CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mayor Khan

Eddie

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I cannot think of anything that Khan has achieved., save for spending his first six months at City Hall, celebrating his own victory-win in the London elections. What's the cunt done about transport or housing for example, or purifying Tower Hamlets?

You mean getting rid of the one remaining white guy?

Guest judgetwi
6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

That's easy for you to say, living up-there in the Black Country with the other scallywags. Spend a night on Railton Rd.     

Like you’ve ever been down Railton Road you pathetic little mouth almighty. Having said that , get yourself down there as soon as possible. 

Tosser.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Like you’ve ever been down Railton Road you pathetic little mouth almighty. Having said that , get yourself down there as soon as possible. 

Tosser.

You pox-ridden know-fuck-all.  I'll have you know I lived at Herne Hill, and would walk Railton Rd most days/nights, so shove that down your Tesco's  after-date croissant munching gob. The Half Moon pub was my domain at the time, getting gigs for various bands.  Problem with You Twit-Cunt, is 1: You know fuck all and 2: You've done fuck all too., save for whingeing due to the loss of a dogs-tail above your mouth. Go fuck Yourself. Moron.   

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

You mean getting rid of the one remaining white guy?

...along those lines yes. Most of it (as I recall) was always dire and more of an oil-slick than anything else. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Judy, at first glance would seem to have a good understanding of Brixton and it's surrounding areas, but alas he does not. The fact of the matter is unlike what is mostly reported, and I'd rather walk throughout Brixton day or night (these days) than many other parts within spitting distance of it. Their certainly aint too many White homeowners in Brixton for example who'd care to move out.   

On 6 April 2018 at 10:18 AM, Eddie said:

London's Mayor says he is "angered and heartbroken" about ongoing deaths in the capital as he heaped further pressure on the Government about rising levels of violent crime.

Sadiq Khan highlighted that crime had risen across the country since 2014 as he responded to calls he had not spoken out following the latest deaths.

So since Khan became London Mayor in 2016 he has failed to tackle the problem, and is not taking any of the blame himself, despite having duties to create plans and policies for London to include Policing and Crime, and Young People.

Unfortunately the reason behind the large majority of knife crime in London is Black culture.  If Black lives matter are serious, they should be looking inward at their own communities. Its not a surprise that blacks make up 12% of the prison population but only 3% of the UK population, as over 50% of black kids are raised in single parent households, which is linked to crime and poverty. 

Murder in the black community is 30 deaths per million people, compared with 8 per million in the white community.

It must be racism holding black people back, although Indians now earn on average the equivalents of whites, so it must be targeted racism...

Until the black community take some responsibility for these deaths, and stop looking to play the blame game, the deaths will continue to rise.

Some stupid slag on BBC news is spouting utter shite about a "national crisis" 

Really? A few scrotes stabbing and shooting each other a week is not exactly Ebola or Isis atrocities in Syria is it. I couldn't give a fuck if these twats want to kill each other; good riddance to bad rubbish. I say get all these "gangstas" together on a football pitch, provide free weapons and they can sort themselves out. The RAF can then napalm the survivors.

Cunt Khan is using this as political currency and should keep is spunk filled mouth shut, get tougher on these petty criminal retards and sterilise the thick fucking underclass so they can't produce more murdering little shits for the middle classes to cry about. 

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Really? A few scrotes stabbing and shooting each other a week is not exactly Ebola or Isis atrocities in Syria is it. I couldn't give a fuck if these twats want to kill each other; good riddance to bad rubbish. I say get all these "gangstas" together on a football pitch, provide free weapons and they can sort themselves out. The RAF can then napalm the survivors.

Cunt Khan is using this as political currency and should keep is spunk filled mouth shut, get tougher on these petty criminal retards and sterilise the thick fucking underclass so they can't produce more murdering little shits for the middle classes to cry about. 

Wishy washy bleeding heart liberal soft soaping gush! Man up Stubby, napalm's a doddle.

Guest Erroreptile404
19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A sort of "Battle Royale" scenario if you will. I'm for it.

On 4/6/2018 at 11:44 AM, judgetwi said:

Suckdick is such a fucking cunt he almost makes me long for the days of lying, two faced hypocrite Boris the Clown. This is the cunt who whacks a fucking great emissions charge on deisel engines as he approves TfL doling out thousands of PHV licenses to his peaceful friends. Apparently thousands of Uber’s clogging up the streets doesn’t cause air pollution, nor do the traffic jams caused by the cycle lane extensions he grants left, right and centre. As he wipes away the tears for the 10000 Londoners allegedly killed by air pollution annually, he campaigns, on behalf of his rich friends, for a third Heathrow runway.

This is the cunt who bans adverts with bikinis on show on the Tube because it is “body fascism” . Nothing to do with harvesting thousands of peaceful votes then Suckdick?

