CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ken Dodd is dead

Earl of Punkape

Guest Lady Penelope
16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So you think current university students are intelligent and read Private Eye and have a knowledge of pre-decimal currency and the slang phrases of those days. What world are you living in? 

Your friend Albert also has an extraordinary knowledge of pre-Beeching disused railway lines and the obscure places they ran through. Besides, young Albert never claimed to be a student.....you just made that up on his behalf.

You’ve been rumbled My Lady, you’re a fucking fraud. I look forward to admin kicking your lying trainspotting arse down the road.

I saw 50049 at Derby on Saturday. Does that help?  

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 12/03/2018 at 11:13 AM, Punkape said:

Cook wasn’t remotely funny and was actually just a nasty alcoholic.

He drank himself to death in much the same way as Tony Hancock.

Both of them were about as funny as Joey Barton.

lol.

Fuck off.

Nearly all of the best comedians have a dark side that fuels their humour. Your humourless retorts are guided by denial, delusion and bigotry.  

26 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Nearly all of the best comedians have a dark side that fuels their humour. Your humourless retorts are guided by denial, delusion and bigotry.  

Pukeape lacks the intelligence to appreciate the humour of Peter Cook, and prefers to “lol” at old black and white movies of men throwing spunk pies in each other’s faces.

26 minutes ago, Ape said:

Pukeape lacks the intelligence to appreciate the humour of Peter Cook, and prefers to “lol” at old black and white movies of men throwing spunk pies in each other’s faces.

Can you see your dick without your glasses?

More important is your civil partner having access to it !

lol.

You blind wanker.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If they are mult-IDs then someone has pulled a neat trick as last night they were 280 miles apart. AFAIK, m'learned colleagues hasn't slipped in a new rule prohibiting kindred spirits so the haterz will just have to suck it.

I guess we'll just have to take your word for it then darlin'.

What other option do we have...

Guest Lady Penelope
On 12/03/2018 at 9:59 PM, ratcum said:

sorry it was a Nazi zombie baby.

I forgot

Mrs Tomkins canary Ernie has been fast asleep for the last three weeks and is beginning to whiff a bit .. any ideas on how to wake him up?

large.5aaae2af4084f_upsidedown.jpg.d68f6

12 minutes ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Mrs Tomkins canary Ernie has been fast asleep for the last three weeks and is beginning to whiff a bit .. any ideas on how to wake him up?

You stupid fucking brain withered slag. Another photo you skanked off the BBC. You must have a great life. Hopefully the imminent cold snap with finish you off with your neighbours only thinking something's wrong when the milk bottles start to reach double figures and the smell of rotting flesh permeates through the walls. 

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Your Lady Penelope said:

Ring Darrowby 85.

Guest Wizardsleeve
45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stupid fucking brain withered slag. Another photo you skanked off the BBC. You must have a great life. Hopefully the imminent cold snap with finish you off with your neighbours only thinking something's wrong when the milk bottles start to reach double figures and the smell of rotting flesh permeates through the walls. 

How would they know the difference?  

Guest judgetwi
47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Understandable sentiments but I suspect that Lady P is in a “protected environment” if you know what I mean. We can only hope that the staff eventually discover the i-phone hidden up her anal passage. However , in their position, would you go looking for it in the first place?

WE ARE ACCURSED!!!!

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Understandable sentiments but I suspect that Lady P is in a “protected environment” if you know what I mean. We can only hope that the staff eventually discover the i-phone hidden up her anal passage. However , in their position, would you go looking for it in the first place?

WE ARE ACCURSED!!!!

No, I don't know what you mean, try explaining in monosyllables slowly please.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

No need for admissions, Bertie boy.  It's now a matter of common knowledge that you are spack supreme of the corner.  Monosyllabic explanations would be better served on higher brain functioning creatures than your saddo self.  

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Come on young Albert! You can’t expect me to counter your cutting wit and sophisticated soliloquy.

I surrender.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, judgetwi said:

Come on young Albert! You can’t expect me to counter your cutting wit and sophisticated soliloquy.

I surrender.

Are you French?  

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

WE ARE ACCURSED!!!!

I am not protected from you Bludge.