CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Our Future Our Choice

Jiggerycock

17 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

The Irish don't feel their identity under threat by the European union. .infact it's the union that will protect the good Friday agreement from being unpicked by may and bojo to serve whatever this week's exit plan is ...personally I think the UK made an enormous mistake.

Panzerknacker 

Utter bollox from you as usual. Dublin, Stormont and Westminster want frictionless trade as per the Good Friday Agreement. Post Brexit, Britain can facilitate its' side of the agreement however Ireland cannot because it's forbidden to unilaterally forge trade terms with countries outside the Single Market & Customs Union. Before you say the Irish Constitution guarantees the UK-Eire agreement, Ireland subserviently amended Article 29 of the constitution which, in short, says EU law trumps Irish law. The issue is not "the Good Friday agreement from being unpicked by may and bojo" but the EU jealously enforcing control.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Utter bollox from you as usual. Dublin, Stormont and Westminster want frictionless trade as per the Good Friday Agreement. Post Brexit, Britain can facilitate its' side of the agreement however Ireland cannot because it's forbidden to unilaterally forge trade terms with countries outside the Single Market & Customs Union. Before you say the Irish Constitution guarantees the UK-Eire agreement, Ireland subserviently amended Article 29 of the constitution which, in short, says EU law trumps Irish law. The issue is not "the Good Friday agreement from being unpicked by may and bojo" but the EU jealously enforcing control.

The Irish will eventually leave the EU anyway....

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, scotty said:

Ultimately we'll be getting young people to film conversations with their parents where they say: "Mum, dad… I didn't vote for this. Yes I still have more to learn in life, but I know that this future isn't the one we want. And quite simply, it's going to affect me a lot more than it will affect you. In terms of the economy, with all the conflicting facts out there, you can't be 100% certain that this won't make my life harder in future. I know you love me. I know you want me to be happy long into the future. So please, if the country gets the chance to vote on a final deal, give me the future that I want for myself."

I wonder how this worthless fuckwit will respond when his parents point out that if it had only ever been about the economy, we'd have all been better off financially by just going along with uncle adolfs plans? No war to fund, german efficiency, a financial land of plenty that we just pissed away in a fit of pique, how selfish were we to even consider resisting invasion? We should have thought about the kids and their mortgages and rolled over. Cunt.

Paxman came out with a good idea, disenfranchise the over 65s (including himself), as loads of them will be dead during the parliament, so the result won't affect them.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Paddys know that the Brits would happily bin the GFA to suit themselves it's been their modus operandi for the last 5 centuries ..we'll take our chances with the frogs n the huns 

Panzerknacker 

26 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Paddys know that the Brits would happily bin the GFA to suit themselves it's been their modus operandi for the last 5 centuries ..we'll take our chances with the frogs n the huns  

I suspect the only reason they don’t just give Northern Ireland back to the Irish is because this might set a precedent for other places that the UK might actually want to keep for some reason, like Gibraltar or the Falklands. Fuck them all off, I say, for the sake of consistency. They’re all barren fucking rocks populated by the thickest of the thick, with economies based on tubers and guano.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect the only reason they don’t just give Northern Ireland back to the Irish is because this might set a precedent for other places that the UK might actually want to keep for some reason, like Gibraltar or the Falklands. Fuck them all off, I say, for the sake of consistency. They’re all barren fucking rocks populated by the thickest of the thick, with economies based on tubers and guano.

Gib n norn iron voted to stay in..but norn iron is such an ugly daughter you'd have to pay an enormous dowry to marry it back to the Republic. .cheaper to keep er if ya ask me

Panzerknacker 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They've had referenda in Gibraltar, Bermuda and the Falklands, and they all voted to stay as Overseas Territories. Rumour has it there's oil around the Falklands. When they think they'll get a majority I won't be surprised if SF clamour for a vote to leave the Union. If NI joins the ROI then the Republic will be well and truly financially fucked.

13 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

They've had referenda in Gibraltar, Bermuda and the Falklands, and they all voted to stay as Overseas Territories. Rumour has it there's oil around the Falklands. When they think they'll get a majority I won't be surprised if SF clamour for a vote to leave the Union. If NI joins the ROI then the Republic will be well and truly financially fucked.

I'd be surprised if they did...I know the shinners a bit better than ye do

Panzerknacker 

3 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Paxman came out with a good idea, disenfranchise the over 65s (including himself), as loads of them will be dead during the parliament, so the result won't affect them.

Paxman didn't have the balls to take his argument to its logical conclusion, which is compulsory euthanasia. That would sort out the economy pronto for the youngsters; an abundance of cheap housing, plenty of jobs for all, and an immediate, enormous amount of ready cash injected into the economy faster than a lethal dose into a pensioners arm. Sorted. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scotty said:

Paxman didn't have the balls to take his argument to its logical conclusion, which is compulsory euthanasia. That would sort out the economy pronto for the youngsters; an abundance of cheap housing, plenty of jobs for all, and an immediate, enormous amount of ready cash injected into the economy faster than a lethal dose into a pensioners arm. Sorted. 

They  can dish it out with the flu jab

13 minutes ago, scotty said:

....with the ghost of your Avatar as PM presumably?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Agreed... only a matter of time.

Somebody once said the Irish were destined to rule the world...then whiskey was invented.  Don't hold your breath, Spotto.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

We'll all leave the eu and pretty much everything else ..it's called dying 

Panzerknacker 

Since you are saying death is inevitable, and it will bring about imminent departure from the EU, why don't you stop sponging the benefits, and get right to it?

3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Since you are saying death is inevitable, and it will bring about imminent departure from the EU, why don't you stop sponging the benefits, and get right to it?

Just stating a fact is all..Europe is rapidly running out of patience with y'all. .show down  is a comin

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Just stating a fact is all..Europe is rapidly running out of patience with y'all. .show down  is a comin

Panzerknacker 

Are you trying to be a parody of the stereotypical thick as shit Paddy? 

That would require a certain suspension of belief on the part of the audience.

It ain’t working cunt.

10 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

You’re the next Greece, Paddy. innisfrae makes fuck all and racks up debts whilst it’s young  queue up to leave. Your politicians only switch on when there is a buck in it for themselves . Roads going nowhere, airports in the outback, hacienda style ranch bungalows overlooking peat bogs. It won’t go on indefinitely.

Guest White van man
57 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You’re the next Greece, Paddy. innisfrae makes fuck all and racks up debts whilst it’s young  queue up to leave. Your politicians only switch on when there is a buck in it for themselves . Roads going nowhere, airports in the outback, hacienda style ranch bungalows overlooking peat bogs. It won’t go on indefinitely.

We need to tighten our borders. Irelands going to be the next Syria.