CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Minister for Loneliness

Cap'n Cunt

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I see Mr Cox has been “outed” as a sex pest.

This might shut him up and stop his silly pronouncements on other social and political issues.

Do you enjoy the taste of his spunk?

Guest judgetwi

So Saint Bernard of Cox has been caught trying to dip his wick in the honeypot? Not really what you expect from a sensitive, feminist right on remoaner snowflake who devotes his life to charidee.

Hopefully that’s the last we’ll hear of him the preening self serving son of a bitch.

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So Saint Bernard of Cox has been caught trying to dip his wick in the honeypot? Not really what you expect from a sensitive, feminist right on remoaner snowflake who devotes his life to charidee.

Hopefully that’s the last we’ll hear of him the preening self serving son of a bitch.

All very murky.

This bloke has moved before it all came out. He is just trying to call the shots before all the shit is dumped on his doorstep. Perhaps he is getting messaged by Max Clifford from the other side.

The losers in all this are his children, again.

My size 10's will be going through my TV if I see him on it ever again.

It'd be piss-your-pants funny if the poor woman he groped in Massachsetts reported him to th authorities for committing a 'hate crime' -  which (chillingly in an Orwellian sense) is defined as “Any incident . . . which is perceived by the victim or any other person as being motivated by prejudice or hate.”

I think a lot of soppy cunts heads would explode trying to square their pretzel (Fritzl?)-logic circles on this one.