CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Met Police

Eddie

Brit Jim Mathews who fought against Isis is to be charged with a terror offence.

This is believed to be the first charge of its kind in the UK.

With the 100's of returning Muslim Jihads now on 'watch lists' I can't think why the Met has charged this white Christian ex solider, who was fighting against the enemy, it's a mystery...

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Eddie said:

Brit Jim Mathews who fought against Isis is to be charged with a terror offence.

With the 100's of returning Muslim Jihads now on 'watch lists' I can't think why the Met has charged this white Christian ex solider, who was fighting against the enemy, it's a mystery...

It's because the Met are an institutionally corrupt job creation scheme for socially inept compulsive liars who think they are heroic because they wear a uniform.

The arrest of this chap is nothing more than an arse covering exercise so they don't get accused of "Islamophobia" when they are finally forced to start lifting the scores of jihadi nutcases who have sneaked back into the UK. 

There is also the issue of the group that this man was fighting for. The YPG are nothing more than the Syrian arm of the PKK, a rather vicious terrorist organisation who have been waging an on/off war with the Turkish state for the last several decades. Turkey is a member of NATO and thus regarded by HM government as an ally who share important intelligence about the Middle East with MI6 and GCHQ. If this guy had chosen to fight with the official Kurdish forces of the Peshmerga, there wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, he chose his friends unwisely.

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

It makes a change from setting up road check points where 30+ coppers stand around with their Dept of Transport Gestapo buddies being fucking annoying. 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Eddie said:

White Christian Soldiers? Sounds like the last adult movie you and PunkApe rented when you shared a room at Travelodge. 

50 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

White Christian Soldiers? Sounds like the last adult movie you and PunkApe rented when you shared a room at Travelodge. 

Travel fucking lodge? Me and punkape only stay at the lanesborough with an on call butler that we take turns smashing up the bum bum. Fucking Travelodge, 2 bob student loan cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Travel fucking lodge? Me and punkape only stay at the lanesborough with an on call butler that we take turns smashing up the bum bum. Fucking Travelodge, 2 bob student loan cunt.

Translation from Eddie bullshit to plain English:

'We stay in the staff portacabins behind the Lanesborough and pay Frank in Valium to pour our white lightning into plastic cups.'

9 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Translation from Eddie bullshit to plain English:

'We stay in the staff portacabins behind the Lanesborough and pay Frank in Valium to pour our white lightning into plastic cups.'

Bill I know you're angry and skint, a two bob university of life chancer like me must get right up your nose. Let it go and I will offer you a job, working for fatty cleaning his car.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Bill I know you're angry and skint, a two bob university of life chancer like me must get right up your nose. Let it go and I will offer you a job, working for fatty cleaning his car.

Rather wank off my old man. 

20 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Rather wank off my old man. 

You could get out of your rent share, get on the property ladder, I know it smarts working for a couple of thick as shit cunts, but the money is good. Swallow your pride and say thank you sir. I will get you a entry level 3 series 316, and give you a couple of kids to boss around. It's a fair offer for a kid like you.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Would you go so far as bending him over and licking out his cracker?

It depends on how long my indentured servitude under Eddie and Fatty would be, bossing around illegals at a car wash in Hillingdon.