to contaminate other European countries. ..ya could however plant spuds n brassica in your garden and along motorway verges 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White van man said:

does this mean our farmers and fishing fleets might see an opening of a gap in the market. Sounds like broken Britains on the mend

I doubt it. All it's taken in the past is a single drunken Icelandic man in a rowing boat to send our esteemed fishing fleet packing. Your optimism is refreshing, but it might soon be tempered by the gristle and low quality of Bolivian beef you'll be chewing on once we're out of the EU.

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I doubt it. All it's taken in the past is a single drunken Icelandic man in a rowing boat to send our esteemed fishing fleet packing. Your optimism is refreshing, but it might soon be tempered by the gristle and low quality of Bolivian beef you'll be chewing on once we're out of the EU.

Some of us (52 % to be precise) would rather chew on Bolivian beef than on the cocks of Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Deutsche fucking Bank.

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Some of us (52 % to be precise) would rather chew on Bolivian beef than on the cocks of Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Deutsche fucking Bank.

I like you Judge .. not a lot but I do like you.

Guest White van man
24 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Or Argentinean beef..or rather what they say is beef..  

Panzerknacker 

We have our own cows. Thousands of small businesses will start. Honest tax payers to replace the big tax dodging companys. More money for the NHS.

I actually think Ireland is loving being the centre of attention. Who would have thought selling a few greyhounds would put them on the world stage 

Guest judgetwi
33 minutes ago, White van man said:

We have our own cows. Thousands of small businesses will start. Honest tax payers to replace the big tax dodging companys. More money for the NHS.

I actually think Ireland is loving being the centre of attention. Who would have thought selling a few greyhounds would put them on the world stage 

There’s one Irish export we can definitely do without......dirty thieving poncing fucking pikeys. The Irish hate them even more than we do.....”free movement of Labour” is one thing, it’s free movement of cunts that I have a problem with.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Anyone who thinks the Establishment are going to risk another referendum (on anything) must be some kind of cunt. They won’t make that mistake again.

Much better to implement whatever fudge they are dreaming up. ( blue passports and fuck all else ) I don’t mind if the dimmo remoaners want to be ruled by a foreign government......the sooner they fuck off to wherever they want the better.

Venal Blair, Clegg et al would love another referendum with two clear options on the ballot paper that would be binding, as they seem to think the first ballot was not clear enough for the average Joe Cunt to comprehend. Remain in the EU and Remain in the EU. 

I think Mr fucking Farage is calling their bluff, as he was told this week by the unelected and unaccountable Mr Barnier we are not leaving under any circumstances.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Venal Blair, Clegg et al would love another referendum with two clear options on the ballot paper that would be binding, as they seem to think the first ballot was not clear enough for the average Joe Cunt to comprehend. Remain in the EU and Remain in the EU. 

I think Mr fucking Farage is calling their bluff, as he was told this week by the unelected and unaccountable Mr Barnier we are not leaving under any circumstances.

They have also thought up a nice new word for people who have changed their minds (become fed up) "bregretters'".

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Or Argentinean beef..or rather what they say is beef..  

Panzerknacker 

Oh dear, you do seem to have a problem with foreigners....first  Bolivians and now Argentinians. I thought it was us ignorant, uneducated , racist, little Englander  cunts who wrapped ourselves in the Union Jack (or the tricolour)

That’s the problem with repeating speculative bollocks from the Guardian......or are you just making it up as you go along?

Guest White van man
6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

We will leave. The remainers moaning ( due to schools cancelling sports, not being able to except defeat ) is nothing compared to us not getting our trophy. Total anarchy will see every government building in the country burned to the ground. Not that i support this but Braveheart 2 with red white and blue will be a good movie. FREEEEDOMMMMM

Guest Lady Penelope

TBH Oyland has done well out of being in the EU, but I think that it has been said that they are now moving to a position where they will be giving more to the EU than they get back.

For the UK in general though being in the EU was alway a bad idea as it was impossible to compete on a level playing field. The result being the virtual elimination of our manufacturing industries because of our island status. A balanced EU would have compensated by concentrating industries such as ship building in the UK and perhaps giving our fishing fleets some kind of protected status. But that would of course damage vested interests elsewhere in the EU.

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

TBH Oyland has done well out of being in the EU, but I thing that it has been said that they are now moving to a position where they will be giving more to the EU than they get back.

For the UK in general though being in the EU was alway a bad idea as it was impossible to complete on a level playing field. The result being the virtual elimination of our manufacturing industries because of our island status. A balanced EU would have compensated but concentrating industries such as ship building in the UK and perhaps giving our fishing fleets some kind of protected status. But that would of course damage vested interests elsewhere in the EU.

Well said. Who typed that for you

Guest Lady Penelope

We were only ever going to be a collection of islands off the shore of Europe, never a true part of Europe unless that channel between us and France could be filled in and a network of roads constructed across it we can only ever export goods to the EU via ports.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, White van man said:

Well said. Who typed that for you

TBH it should be blindingly obvious that our only physical links to the European mainland are via ports of some kind or a double track railway running under the English Channel. Even Manky could not ride his bike that 20 odd miles between Dover and Calais.

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

With the removal of EU subsidies your produce will be more expensive and you'll have to import food from non eu countries. .hence your food industry will be compromised and will not be allowed to contaminate other European countries. ..ya could however plant spuds n brassica in your garden and along motorway verges 

Panzerknacker 

Tears in my eyes after that one panzy!

Question is, do we bus in paddys, Albanians or those dusky skinned cunts swimming across from Libya to pick said brassicas and spuds along the M5 because sure as fuck I ain't doing it!