CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adult blokes who own lethal spiders and snakes

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Recent inquest into some gobshite whose pet python strangled the cunt in his bedroom. .the gene pool is well rid of him ..stop bullying punkers roops baby 

Panzerknacker 

I like to strangle my pet python in my bedroom B)

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Should've waited a further 47 hours and 43 minutes Punkape - cya in 14 days. 

That's harsh as fuck. We all know punkers is out on licence and has to watch his lip or it's carted back to the cooler in irons, but that was a genuinely funny retort to resident gobshite, thickers. Garnering several likes no less, whereas bill can happily insult another punters family over on the cars thread, yet you don't bat your eyelids? 

One wonders if it hadn't been the first response no punishment would have been given and that any cunt else abusing family members (your rules...) would have been slapped down?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

How old is an adult “bloke”.

Are you implying working class for “bloke” and if so why ?

At what the age do you regard a man as an adult ? Your vagueness here is lazy and irritating.

Why do you refer to such people as utter virgins ? Is your own private life barren and unfulfilled ?

Is it a wasteland of sexual frustration and self abuse ?

Were you badly tattooed and infected with the AIDS virus and subsequently interfered with by a biker gang ? You enjoyed it too didn’t you ?

lol.

Get stuffed.

why get punished for this?

I've said more to my fuckin cat.

Mine jew, the fucker deserved it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's harsh as fuck. We all know punkers is out on licence and has to watch his lip or it's carted back to the cooler in irons, but that was a genuinely funny retort to resident gobshite, thickers. Garnering several likes no less, whereas bill can happily insult another punters family over on the cars thread, yet you don't bat your eyelids? 

One wonders if it hadn't been the first response no punishment would have been given and that any cunt else abusing family members (your rules...) would have been slapped down?

smell my mum Stubble

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Despite my initial amusement at Punky getting booted, I’m inclined to agree. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Beats chowing down of your auntie Vi's cod slot. When was she buried again? 76 or 86?

she used to slip a scorpion up there at night.

"too keep the navvies out Ratty" she used to say. "I would use a wasp, but them bright colours clash with my cysts something rotten"

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Plays favourites. Power crazed.

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Looking at a Maser on Autotrader that has a 'convenience pack'. As far as I can see that just means it has doors.

You want to get yourself a "Satsuma Castanet XR41 Turbonutter Fannymagnet" "Price does not include, engine, gearbox, wheels and several other major components".

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You want to get yourself a "Satsuma Castanet XR41 Turbonutter Fannymagnet" "Price does not include, engine, gearbox, wheels and several other major components".

People that have an IQ in double figures, they'd almost find your post slightly funny, you're well past your sell by date, now fuck off.

13 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

People that have an IQ in double figures, they'd almost find your post slightly funny, you're well past your sell by date, now fuck off.

Are you a spokesman for people with an IQ in double figures? How could you possibly know what such a thick cunt would find funny, unless you were one?

Dragging this back to topic, I do actually agree with Billiam on this one. In fact any twat who owns an exotic animal deserves to be given to a troop of sex starved, all male chimps as their "pet" and see how they like it, or more specifically, shortly to be torn to shreds arsehole likes it. The pet trade makes me vomit. Go to the animal shelter you fucking poseur ponces.

In another paragraph with dragging in it, I like to see @Albert Ross chained to the back of a unimog and dragged across a boulder filled field with plenty of broken glass, dog turds and razor wire for good measure. 

21 minutes ago, Ape said:

That’s a bit harsh, Edders. 

Not really Ape, he has been on my radar for weeks, fatty has been tasked to copy the rats post and demonstrate in a weekly speed sheet, boring wank against time wasted reading it. We are negative 1090 squid in 5 days.

• Like 1