CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

April cunts

Neil

Can't even be bothered to read the cunting story that reads 'BBC Breakfast Air April Fools Joke'.....how fucking tedious,any cunt that either pulls,laughs at or believes any of this absolute cuntishness is a fucking cunty cuntstick that deserves instant death

Fuck off

20 minutes ago, Neil said:

Can't even be bothered to read the cunting story that reads 'BBC Breakfast Air April Fools Joke'.....how fucking tedious,any cunt that either pulls,laughs at or believes any of this absolute cuntishness is a fucking cunty cuntstick that deserves instant death

Fuck off

The same kind of wankers who do 'wacky' stunts for comic relief. Usually something that's been done to death already, like having their head shaved, so fucking what?, and the cunts who think it's funny to sit in a bathtub full of baked beans, raising slightly less money than it cost to buy the fucking beans, which could have been sent to the starving cunts who are supposed to benefit. It's got fuck all to with wanting to raise money for a worthy cause, just a case of, "look at me, look at me! I'm SO out there!" wankers.

Guest DrCunt
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The same kind of wankers who do 'wacky' stunts for comic relief. Usually something that's been done to death already, like having their head shaved, so fucking what?, and the cunts who think it's funny to sit in a bathtub full of baked beans, raising slightly less money than it cost to buy the fucking beans, which could have been sent to the starving cunts who are supposed to benefit. It's got fuck all to with wanting to raise money for a worthy cause, just a case of, "look at me, look at me! I'm SO out there!" wankers.

If they volunteered to sit in a bath full of electric eels, or even plugged in toasters, I'd be all for it. I might even chuck 'em a few quid to see that.

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't send them to starving cunts, send them to Ape. He will eat them. lol Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Easily, I will be frank with you right now.  You are a boring, lonely,  train obsessed old cock gobbler

Do you like Wessies and Hymeks?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank said:

There will only ever be one Frank. I miss you Pen. Bisous. 

I'm over the fucking moon that you've returned Frank.  Now will you please smack some sense into that dreadful pile of shit named Pen?  

On 4/1/2018 at 5:46 PM, Neil said:

Fuck off

On 4/1/2018 at 5:46 PM, Neil said:

Fuck off

Didn’t they used to reserve the wicker man for any cunt who did an April fool?   Or is that jus my village?

Guest Lady Penelope
On 01/04/2018 at 5:46 PM, Neil said:

Fuck off

Your shoelace is undone.