CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Guilt

Jake The Muss

12 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Says the person who taught his pug to respond to "gas the jews"

Now that is properly anti Semitic..... are you a Labour voting Corbinist by any chance?

Guest Erroreptile404
27 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Now that is properly anti Semitic..... are you a Labour voting Corbinist by any chance?

Hey you're the one who taught your dog to respond to it not me! Nope i voted for the Jolly green giant. Does the red mist still kick in when you see the Dolmio family on TV? Does Mo Farrah advertising Quorn, make you rip your television out of the wall by the plug socket and hurl it through your living room window onto the street? So many questions.

5 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Hey you're the one who taught your dog to respond to it not me! Nope i voted for the Jolly green giant. Does the red mist still kick in when you see the Dolmio family on TV? Does Mo Farrah advertising Quorn, make you rip your television out of the wall by the plug socket and hurl it through your living room window onto the street? So many questions.

There are a lot of Jewish people who take massive fucking offense to the type of language you are using on here.  6 million people died you sick fuck.  Don’t make light of the dead.   

Cooler is coming for you.  Months

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

There are a lot of Jewish people who take massive fucking offense to the type of language you are using on here.  6 million people died you sick fuck.  Don’t make light of the dead.   

Cooler is coming for you.  Months

I don't think you quite get the "gas the jews" pug reference. Do you even follow the news?

13 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Says the person who taught his pug to respond to "gas the jews"

I think if you trawl through absolutely everything I have ever posted on here I have NEVER said anything about Jews.   Fact.

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I don't think you quite get the "gas the jews" pug reference. Do you even follow the news?

You are on your way out. Reported.

Guest Erroreptile404
3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I think if you trawl through absolutely everything I have ever posted on here I have NEVER said anything about Jews.   Fact.

No you just make bizarre Hitler aryan-race esque nominations, about how the white race is supposedly being eradicated due to some adverts on TV showing mixed race couples.

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

There's no way you can be that much of a spectacularly thick cunt.

Irrelevant.   Your anti Jewish statements are too offensive and you will be banned.

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

No you just make bizarre Hitler aryan-race esque nominations, about how the white race is supposedly being eradicated due to some adverts on TV showing mixed race couples.

So you have spent all night slating 6 million murdered Jews and your only defence is, well MC once said something about poofs and some tv adverts  as your defence.

Mrs Roops will remove you.  Reported.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Irrelevant.   Your anti Jewish statements are too offensive and you will be banned.

I haven't made any anti-jewish statements whatsoever, you're just too much of a clueless mong that my reference to the nazi pug salute in the news, went right over your head. Fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
On 27/03/2018 at 8:53 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Ah, brexit means brexit. The cry of the patriot too thick to memorise the dreary words to God Save the Queen. 

Project Fear ( which didn’t fucking work ) replaced with Project Sneer. Good luck with that one brightboy.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Project Fear ( which didn’t fucking work ) replaced with Project Sneer. Good luck with that one brightboy.

@William T.D. Stickers

Quite. What I don't understand about those who want to remain is that they always associate Brexit with jingoism and nationalism. It has fuck all to do with that. 

We have politicians at parish/ward level, borough/town level and county level pissing one's council tax up the wall. Then you have the 650 constituency criminals lining their pockets in the Commons. Next you have the unelected cunts (many who have already filled their boots going through the previous levels) in the house of lords. After this there is the European parliament with elected members that barely 30% of cunts get off their arses to vote for, plus the unelected commissioners. When an opportunity is presented to get rid of a level of these self serving cunts, who in their right mind would not take that opportunity? 

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

@William T.D. Stickers

Quite. What I don't understand about those who want to remain is that they always associate Brexit with jingoism and nationalism. It has fuck all to do with that. 

We have politicians at parish/ward level, borough/town level and county level pissing one's council tax up the wall. Then you have the 650 constituency criminals lining their pockets in the Commons. Next you have the unelected cunts (many who have already filled their boots going through the previous levels) in the house of lords. After this there is the European parliament with elected members that barely 30% of cunts get off their arses to vote for, plus the unelected commissioners. When an opportunity is presented to get rid of a level of these self serving cunts, who in their right mind would not take that opportunity? 

