CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Premature Ejaculators from Hull

Last Cunt Standing

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Certainly not.

Even if I could get over the visual stimulation of their hypnotic jiggling, I'd still be gagging over the certainty that they all smell of wet Billy Bear ham and festering tampons that have been pulled out of toxic shock syndrome afflicted gashes.

That advert is the apex of erotica for @Panzerknacker, he wouldn't hesitate to drag those tampons out with his teeth, before plunging his face into the stagnant pond of stale piss and discharge, and then to penetration.. pausing briefly to tie the back door of his van across his arse, mindful of avoiding a full body spelunking tragedy.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That advert is the apex of erotica for @Panzerknacker, he wouldn't hesitate to drag those tampons out with his teeth, before plunging his face into the stagnant pond of stale piss and discharge, and then to penetration.. pausing briefly to tie the back door of his van across his arse, mindful of avoiding a full body spelunking tragedy.

If you and Neil were to collaborate on a literary work, you'd make Justine and Juliet look like Dick and Jane.

13 minutes ago, Ape said:

You’re completely and utterly shit, in every conceivable way. The sooner you are dead, the better it will be for all humanity. 

Now, fuck off.

You haven’t responded to my request for details about your work, social and domestic arrangements for board members to merrily peruse and dissect.Existing disclosures have provided incredulity, pity and mirth.

Please provide some details about your sex life and any inevitable strange going-on that have occurred and with whom.A list of utensils you use during sex would also whet the palate of senior posters....

Lol.

lol.

28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cheers for that fucking vision,thats my curry making a re-appearance you cunt.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You haven’t responded to my request for details about your work, social and domestic arrangements for board members to merrily peruse and dissect.Existing disclosures have provided incredulity, pity and mirth.

Please provide some details about your sex life and any inevitable strange going-on that have occurred and with whom.A list of utensils you use during sex would also whet the palate of senior posters....

Lol.

lol.

Proof positive, as if it were needed, of what a truly weird and perverse little freak you are. 

10 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

If you and Neil were to collaborate on a literary work, you'd make Justine and Juliet look like Dick and Jane.

It would be better than that 50 shades of shit. That book sums up what is wrong with women. They're all whining on about equality, empowerment and breaking free of objectification, and then they go and frig themselves stupid over a book about a woman being possessed and abused by an arrogant, sexually violent, borderline rapist. Confused fucking slags.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Cheers for that fucking vision,thats my curry making a re-appearance you cunt.

In Eric's defence, the curry would have turned up eventually anyway.  Maybe at a more southerly point.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
46 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Lol.

lol.

Also, you never answer truthfully any questions asked on here. Matthew 7:3.