CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Changing a bulb on your car

Neil

What is it about car manufacturers who design a space that no fucker can possibly get their hands in to change a fucking bulb.Jeremy Beadle was ok as long as he was left handed but I get so fucking pissed off because it is virtually impossible to get anywhere near the fucking bulb holder if your hands are anything like fucking normal.Halfords advertise a free bulb changing service but you try ringing them with a Volvo or a VW and they soon tell you that's one model they don't do.German/Swedish cunts

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

What is it about car manufacturers who design a space that no fucker can possibly get their hands in to change a fucking bulb.Jeremy Beadle was ok as long as he was left handed but I get so fucking pissed off because it is virtually impossible to get anywhere near the fucking bulb holder if your hands are anything like fucking normal.Halfords advertise a free bulb changing service but you try ringing them with a Volvo or a VW and they soon tell you that's one model they don't do.German/Swedish cunts

It's so that you have to take the car in and pay £60 labour to have the entire front end dismantled and reassembled to change a £2 bulb. And Halfords are double cunts for selling socket sets and spanners that no cunt can actually use anymore because the car makers have made it impossible to work on them without 5 grands worth of equipment and laptop software that only garages have access to. Utter cunts. 

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Neil said:

Have you tried a tulip bulb?

Guest luke swarm
20 minutes ago, Neil said:

I find that changing the light bulbs on my Ford Fiesta is an absolute synch,  However after 3 months I have still not worked out how to put the bumper and front grill thingy back on in the exact position it came off in. Next time I am just going to drive it a ,mile or two from home and call the RAC cunts out.

39 minutes ago, Neil said:

I imagine that when you've got 18 fingers, all the width of prize winning Cumberland sausages, it's hard to shake your maggot at a urinal, let alone perform a task that requires anymore dexterity than the simple act of fisting your own arsehole.

Here's a handy tip, either lose some weight or fork out a bit of money to get it fixed, you tight fat fuck.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Neil said:

Dreadful. You truly are a disgraceful specimen of a ‘man’. 

Simple manual tasks like this are a piece of piss to anyone with double-digit firing synapses. 

Do you think that the greasy little YTS cunt in Halfords was just winding you up as he couldn’t believe a grown man couldn’t replace a bulb? 

Shit nom. Fuck off. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Dreadful. You truly are a disgraceful specimen of a ‘man’. 

Simple manual tasks like this are a piece of piss to anyone with double-digit firing synapses. 

Do you think that the greasy little YTS cunt in Halfords was just winding you up as he couldn’t believe a grown man couldn’t replace a bulb? 

Shit nom. Fuck off. 

Who are trying to kid,you're still having trouble with light switches.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I wouldn't go to halfords for a foot pump. Useless cunts 

Guest Lord McCunty
4 hours ago, Neil said:

Even on my rather old Passat it was impossible to access the inner lamp holder without taking the bumper off.   Since replaced with after market lights as originals were fucked.   All lamp holders are accessible now, without dismantling the car.   I concur that that VW are indeed cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Neil said:

In there defence, Volvo's are indeed of by and for complete cunts!  

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

In there defence, Volvo's are indeed of by and for complete cunts!  

In this context it is "their" you uphill gardening imbecile.

Guest Alfie Noakes

There are some vans that require arms like an octopus and a sucker on a long stick (steady punkape), they are usually French made. Usual rip off crap, have to pay 1 hour labour to a surrender monkey garage, everything French is overpriced and badly made.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
21 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Have you tried a tulip bulb?

I was always taught that they are lamps. Bulbs grow in the ground.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
10 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

In this context it is "their" you uphill gardening imbecile.

Also, there's an unnecessary apostrophe. The double uphill gardening imbecile.