Post Brexit another issue that needs looking at is to convert the upper house to an entirely elected chamber and to drastically reduce the numbers in both houses. Perhaps 100 in the upper house and about 250 in the house of commons.

36 minutes ago, The Beast said:

@William T.D. Stickers

I agree, there's enough shit floating in the political cess pool to feed a thousand Quincy's, and any reduction is good.

However, most people who refute the fact that they voted for Brexit based on immigration, then roll out the stock reason that they did it as they did not like unelected officials in Brussels dictating to the UK. That's fine, but most unlike yourself, don't see the irony of what they are saying.

The majority of them, and take Manky for example, happily endorse the mediaeval notion of an unelected monarch as head of state, and the House of Lords barely gets a mention despite the fact that it is an anachronistic, despotic obstruction to the democratically elected House of Commons.

Nevermind fucking Brexit, it's a republic and the abolition of the peerage that this country needs. 

Guest Bill Stickers
52 minutes ago, The Beast said:

@William T.D. Stickers

You’ve misunderstood me. Nothing inherently wrong with voting brexit if feel you’re informed on the matter. It’s a democracy. I don’t think people are stupid for voting for it.

What I’m objecting to is the type of person who says “brexit means brexit” over and over again as if it means something... anything. Like it’s some sort of trump card.

Only total fucking morons trot that phrase out. 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I agree, there's enough shit floating in the political cess pool to feed a thousand Quincy's, and any reduction is good.

However, most people who refute the fact that they voted for Brexit based on immigration, then roll out the stock reason that they did it as they did not like unelected officials in Brussels dictating to the UK. That's fine, but most unlike yourself, don't see the irony of what they are saying.

The majority of them, and take Manky for example, happily endorse the mediaeval notion of an unelected monarch as head of state, and the House of Lords barely gets a mention despite the fact that it is an anachronistic, despotic obstruction to the democratically elected House of Commons.

Nevermind fucking Brexit, it's a republic and the abolition of the peerage that this country needs. 

All due respect leader  of the clique, but not everyone is a knuckle dragging northerner like Manky and Punkape and come from  civilized societys where the site of a darkie is a akin to a barren tribe in the amazon seeing a white man for the first time.

But as the middle man who refuses to vote for anything because I trust the cunts in charge as much as I would Paul Gadd giving my kids a ride home ,and also come  from a very diverse city ,I can tell  you now we our not all middle Englanders infact the royal family can human  centipede each other  for all I'm  concerned.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You’ve misunderstood me. Nothing inherently wrong with voting brexit if feel you’re informed on the matter. It’s a democracy. I don’t think people are stupid for voting for it.

What I’m objecting to is the type of person who says “brexit means brexit” over and over again as if it means something... anything. Like it’s some sort of trump card.

Only total fucking morons trot that phrase out. 

Agree. It was the moron Prime Minister that first used the phrase.

As far as I am concerned, from my understanding of what was put to me on 23/6/16, I had a choice not to alter the status quo or leave the EU, (which means leaving the single market and customs union and our supreme court being the highest court of appeal in UK plc.) If the latter is not implemented in full, then I don't have "Brexit". Any thing less is a con.

Personally in my opinion, this whole process was needless. Had the UK plc government done more to block the expansion of the EU, I would have been quite happy to remain in a club that represented the handful of countries that have decent functioning economies. However, grandiose ideas got in the way, and it has all gone to shit.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Personally in my opinion, this whole process was needless. 

Exactly why ‘brexit means brexit’ is and always was meaningless. Nobody knew what brexit really was purporting to be because nobody had bothered to think about the practicalities and nuances of it.

We voted on the vaguest, most ill defined thing ever. 

3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Exactly why ‘brexit means brexit’ is and always was meaningless. Nobody knew what brexit really was purporting to be because nobody had bothered to think about the practicalities and nuances of it.

We voted on the vaguest, most ill defined thing ever. 

I don't think the practicalities were ever thought through, because the leaders of all 3 main political parties arrogantly believed they had the vote stitched up. Their arrogance contributed to the ambiguity of what leaving actually meant then and means now in reality.

