CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Buffets

Decimus

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'd be right, I'm actually a rep.

Down with the blackleg.

And, bearing in mind my previous alternative description of this 'society', what an excellent choice of representative. Keep up the good work, if indeed whatever you do during the day could remotely be classified as work. You're worse than Panzerknacker in my opinion.

31 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

And, bearing in mind my previous alternative description of this 'society', what an excellent choice of representative. Keep up the good work, if indeed whatever you do during the day could remotely be classified as work. You're worse than Panzerknacker in my opinion.

Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Was this a "Buff Et", "Buffey" or Booffey"?

Dickless is from 'Narfuck' so I imagine it was a 'barfayyy' ooarrrrr, boyo.

I bet you a Tena this rattles him. Lol

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’ve always thought that Wobbuffet is pretty much the stupidest fucking Pokémon in existence (with the obvious exception of Mr Mime). 

39737.jpg

Unown (the "punctuation Pokemon") is right up there too, and Jynx isn't far behind.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, you've made a number of decent posts recently, and I've rewarded you accordingly.

However, I really can't condone you dishing out spelling tips when said advice reads like it has been produced by an excitable Barbary ape.

And of course I cede to your knowledge of primates especially the Gibraltar kind, monkey fucking miscreant  

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wobbuffet uses Destiny Bond - it's super effective.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I’ve always thought that Wobbuffet is pretty much the stupidest fucking Pokémon in existence (with the obvious exception of Mr Mime). 

I admire both of you for admitting what a pair of thundercunting dullards you are

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You’ve been Poking each other and talking about it....

You’re a collective disgrace...

🤣😂🤣 I have to admit Spunkmonkey that made me piss myself laughing. Do carry on.......

44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't tell me you've never thought about fingering Misty's tight little chuff while she stroked your Togepi.

My nephew was into this poke man shite about 5 year ago when he was 8 and there was some kind of hide and seek going on last year, that's the sum of my knowledge. That and the South Park episode where the evil jap cunts convinced the yanks by telling them what massive cocks they had. 

If you cunts can commit to memory this made up stuff, why not an encyclopaedic knowledge of real animals, they're lots cooler and, err, real

For example:

strange-animals-you-didnt-know-17-2.jpgI could out geek and out bore you a million times over with this shit baws- you must have seen all those research papers on my computer?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 24/01/2018 at 10:48 AM, Decimus said:

It comes as no suprise that you didn't, you look like a shaved Jeremy Beadle.

Anyway, what's your beef with Bubbles, you slandering cur?

No doubt. One big hand to fist you with, and one little flid hand to slot down your japs eye: like a gentleman.

Stop stalking me on LinkedIn, I’ve cancelled all links from fat women, yet still you’re there somewhere, lurking like a bitch.

Bubba, na no real beef I was simply off my box one night and surly/unreasonable. How the fuck should I know. Can you remind me what I was I about in the above post you referred to. Have you seen “Memento”?

Today I sold a building for £2.1m to a local celeb pervert. Eh?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My nephew was into this poke man shite about 5 year ago when he was 8 and there was some kind of hide and seek going on last year, that's the sum of my knowledge. That and the South Park episode where the evil jap cunts convinced the yanks by telling them what massive cocks they had. 

If you cunts can commit to memory this made up stuff, why not an encyclopaedic knowledge of real animals, they're lots cooler and, err, real

For example:

strange-animals-you-didnt-know-17-2.jpgI could out geek and out bore you a million times over with this shit baws- you must have seen all those research papers on my computer?

Stubby, I cannot understand any of this. 

It might not be utter shite, it may be beyond my reasoning.I doubt it’s in the middle.

Mail me your reasoning /

decimus@pride.org

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 24/01/2018 at 7:30 PM, Decimus said:

Stubby, you've made a number of decent posts recently, and I've rewarded you accordingly.

However, I really can't condone you dishing out spelling tips when said advice reads like it has been produced by an excitable Barbary ape.

You are well placed to advise, having specifically travelled by bus to Gibraltar to fuck one. How long did it take him to cum?

Guest Lady Penelope

Railway station buffets used to be places where you could get crappy coffee or tea in a plastic cup along with a mediocre sandwich. The one thing though was that you could usually be in and out of the place is less than 5 minutes. Now the poxy holes all serve homosexual coffee (in reality sludge) with posh names and it takes 5 minutes or more to serve each punter. Service is so slow that often you simply have to give up. Get on a train, if there is coffee available it is usually served in the old fashioned way in a plastic cup usually off a trolley and service is quick. Even if there is a buffet on the train (in the case of Beardie Rail a "shop") the coffee is prepared in the old fashioned way in a plastic and service is quick. So why the fuck can't the station buffets do the same?