CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Builders

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

Not content with spoiling people's lives five days a week, these cunts insist on working Saturdays and even on good Friday.   With all this Tory cunting house building going on, you are never out of earshot of a brick grinder, hammer, Radio 1 full bore out of a shitty distorted radio and general shouting about.  Not to mention the loud casual racism when they're in the pub.

Nearly everytime I drive the road out of my village it's a fucking builders truck or van up my arse because I DARE to do 30mph.

Antisocial cunts.   Shut the fuck up!

Fuck off.

38 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

Not content with spoiling people's lives five days a week, these cunts insist on working Saturdays and even on good Friday.   With all this Tory cunting house building going on, you are never out of earshot of a brick grinder, hammer, Radio 1 full bore out of a shitty distorted radio and general shouting about.  Not to mention the loud casual racism when they're in the pub.

Nearly everytime I drive the road out of my village it's a fucking builders truck or van up my arse because I DARE to do 30mph.

Fuck off.

So your village is turning into a town.  That's your real gripe isn't it.  I am sure that if you approach these builders and ask them nicely to tone it down a bit, they will bury you in ready mix concrete.  Best place for you, you NIMBY cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
50 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

Fuck off.

mqdefault.jpg

Building contractors are most certainly top shelf cunts. 

Guest Lord McCunty
22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

So your village is turning into a town.  That's your real gripe isn't it.  I am sure that if you approach these builders and ask them nicely to tone it down a bit, they will bury you in ready mix concrete.  Best place for you, you NIMBY cunt.

Oh so you have fallen for the "housing shortage" bullshit too have you?      Thick cunt.

Guest White van man
2 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Fuck off.

You thick fucking cunt, clearly you're the village idiot. Are you pissed off because these new homes might make you not the only gay in the village. There's over a million people on waiting lists for homes, and young people are struggling to get morgages. Some building work has completion dates with penalties written into the contracts, often held up by cunts like you claiming fucking Natterjack toad sighting etc. Just because you get called a cunt everytime you come out of your house doesn't mean it's racism, its because you're a cunt. So, while you're sat in your bedsit window from January to October, excitedly staring at the garden gate for the first trick or treater to bring the new year in, take a look over towards the building sites and you'll see blokes making a living. Then look at yourself, with your fat arse only moving from bed to sofa and back. And stop hogging the fucking roads, pull over and let them past, or better still, catch the bus. 

Other than that, good nom. Radio 1 is shit. There's loads better stations.

Guest Lord McCunty
28 minutes ago, White van man said:

You thick fucking cunt, clearly you're the village idiot. Are you pissed off because these new homes might make you not the only gay in the village. There's over a million people on waiting lists for homes, and young people are struggling to get morgages. Some building work has completion dates with penalties written into the contracts, often held up by cunts like you claiming fucking Natterjack toad sighting etc. Just because you get called a cunt everytime you come out of your house doesn't mean it's racism, its because you're a cunt. So, while you're sat in your bedsit window from January to October, excitedly staring at the garden gate for the first trick or treater to bring the new year in, take a look over towards the building sites and you'll see blokes making a living. Then look at yourself, with your fat arse only moving from bed to sofa and back. And stop hogging the fucking roads, pull over and let them past, or better still, catch the bus. 

What waiting lists?   Do you mean for social housing?    They are building the bare minimum they can get away with.     We need less people, not more houses.   We should start by rounding up and gassing white van "drivers", piece of shit selfish dangerous cunts.

Guest White van man
15 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

What waiting lists?   Do you mean for social housing?    They are building the bare minimum they can get away with.     We need less people, not more houses.   We should start by rounding up and gassing white van "drivers", piece of shit selfish dangerous cunts.

Gas the Jewson drivers fetching stuff to site? 

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

We should start by rounding up and gassing white van "drivers", piece of shit selfish dangerous cunts.

I have to agree with you there, when i started doing driving lessons some years back in a 1. litre piece of shit nissan micra, i got abuse and swearing thrown at me by wanker white van drivers out of their window. Also they shoot out of alleyways like stupid cunts onto the main road and i had to swerve around them.

Guest White van man
32 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I have to agree with you there, when i started doing driving lessons some years back in a 1. litre piece of shit nissan micra, i got abuse and swearing thrown at me by wanker white van drivers out of their window. Also they shoot out of alleyways like stupid cunts onto the main road and i had to swerve around them.

We didn't have Grand Theft Auto back then. We had to make our own fun.

9 hours ago, White van man said:

White van man eh? It's obvious you're in the fucking building trade. You're probably one of these cunts who double parks so everyone has to to fucking wait till the opposite side of the road is clear to go round you, and you park in front of someone's drive blocking them in so they have to knock on front doors to flush you out to move your crappy mercedes long wheel base van, just so they can exit their own property. I bet you're a bald headed cunt who sticks their fat face out of the window when they see anything in a skirt and shout "allwite darling, giz us a kiss, eeeeeeeeeeeeee".  

Albert Speer was a lying cunt 

9 hours ago, White van man said:

Any cunt who even considers filling in a pond used by the noble natterjack or indeed any other amphibians in order to build some ghastly houses for working class scum and "asylum" seeking children with full moustaches and beards deserves to have their arms and legs lopped off with an angle-grinder and left to bleed to death as their family is forced to watch. To sort out the housing problem I advocate a mass cull of of the aforementioned types so that the meek animals who've been fuck over for all these years can get some sort of revenge. As for the white van driving cunts nominated it this post, they can all fuck off, do some work, pay their tax and stop dumping their crap in the countryside 

• Like 1

Guest White van man
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any cunt who even considers filling in a pond used by the noble natterjack or indeed any other amphibians in order to build some ghastly houses for working class scum and "asylum" seeking children with full moustaches and beards deserves to have their arms and legs lopped off with an angle-grinder and left to bleed to death as their family is forced to watch. To sort out the housing problem I advocate a mass cull of of the aforementioned types so that the meek animals who've been fuck over for all these years can get some sort of revenge. As for the white van driving cunts nominated it this post, they can all fuck off, do some work, pay their tax and stop dumping their crap in the countryside 

This is how i go into work after winning a show down with a cyclist and ditching the fucker.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

White van man eh? It's obvious you're in the fucking building trade. You're probably one of these cunts who double parks so everyone has to to fucking wait till the opposite side of the road is clear to go round you, and you park in front of someone's drive blocking them in so they have to knock on front doors to flush you out to move your crappy mercedes long wheel base van, just so they can exit their own property. I bet you're a bald headed cunt who sticks their fat face out of the window when they see anything in a skirt and shout "allwite darling, giz us a kiss, eeeeeeeeeeeeee".  

Albert Speer was a lying cunt 

No, that's paramedics. Get it right.