2 hours ago, Snowflake said:

All due respect leader  of the clique, but not everyone is a knuckle dragging northerner like Manky and Punkape and come from  civilized societys where the site of a darkie is a akin to a barren tribe in the amazon seeing a white man for the first time.

But as the middle man who refuses to vote for anything because I trust the cunts in charge as much as I would Paul Gadd giving my kids a ride home ,and also come  from a very diverse city ,I can tell  you now we our not all middle Englanders infact the royal family can human  centipede each other  for all I'm  concerned.

Snowie, I'm fucking livid.

The first rule of clique club is to never ever fucking ever deviate from my opinions. I don't care if that opinion is regarding Brexit or the best ever Tom Selleck movie. If you are not sure about what my stance on a subject is, you PM me to find out. 

What you never do, under any fucking circumstance, is have an opinion of your own. This ain't the fucking Tufty Club, you're an elite now, son.

• Like 2

Guest White van man

I voted leave, there was no option on the ballot paper of a soft or hard brexit. Soft brexit is made up gibberish by the remainers to try and keep us in by the backdoor. Brexit means leaving the EU, which is what we voted for. So brexit does mean brexit. There's no argument against that whatsoever.

Here's why i voted to leave;

Immigration was totally out of hand. Our services can not cope with a million new people every 3 year. Yes, we can train more doctors and teaches etc, but then we get a million more. It needs controlled as the Aussies do.

I go to work to provide for my family. I then pay a large amount of tax which i don't mind. I'm proud of the fact i contribute. This tax goes to my local council to make where i live a better place. I'm fine with that. Tax also goes to the government for schools, nhs and other national stuff. I'm fine with that. What I'm not fine with, is the large sums of money being sent from our shores to other countries. £350million gross per week is better spent here. Unless you're an hedge fund manager etc making millions at everyone elses expence, then the vote is leave.

Like Sir Nigel, i was well aware that the EU have no choice but to do a free trade deal. It's polictical suicide for them not to. Mass unemployment is not a vote winner. So again, this was no reason to remain.

I knew that being in NATO had nothing to do with being in the EU. As one of the nuclear weapons countries, they want us as an allie, as the current Russia situation has proved. So no reason to remain.

I have not heard anything sensible that isn't bullshit that suggests then or now, that remaining in the EU is the best for the UK.

On 28/03/2018 at 1:59 AM, Monumental cunt said:

We will never win the World Cup with a bunch of lazies  in there.  No we won’t with names like Rio or Raheem.  Only with names like Bobby Jack or Hursty do we stand a chance.

Don't forget Nobby. It's telling that there are no Nobbys in today's game. 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Snowie, I'm fucking livid.

The first rule of clique club is to never ever fucking ever deviate from my opinions. I don't care if that opinion is regarding Brexit or the best ever Tom Selleck movie. If you are not sure about what my stance on a subject is, you PM me to find out. 

What you never do, under any fucking circumstance, is have an opinion of your own. This ain't the fucking Tufty Club, you're an elite now, son.

I must apologise, when I was in Erics clique he couldn't  be bothered to underline the rules so it became a free for all which was responsible for me becoming the slimey untrustworthy snake I am today, where I would often try and start a coup with ratty but all he would go on about is holes.

I will consult with you on all matters in the future, just to clarify is it Three men  and a baby?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I must apologise, when I was in Erics clique he couldn't  be bothered to underline the rules so it became a free for all which was responsible for me becoming the slimey untrustworthy snake I am today, where I would often try and start a coup with ratty but all he would go on about is holes.

I will consult with you on all matters in the future, just to clarify is it Three men  and a baby?

You slimy underhanded, skip scavenging little bastard. You'll learn, when you wake up in the bulrushes, gurgling in the stagnant shallows of the Norfolk broads, torn anus resembling one of Homer Simpson's doughnuts, vaguely aware of Decimus, walking away wiping his cock on a dock leaf. You've burned your fucking bridges with The Rat and myself now, you treacherous little brummie Wall-e type cunt.

• Like 4