CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Mike Shooter

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest judgetwi

This bloke is bang on the money and I predict he is going to find himself in a whole world of shit for telling the truth. The child psychiatry business is a massive con and it’s a fucking disgrace that we are drugging up kids and turning them into zombies because their shit parents are too fucking lazy to drag themselves away from the telly.

I know parents who don’t give their brats their Ritalin before they go to school because they want to save it for a double dose in the evening so they can watch Eastenders in peace. It’s a national scandal but there are too many cunts, especially parents, who have an interest in perpetuating this total load of bullshit.

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If it's not real, how come so many of the cunts can hack the FBI?

They're within the "normal spectrum" not "autistic spectrum" .. in the past they would have been described as "fastidious" rather than having a medical condition and would have found their own way in life and a job that suited their talents.

Guest White van man
24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

This bloke is bang on the money and I predict he is going to find himself in a whole world of shit for telling the truth. The child psychiatry business is a massive con and it’s a fucking disgrace that we are drugging up kids and turning them into zombies because their shit parents are too fucking lazy to drag themselves away from the telly.

I know parents who don’t give their brats their Ritalin before they go to school because they want to save it for a double dose in the evening so they can watch Eastenders in peace. It’s a national scandal but there are too many cunts, especially parents, who have an interest in perpetuating this total load of bullshit.

Bring the cane back for a fortnight. See how quickly they recover.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

This man is not a cunt. We need such commentators to articulate the thoughts of the ignored rank and file who instinctively agree with this tranche of common sense. The Judge is right... this won’t go down well with the chattering classes.

• Like 1

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 8:06 AM, judgetwi said:

I agree with the site's only Harlem boogie-woogie jive black man, Eastenders are indeed a national scandal.

Get down baby!!!!

3 hours ago, Neil said:

If by misguided you mean sick to the fucking back teeth of needy,not fit to be a parent,pig shit thick,liberal woe is me cunts,then yes I'm mega misguided

The worst behaved and most wayward kids are the kids who, by and large have the upbringings most disrupted by booze, drugs, violence and general abuse. So, whilst a bit of an authoritarian in my own house, I have never advocated biffing kids round the ear. Many of these kids have been thrashed regularly to no avail. Something very different is required. Let’s not equate effective parenting with hitting children because it simply isn’t so.

If you read my post I was suggesting the parents needed a fucking good hiding,as someone who was hit with a stick and a belt I can't imagine doing this to my kids or my grandchildren but times change and on reflection I don't think it did me too much harm.And you can all fuck off too.

Guest White van man
12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

The worst behaved and most wayward kids are the kids who, by and large have the upbringings most disrupted by booze, drugs, violence and general abuse. So, whilst a bit of an authoritarian in my own house, I have never advocated biffing kids round the ear. Many of these kids have been thrashed regularly to no avail. Something very different is required. Let’s not equate effective parenting with hitting children because it simply isn’t so.

No discipline in schools whatsoever nowadays. They should be given a smack round the head. Once they get to student age they should have the feet put into them.

Guest White van man
1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Another vote winning policy!

It's psychologically good for them. It learns them not to be submissive. It shows them not to put up with cuntishness and how to react to it. That's why the students voted to stay in the EU. They don't know how to fight back.

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Good on you spotto. It's not the kids fault they're utter shits, it's the parents inability to show them adequate love and attention and discipline, and more likely the parents pig shit thick genes in the first place. Our thrice a day wanking session friend Neil's assertion that these parents need belting round the head with a cricket stump is spot on but I'd suggest before they get a chance to breed and pass on their lazy cunting DNA, and said belting should be brutal and sustained until the corpses have stopped twitching.

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good on you spotto. It's not the kids fault they're utter shits, it's the parents inability to show them adequate love and attention and discipline, and more likely the parents pig shit thick genes in the first place. Our thrice a day wanking session friend Neil's assertion that these parents need belting round the head with a cricket stump is spot on but I'd suggest before they get a chance to breed and pass on their lazy cunting DNA, and said belting should be brutal and sustained until the corpses have stopped twitching.

There might be a way forward there, stubster.