CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephanie Walsh transgender.

Jake The Muss

Guest judgetwi

I’ve seen photos of this sad sack of dog turds before and, even watching the video, I just felt sorry for the fucked up wanker.

Then I got to the last scene.........just kill the cunt NOW!!!

Guest White van man
7 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Here is one of the reasons that the world is churning out cuntbreed after cuntbreed and so the dumbing down of the population continues. Seriously can't find the fucking words for this one so do watch the video, but be warned , it's six minutes you will never see ever again.

He looks like Fat Bastard off Austin Powers.

3 hours ago, White van man said:

He looks like Fat Bastard off Austin Powers.

Don't say "He", you heartless cunt, or that poor little girl might grow up all confused. It's going to be hard enough for her as it is, living with those huge, awful, shovel-like man hands.

Can't we base our prejudices on something more fundamental - like performance, say?

Just once I'd love to hear some one say ' I AM racist! But Abdul who runs the corner shop? He's a fucking legend!!'

Same with this fucked carry on.

I don't care what your genital set  up is, what you 'self-identify' as or whether you like to get it on with men, women, or chair legs. If you're an imbecile, you're an imbecile - end of......and this cunt is an imbecile!

Guest White van man
5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Can't we base our prejudices on something more fundamental - like performance, say?

Just once I'd love to hear some one say ' I AM racist! But Abdul who runs the corner shop? He's a fucking legend!!'

Same with this fucked carry on.

I don't care what your genital set  up is, what you 'self-identify' as or whether you like to get it on with men, women, or chair legs. If you're an imbecile, you're an imbecile - end of......and this cunt is an imbecile!

They're all imbeciles. There is no such thing as gay sex. Mating is to reproduce, and can only be done by a male and a female. The sexual urges that men get are the instinctive urges to reproduce. Anyone who thinks 2 men trying to have a baby is normal has been brainwashed. Its no different to a dog shagging a cushion. They are just masturbating each other with their arses. Trannys know its not normal, so they wear dresses and say they're women to try to appear normal. 

These cunts who say live and let live talk shite. Ask them if they would let them babysit their kids. Then you'll see the truth.

58 minutes ago, White van man said:

Mating is to reproduce, and can only be done by a male and a female. The sexual urges that men get are the instinctive urges to reproduce. 

Abso-fucking-lutely. 

And that explains the complete absence of any desire in men to have their bird give them a blowie, do them up the wrong'un or spunk over her tits. After all, none of those will get her up the duff.... 

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Abso-fucking-lutely. 

And that explains the complete absence of any desire in men to have their bird give them a blowie, do them up the wrong'un or spunk over her tits. After all, none of those will get her up the duff.... 

The Victorians practised anal sex as a means of contraception, but sometimes the jizz seeped out and found its way to the womb and hey presto pregnancy. That's how the term "backward child" originated.

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, scotty said:

Abso-fucking-lutely. 

That means heterosexual intercourse using condoms, or with women who are on the pill or men who have had vasectomies is really the same as putting it up the back box.

Guest White van man
23 minutes ago, scotty said:

Abso-fucking-lutely. 

No they won't get her up the duff and though very enjoyable, isn't part of the mating process. They are made for pleasure by our species. Man made. Iook at animals and us. We all have 2 eyes, a mouth, 4 limbs, a heart. We have all evolved from the same thing. If being a gay was normal, it would be in all species. Their dads should have took them to Amsterdam for the weekend. 

13 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

That means heterosexual intercourse using condoms, or with women who are on the pill or men who have had vasectomies is really the same as putting it up the back box.

I haven't seen Jewdy since the poor cunt realised he's as black as Idris Elba's armpit.

He might be tooling his Tesco bag for life of course.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I haven't seen Jewdy since the poor cunt realised he's as black as Idris Elba's armpit.

He might be tooling his Tesco bag for life of course.

You need to be careful with Judge .. he might be a Jewhadi.

46 minutes ago, scotty said:

Abso-fucking-lutely. 

except if you spunked over her tits and your little soldiers had tiny drills and an anatomical map Grotto.

They could drill through the sternum, enter the aorta behind the heart and divert into an ovarian artery (or the internal iliac if they overshoot).

Once in the ovary they could set sail down the fallopian tubes, find an egg and fertilise the fuck out of it.

2 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

The Victorians practised anal sex as a means of contraception, but sometimes the jizz seeped out and found its way to the womb and hey presto pregnancy. That's how the term "backward child" originated.

They also used to go into a frenzy of lust at the sight of a naked piano leg, and tbf they had a point. 

On 10/02/2018 at 8:20 PM, ratcum said:

except if you spunked over her tits and your little soldiers had tiny drills and an anatomical map Grotto.

They could drill through the sternum, enter the aorta behind the heart and divert into an ovarian artery (or the internal iliac if they overshoot).

Once in the ovary they could set sail down the fallopian tubes, find an egg and fertilise the fuck out of it.

Which internal Iliac artery?