CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adult blokes who own lethal spiders and snakes

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Utter fucking virgins.

Usually also into collecting other stuff that only nerdy teenage boys think are cool, such as knives, nunchucks and terrible tribal tattoos. 

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Utter fucking virgins.

Usually also into collecting other stuff that only nerdy teenage boys think are cool, such as knives, nunchucks and terrible tribal tattoos. 

How old is an adult “bloke”.

Are you implying working class for “bloke” and if so why ?

At what the age do you regard a man as an adult ? Your vagueness here is lazy and irritating.

Why do you refer to such people as utter virgins ? Is your own private life barren and unfulfilled ?

Is it a wasteland of sexual frustration and self abuse ?

Were you badly tattooed and infected with the AIDS virus and subsequently interfered with by a biker gang ? You enjoyed it too didn’t you ?

lol.

Get stuffed.

• Like 6

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

At what the age do you regard a man as an adult ? Your vagueness here is lazy and irritating.

Why do you refer to such people as utter virgins ? Is your own private life barren and unfulfilled ?

Were you badly tattooed and infected with the AIDS virus and subsequently interfered with by a biker gang ? You enjoyed it too didn’t you ?

lol.

Get stuffed.

At what point writing this did you get your cock out, and at what point did you ejaculate all over your ergonomic keyboard? 

I'm guessing you whipped your maggot out when you mentioned working class blokes, and splooged twice in quick succession at AIDS and biker gang. 

7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

At what point writing this did you get your cock out, and at what point did you ejaculate all over your ergonomic keyboard? 

I'm guessing you whipped your maggot out when you mentioned working class blokes, and splooged twice in quick succession at AIDS and biker gang. 

I’m on my i phone actually...

You haven’t answered any of my points....

You’re obviously very constipated again...

Guest Erroreptile404
30 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

So which ones do you collect?.. lol

42 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Get stuffed.

Should've waited a further 47 hours and 43 minutes Punkape - cya in 14 days. 

Really?,If he has been banned for that then I think there  must be a vendetta against him.He's a harmless fantasist that sometimes makes me giggle unlike other fucking twats on here

Good afternoon and fuck off

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a stupid vindictive cunt you really are.

She does a good job keeping the reprobates and ne'er do wells of The Corner in check. She also takes an unacceptable amount of misogynistic abuse without resorting to knee-jerk banning as a response.

In this case though I think that she should jerk her knee right into your withered old bollocks and fuck you off to the cooler for 48 hours to bunk up with Spunkrape. 

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

The way you fawn over Punkape is, quite frankly, a fucking embarrassment.

The trouble is that you have no real sense of fun, this site is just one big wind up. Punkape is being singled out by Roops.  It's just a well that I'm off. You just keep sucking up to the power crazy old bag of bullshit.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The trouble is that you have no real sense of fun, this site is just one big wind up. Punkape is being singled out by Roops.  It's just a well that I'm off. You just keep sucking up to the power crazy old bag of bullshit.

Rattled.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think this is fucking hilarious, especially when the chavspastic owner decides to drape said snake over their shoulders and they suddenly realise the fucking thing can crush their neck like a fucking type 2 diabetes fat kid eating a Frube.

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Give it a fucking rest with your whining.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Should've waited a further 47 hours and 43 minutes Punkape - cya in 14 days. 

I've just given him a "like" too, and it's not fucking often that happens. By my calculations it'll be late 2019 before he says anything else remotely funny, so on balance perhaps this ban is too short?

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This cunt 

Unbelievable. 'Ooh, push your finger down its throat and pour some water on it'. Pull the knife out of your belt and cut its fucking head off, and if you're in a jungle and not carrying a knife you're a bigger cunt than you appear. Alternatively and more sensibly, leave the fucking snake be in the first place. Steve Irwin...stingray wanker.

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

With archetypal Frenchness, you've also withdrawn your goose avatar. Does this mean...?

Bon voyage, le tosseur extraordinaire.