Never mind the murder rate this is the cunt who says being slaughtered by terrorists is “all part of living in a big city.” Just light some fucking candles you wankers.

This is the cunt who will turn up at any snowflake, pro immigrant, pro EU, pro peaceful event, as long as he gets his traitorous boat on the telly. Make no mistake this publicity hungry Blairite fucker is a cunt on the way up.

Suckdick Khan go fuck himself, using his full title.  Has shown his true hand here. He is an Asian and they hate blacks more than the BNP. No Asian girl can ever go home with a black guy. So he is not in the slightest bothered that a few miserable blacks are sticking blades into each other.  Even if a few Anglo saxons find themselves on the wrong end of a Zulu blade, he doesn’t care.   

Knife crime is on the rise because gang culture and da gangsta yoof are indoctrinated into this shit by listening to endless gansta rappers crapping on about it.  

Furthermore there is an increase in knife crime because the Eastern Europeans are clashing with the blacks in inner city drug wars being faought by the foot soldiers in da hood.  Eastern Europeans don’t think twice about carrying a blade so the blacks now have to.  It’s an arms war.

simple solution, take all the 18 to 20 year olds off the street and give them national service.   It works in Germany.  Much more relaxed city centers, if you can dodge the suicide vans and nutter muzzers with cemtex underwear.

but that’s just part and parcel of city life according to Suckdick. 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That’s almost as rasist as me.  Only I’d have them all put on a boat and sent back home, only to have the boat scuttled in 500 foot of water as it leaves the harbour.

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You pox-ridden know-fuck-all.  I'll have you know I lived at Herne Hill, and would walk Railton Rd most days/nights, so shove that down your Tesco's  after-date croissant munching gob. The Half Moon pub was my domain at the time, getting gigs for various bands.  Problem with You Twit-Cunt, is 1: You know fuck all and 2: You've done fuck all too., save for whingeing due to the loss of a dogs-tail above your mouth. Go fuck Yourself. Moron.   

Is that where you signed David Bowie?......or was it the Stones? It’s hard to keep up with your fantasies you two bob no mark braggart.

Guest judgetwi

What I want to know is where were these tooled up gangstas when those Muzzies were running round Borough Market stabbing the fuck out of everyone?

🎶 We could be heroes.....just for one day. 🎶

Nah, fucking bottled it.

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Idiot

Panzerknacker 

What’s your problem Pansy boy? Don’t like to be reminded about what Frau Merkel is sending your way?

Tough shit.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

What’s your problem Pansy boy? Don’t like to be reminded about what Frau Merkel is sending your way?

Tough shit.

Judge you need to get out more .. perhaps you should have a ride around on your Honda Melody Harley?

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Suckdick Khan go fuck himself, using his full title.  Has shown his true hand here. He is an Asian and they hate blacks more than the BNP. No Asian girl can ever go home with a black guy. So he is not in the slightest bothered that a few miserable blacks are sticking blades into each other.  Even if a few Anglo saxons find themselves on the wrong end of a Zulu blade, he doesn’t care.   

Knife crime is on the rise because gang culture and da gangsta yoof are indoctrinated into this shit by listening to endless gansta rappers crapping on about it.  

Furthermore there is an increase in knife crime because the Eastern Europeans are clashing with the blacks in inner city drug wars being faought by the foot soldiers in da hood.  Eastern Europeans don’t think twice about carrying a blade so the blacks now have to.  It’s an arms war.

simple solution, take all the 18 to 20 year olds off the street and give them national service.   It works in Germany.  Much more relaxed city centers, if you can dodge the suicide vans and nutter muzzers with cemtex underwear.

but that’s just part and parcel of city life according to Suckdick. 

Idiot 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Is that where you signed David Bowie?......or was it the Stones? It’s hard to keep up with your fantasies you two bob no mark braggart.

Touched a nerve did I...  You can embellish & distort as much as you like, Twit. I have more than enough evidence at my disposal to back-up my own facts, and I have in the past done just that, however not this time you cretin. You're not worth my efforts. Not one single bit. These three lines are about as much you'll get. 

Guest White van man

Khan? Is it the ruler of the mongels, who raped and pillaged and expanded their empire by terrorism that we're cunting or are we doing Gengis khan?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, White van man said:

Khan? Is it the ruler of the mongels, who raped and pillaged and expanded their empire by terrorism that we're cunting or are we doing Gengis khan?

Neither. We're doing Khan the Tiger today,  and then Dumbo tomorrow. You may wish to check it out. 

Guest White van man
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Neither. We're doing Khan the Tiger today,  and then Dumbo tomorrow. You may wish to check it out. 

Ok. Shere khan was a cunt. Fucked with Baloo, killed Akela. The bastard got what he deserved.