CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bud Light.... dilly dilly

Guest N/A

2 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

Cook likes him, Eric!  He works in catering too, they have much in common.  Also, the syphilis has addled her senses and she has little judgement of character. She's also a bit of a fantasist.

I just don't get what motivates him Rollo. He bashes away at the cunt button like an overexcited Down's syndrome child having a wank, completely oblivious to the fact that it makes him look like an unimaginative little spastic. He just seems content to be repetitive and dull. His presence here is an insult to those of us with an imagination and a desire to entertain. Utterly dreary, pointless, boring little wanker.

• Like 1

Guest King Rollo
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just don't get what motivates him Rollo. He bashes away at the cunt button like an overexcited Down's syndrome child having a wank, completely oblivious to the fact that it makes him look like an unimaginative little spastic. He just seems content to be repetitive and dull. His presence here is an insult to those of us with an imagination and a desire to entertain. Utterly dreary, pointless, boring little wanker.

True, but in his defense...

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You probably are. Idiot.

There was one night of the Crufts coverage when all the presenters were fag/fagettes. Every fuckin one of them Authoritah! As my Aunty Vi said once:

"I know what I'd like to do to them Ratty. Thing is, the fuckers would probably enjoy it!"

Then I had to eat some of her plop in a bap

8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

There was one night of the Crufts coverage when all the presenters were fag/fagettes. Every fuckin one of them Authoritah! As my Aunty Vi said once:

"I know what I'd like to do to them Ratty. Thing is, the fuckers would probably enjoy it!"

Then I had to eat some of her plop in a bap

Premiah qualitah.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On topic and a blistering bit of consumer advice: if any of you haven't tried it, I can heartily recommend a Polish beer called 'Tyskie Gronie'. A lager admittedly, but definitely one of the superior examples. 5.5% and kicks fuck out of 'Bud' and 'Council estate Artois' flavour wise.

Any swill brewed in the country of origin is ok. Fosters in Australia is a crisp, strong pilsner yet the weasel piss they brew here like all the other licensed stuff is always much weaker and tasteless for the natives. 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Any swill brewed in the country of origin is ok. Fosters in Australia is a crisp, strong pilsner yet the weasel piss they brew here like all the other licensed stuff is always much weaker and tasteless for the natives. 

Absolutely Stubbs. A prime example is Becks, the shit brewed in Germany is massively superior to the version brewed here.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Really? Pray tell...

Going back to a nom about drinks and whiskey, I mentioned I do enjoy Jack Daniels over ice.  It occurred to me, you may have been taking the piss.  

On 3/16/2018 at 6:39 AM, Neil said:

It would be more realistic if the black bird was carrying the beers in dragging a ball and chain,lack of attention to detail really fucks me off.

Why bother with costume dramas and sets and castles when the casting is fucking wrong.   Last time I looked the powerful Chief Butalezi wasn’t played by Sid James in the 1964 classic Zulu, or the later 1979 classic Zulu Dawn.   Funnily enough the films would have been ruined if the 20;000 strong impy had been cast with a selection of mincing hand bag carrying woofers from the BBC.   It would have been massively disrespectful.

thats my point

nobody has any respect for white British culture. 

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Why bother with costume dramas and sets and castles when the casting is fucking wrong.   Last time I looked the powerful Chief Butalezi wasn’t played by Sid James in the 1964 classic Zulu, or the later 1979 classic Zulu Dawn.   Funnily enough the films would have been ruined if the 20;000 strong impy had been cast with a selection of mincing hand bag carrying woofers from the BBC.   It would have been massively disrespectful.

thats my point

nobody has any respect for white British culture. 

It's a conspiracy i tellz ya MC baby..ya only have to Google image white couples to see what I'm talking about..they want you to mate with a black woman 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Just saw this advert for the first time and wholeheartedly agree with the nom. If I see any cunt saying this when I'm in my local they'll get a fucking Chelsea smile as wide as Jordans cunt.

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why waste a ship. Tell them they're going to see the wreck of the Titanic, and throw the fuckers overboard with 20kg weights tied to their feet. 

In that case you could charge them 50 quid each with all monies going to the upkeep of Cunts Corner, where of course it would be faithfully applied 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I can’t drink any of that fucking Yank piss. Budweiser, Coors, Pabst, Miller...they’re specifically designed to be drunk by raving homos. 

Fuck off and drop dead.

Rancid gusset potions at best.  The Americans are experiencing an awakening of sorts, in small breweries and distilleries, making spirits from old recipes and methods.  

3 minutes ago, Rev said:

I can’t drink any of that fucking Yank piss. Budweiser, Coors, Pabst, Miller...they’re specifically designed to be drunk by raving homos. 

Fuck off and drop dead.

If there is a single Scotsman with sufficient remaining taste buds to detect either flavour or alcohol in what laughably  passes as "beer" in America, I suggest he be preserved for posterity and breeding purposes. 

8 hours ago, scotty said:

If there is a single Scotsman with sufficient remaining taste buds to detect either flavour or alcohol in what laughably  passes as "beer" in America, I suggest he be preserved for posterity and breeding purposes. 

I'm already in so many breeding programs that my testicles are closer to a complete vacuum than deep space itself. Please, no more...

• Like 1