CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt Judges

Neil

No,not the X-factor panel the fucking judicial system cunts who have just decided that the poor mite that put a local school caretaker in hospital for seven weeks was punished too severely when given a 22 month sentence for his crime.These wankers have now cut his sentence by a third because it was deemed to excessive.Is it any wonder that we have lots these scumbags behaving like little arseholes when the punishment doesn't fit the crime?

Jon Venables is a cunt

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

No,not the X-factor panel the fucking judicial system cunts who have just decided that the poor mite that put a local school caretaker in hospital for seven weeks was punished too severely when given a 22 month sentence for his crime.These wankers have now cut his sentence by a third because it was deemed to excessive.Is it any wonder that we have lots these scumbags behaving like little arseholes when the punishment doesn't fit the crime?

Jon Venables is a cunt

I would arm all the police and shut the prison system down. Change the police motto to Behave or Die

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
31 minutes ago, Neil said:

Jon Venables is a cunt

He probably rammed your mop handle up your doughnut. Hmmm? Stirred it to touch the sides.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Manky said:

I would arm all the police and shut the prison system down. Change the police motto to Behave or Die

Let them all out then employ an extra armed police service to sort the additional security , at the taxpayers expense? Sorry, that is a shite idea and justification for why you have zero control over fuck all, other than how much dressing to put on a Big Mac, or what colour of women’s pants to wear, you cycling fucking slaaag.

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Let them all out then employ an extra armed police service to sort the additional security , at the taxpayers expense? Sorry, that is a shite idea and justification for why you have zero control over fuck all, other than how much dressing to put on a Big Mac, or what colour of women’s pants to wear, you cycling fucking slaaag.

My lifelong belief was been that if you wish to live within a society abide by the rules of that society, roughly. I would fully support emptying the penal system into a shallow grave in some god forsaken shithole like Norfolk whilst singing a medley of Fratellis songs.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Manky said:

My lifelong belief was been that if you wish to live within a society abide by the rules of that society, roughly. I would fully support emptying the penal system into a shallow grave in some god forsaken shithole like Norfolk whilst singing a medley of Fratellis songs.

Well, next time you suggest a radical penal system change I suggest you qualify your statement with the grave bit instead of letting them loose to rape and steal willy nilly, you fucking careless not give a fuck cunt.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well, next time you suggest a radical penal system change I suggest you qualify your statement with the grave bit instead of letting them loose to rape and steal willy nilly, you fucking careless not give a fuck cunt.

OK, shoot the fuckers in the head then leave the cunts.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

A minute ago you were all for letting them loose.

Possibly on a remote island for a month then top the survivors. Save a fortune in bullets. After medical research requirements have been sorted.

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

They're playing Mrs Manky's song...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How very American of you.  

It's quiet in here tonight Wiz. Are you the WS to which Mrs Jungle Muff was referring to on the other thread??

Judge Rinder is certainly a cunt. I hear that having split from his bumchum of 11 years, he's very upset. Judge Judy isn't a cunt at all, though I suspect that she may have a modicum of Jewish blood in her veins. Despite her advanced age, I wouldn't mind her giving me some corporal punishment. I get all tumescent just thinking about it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's quiet in here tonight Wiz. Are you the WS to which Mrs Jungle Muff was referring to on the other thread??

In a bit of a bout Drew.  Vomiting, uncontrollable coughing, respiratory pain and golf ball sized chunky green phlegm balls exiting the lungs at 150+mph...I was up making a cuppa home cough remedy!  I'm a soprry cunt, but not so much that I'll stay here 24/7 like some others.....no names mentioned FRANK, PUNKAPE, PEN...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In a bit of a bout Drew.  Vomiting, uncontrollable coughing, respiratory pain and golf ball sized chunky green phlegm balls exiting the lungs at 150+mph...I was up making a cuppa home cough remedy!  I'm a soprry cunt, but not so much that I'll stay here 24/7 like some others.....no names mentioned FRANK, PUNKAPE, PEN...

I'm sorry to hear about that Wiz. Can you ensure you spread a little of your TB around to some of the more deserving members like Ape, Bill and Frank.

Guest Wizardsleeve
58 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm sorry to hear about that Wiz. Can you ensure you spread a little of your TB around to some of the more deserving members like Ape, Bill and Frank.

I like them Drew.  I can't see the corner surviving without them.  Now, give me a clear shot at Punky and Pen, and you can consider them dead and fucking buried! 

18 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I like them Drew.  I can't see the corner surviving without them.  Now, give me a clear shot at Punky and Pen, and you can consider them dead and fucking buried! 

@Punkape is utter shit now he's on a leash. He was loads better when getting cooler once a month for being a cheeky twat who we could slag off mercilessly in between times. I blame rick for getting someone else to do his dirty work. 

Pen however, is just a shit as always.

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Punkape is utter shit now he's on a leash. He was loads better when getting cooler once a month for being a cheeky twat who we could slag off mercilessly in between times. I blame rick for getting someone else to do his dirty work. 

Pen however, is just a shit as always.

Always a hearty laugh when one of our beloved Admin uttered the words "take some time to evaluate your feelings..." or something similar...then he'd be ushered into an underground holding cell for indefinite periods of time.  Good times. He always has been and always will be, a sad, pathetic, stupid fucking cunt.  Pen is his toothless fucking lap dog that pisses itself everytime she hears a knock on the door.