CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Snowy

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, nocti said:

This looks like it's going to end well.

I look forward to a lively debate Nocti and early signs are good, its certainly brought those great arbiter's of fairness and justice Eddie and Judy out, oh how I wish Snatch was still alive as this would have been right up his street and on the outrage bus. Come on Eddie.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Snowflake said:

I do wish they would have put her in clothing of much less formal style.  Say NOT a fucking wedding kit and into a shorter skirt with a plunging neckline top....nothing gives me the horn like an anorexia bird with her bones showing!  I'm afraid I do have a bit of a fascination with this one; I cannot stop myself from wondering what a blowie would feel like from her whilst she hummed one of her bassier tunes.  

Apologies Neil, it's my turn to lower the tone  

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree Judge, in that you do not do comedy, rampant blatant  racism and homophobia is right on but no, not comedy, ironic comedy or otherwise. why not contact admin and have a good whinge if it will make you feel better.

Homophobe.         ✅

Islamophobe.        ✅

You can call me those things all day long because they are true. No problem here.

However, I reject the R word either in the traditional meaning or it’s current usage ( shut the fuck up about immigration and multi culturalism you cunt )

I recognised that you were trying to be funny and, without abusing you, I simply pointed out that I believe it to be an inappropriate subject. It’s a point of view and I made it.

I don’t think it’s me who is guilty of whinging, but please yourself.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

that's the spirit Eddie, I can just see you now apoplectic with false outrage at the garage and the vein in your forehead starting to pulse erratically as you start to breath though flared nostrils. Go and read my offering again and see if it will fuel your faux rage further. Don't stop now you gormless  thick twat.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Edward, you know better than that!  

Get it sorted before the resident grassing bellend turns up.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, judgetwi said:

Homophobe.         ✅

Islamophobe.        ✅

You can call me those things all day long because they are true. No problem here.

However, I reject the R word either in the traditional meaning or it’s current usage ( shut the fuck up about immigration and multi culturalism you cunt )

I recognised that you were trying to be funny and, without abusing you, I simply pointed out that I believe it to be an inappropriate subject. It’s a point of view and I made it.

I don’t think it’s me who is guilty of whinging, but please yourself.

fair comment and I applaud you for seeing through your initial outrage and see who the anger is are really aimed at.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Someone else say something funny, this is about Nazi Nazi's not Asian grooming gangs and their prolific despicable activities.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Eddie, if you need a break for them the corner, just fucking take one.  Getting coolered for such an obvious reason isn't a badge of honour, you thick fucking spastic!  

6 hours ago, Eddie said:

Be a nice rest from you, boring fucking no mark.

Eduardo? Please tell me this is a ploy to get your holiday off whilst you head to Antigua?

Couldn’t pick me up a couple of Rolex’s whilst you’re there could you? 

X

Edited by Admin

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Eddie.... stop doing this please.

Millionaire, well why didn't you say, that must mean I now have to treat you with even more respect. alas wives and children are not allowed in the secure wing. I had to leave all my wives in the commune im afraid when I was invited here by that misguided judge.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Has Luke been glue sniffing?

I was just bored Ape, students all on Easter break at Cosford, and I thought I would liven up the corner, might have bit off more than I can chew to be honest but it seemed amusing at the time.

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Be a nice rest from you, boring fucking no mark.

How very predictable.  You're held in such high regard for your cunting ability, and yet this is your response?  Pathetic.

Kill yourself!  

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How very predictable.  You're held in such high regard for your cunting ability, and yet this is your response?  Pathetic.

Kill yourself!  

What next you original, funny cunt?, drink bleach?

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Snowflake said:

Bloody hell.

What;s wrong, snowy?  Are you being followed by Punky and pet pants iguana?  

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I thought making paedo jokes was a big no-no on this site, let alone accusing someone of being a "nonce"?

It is, I expect the ban hammer to fall in the not so distant future.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I'm sure punkers is far to busy in his endless abuse of his little ring to be following me around.

He's a strange one, Snowy.  Keep your eyes open!  

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It is, I expect the ban hammer to fall in the not so distant future.

Anyone ever made a nomination about those wannabe tough guy paedo hunter groups that are all over youtube and internet nowadays?