CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast not always best

Guest White van man

Guest White van man

This bastard aided and abetted by a sick bastard doctor are filling this baby full of cancer causing drugs which are banned in the USA, and drugs which reduce male hormone. Why aren't these pair of fuckers in prison. Another case of a freaks needs getting put before the welfare of a new born baby.

Why is the press reporting this as a medical breakthrough. It's got to be one of the sickest fucked up things I've ever read. To make matters more screwed up, he's got a GIRLFRIEND, who he got pregnant, and she refuses to feed it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/5574541/transgender-woman-becomes-first-in-the-world-to-breastfeed-after-hormone-therapy/amp/#ampshare=https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5574541/transgender-woman-becomes-first-in-the-world-to-breastfeed-after-hormone-therapy/

29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As a species, we're fucked. I'm going down screaming and taking as many of these sick cunts with me.

I'm going to ask Admin to donate all my 'likes' to a little brown child in Africa.

Apparently they'll write to me and I can have a stuffed toy model of them too.

You also get updates like:

my first malaria

my first amputation etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Sick cunts indeed. When you do go down screaming can you please forget them for a short while, and take Stickers and Frank first. Just asking.

Hell in a handcart, scroters 

I refuse to touch frank or this stickers character you speak of- they're harmless simpletons, incapable of breeding so therefore no threat to our planet. It's the chavs who pierce their kids ears that your pal Ape is banging on about elsewhere that should be expunged. I believe your lot have a high chav count, mostly Algerian and dusky chappies?

Marseille is a fucking dump full of this human debris.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I'm going to ask Admin to donate all my 'likes' to a little brown child in Africa.

my first malaria

my first amputation etc.

I've been to an orphanage in Zambia and it was one of most fucked up things I've ever seen.

Maybe that gender bending plastic cunt Tom Daley should adopt an unloved child rather than paying some stupid and probably desperate for money slag to grow one for him and his shit stabbing boyfriend, only for it to be taken from its mother and ignoring millions of years of evolution 

Cunt breed

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

my first malaria

my first amputation etc.

We should all do this TOT, can you get an advert together and then we will start plugging it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've been to an orphanage in Zambia and it was one of most fucked up things I've ever seen.

Maybe that gender bending plastic cunt Tom Daley should adopt an unloved child rather than paying some stupid and probably desperate for money slag to grow one for him and his shit stabbing boyfriend, only for it to be taken from its mother and ignoring millions of years of evolution 

Cunt breed

I wouldn’t have let you in.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cunt breed

Which of the 2 benders is the actual father ?

Perhaps they played Russian Roulette with the sperm.....

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hell in a handcart, scroters 

I refuse to touch frank or this stickers character you speak of- they're harmless simpletons, incapable of breeding so therefore no threat to our planet. It's the chavs who pierce their kids ears that your pal Ape is banging on about elsewhere that should be expunged. I believe your lot have a high chav count, mostly Algerian and dusky chappies?

Marseille is a fucking dump full of this human debris.

I don't want to fall out with you over this matter Stibbly, so I suggest a compromise.  Forget Stickers and Frank, just kill Ape. He has admitted he has in-laws in Sheffield, so he deserves it.

16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cunt breed

It is a great pity that Jean-Bedel Bokassa didn't adopt you Stibbly. He loved kids, especially for breakfast.

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't want to fall out with you over this matter Stibbly, so I suggest a compromise.  Forget Stickers and Frank, just kill Ape. He has admitted he has in-laws in Sheffield, so he deserves it.

Truth be known, goose botherer in chief, my mum in from up that way which explains why I'm an utter fucking cunt with a soft spot for dings northern blitherings. 

I went up there for a funeral last year and to be honest, I'd rather live in France, that's how fucking horrid the place was. 

Don't worry about Uncle Ape, he'll be visiting dursley again soon as is unlikely to leave with his life intact or his anal cherry if he survives 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Truth be known, goose botherer in chief, my mum in from up that way which explains why I'm an utter fucking cunt with a soft spot for dings northern blitherings. 

I went up there for a funeral last year and to be honest, I'd rather live in France, that's how fucking horrid the place was. 

Don't worry about Uncle Ape, he'll be visiting dursley again soon as is unlikely to leave with his life intact or his anal cherry if he survives 

Have I your word on this. I have been let down before.

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Which of the 2 benders is the actual father ?

Perhaps they played Russian Roulette with the sperm.....

You need to catch up on current events pinky. In your absence we've had 2 noms regarding this abomination of nature and decided the eventual spunk donor will shoot their Aids invested load into the arse of his fellow bender which will then be farted into the surrogate cunt. Or felched and spat in. Probably.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You need to catch up on current events pinky. In your absence we've had 2 noms regarding this abomination of nature and decided the eventual spunk donor will shoot their Aids invested load into the arse of his fellow bender which will then be farted into the surrogate cunt. Or felched and spat in. Probably.

As usual, in rocks Stubby with his overly descriptive bent sex-act theories. Your tiny mind is seething with the gayest shite imaginable Stubby. These “children” of yours are probably a trio of beribboned yipping French bulldogs: Liberace, Ru, and Marc. 

42 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

As usual, in rocks Stubby with his overly descriptive bent sex-act theories. Your tiny mind is seething with the gayest shite imaginable Stubby. These “children” of yours are probably a trio of beribboned yipping French bulldogs: Liberace, Ru, and Marc. 

I'll remind you that ungentlemanly conduct on these pages is the refuge of the scoundrel and the weak. I suggest leaving family out of it, real or otherwise, in your future missives sent in my direction. If I can manage it, then so can you...