CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robotic Milking Machines

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest White van man
51 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

These have been around for a few year. Farmers do absolutely fuck all. All get subsidised brand new massey furguson tractors that they don't even get the tyres dirty on. Then the smelly fucking bastards spead shite everywhere first nice day we get (probably tomorrow) and stink the whole town out.

10 minutes ago, White van man said:

These have been around for a few year. Farmers do absolutely fuck all. All get subsidised brand new massey furguson tractors that they don't even get the tyres dirty on. Then the smelly fucking bastards spead shite everywhere first nice day we get (probably tomorrow) and stink the whole town out.

Oh come on that's unfair. It's very tiring sitting in a field yelling "get orf moi laaand" and "Yon dog is worrying moi sheep. Oooh arrrr". 

Guest White van man
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oh come on that's unfair. It's very tiring sitting in a field yelling "get orf moi laaand" and "Yon dog is worrying moi sheep. Oooh arrrr". 

The cunts don't know they're born. I'm all for technology making life easier, but they don't grow anything. Get a fortune from the money extortioned from us by the EU. This is the rebate money they yarp on about. Goes to landowners. Fuck 'em. They can work for a living like the rest of us. They should be employing people, its all fucked up. This country would starve to death if we were at war. Grow or go. That should be the 2 choices they have. Cunts.

1 hour ago, White van man said:

The cunts don't know they're born. I'm all for technology making life easier, but they don't grow anything. Get a fortune from the money extortioned from us by the EU. This is the rebate money they yarp on about. Goes to landowners. Fuck 'em. They can work for a living like the rest of us. They should be employing people, its all fucked up. This country would starve to death if we were at war. Grow or go. That should be the 2 choices they have. Cunts.

....or set up a daisy chain of teeth-grinding drivers behind you as you drive your stupid tractor at 10 mph from one county to the next, whilst listening to The Wurzels on your state-of-the-art, in-cab Sennheisers.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

....or set up a daisy chain of teeth-grinding drivers behind you as you drive your stupid tractor at 10 mph from one county to the next, whilst listening to The Wurzels on your state-of-the-art, in-cab Sennheisers.

That be Former Joyles with his tracta.

On 4/17/2018 at 9:08 AM, White van man said:

I will suggest that to stop your town stinking,  you keep your bedroom window closed at all times.

Guest White van man
50 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I will suggest that to stop your town stinking,  you keep your bedroom window closed at all times.

Hygiene advice from a stinking sweaty french cunt. I prefer farm smells to the garlic, cheesy, dog crap, piss fraganced shithole you call home. Dirty french cunts are only famous for pasteurized milk. Inevitable the amount of bacteria the unwashed twats accumulate.

You stupid cunts haven't got the brains to drive on the correct side of the road. Most people are right handed, so on horseback when going in to battle you kept left. That's why we always smashed the french. Infact, everyone smashed the french. Hid in cellars 'til we liberated them. That's why the faggots started miming, because they knew everytime they opened their mouths they got flogged.

I hope the immigrants we paid you to keep fuck your geese whilst you're down the pool, so you get sloppy seconds tonight in your rat infested toilet of a country.

Vivre

8 hours ago, White van man said:

Hygiene advice from a stinking sweaty french cunt. I prefer farm smells to the garlic, cheesy, dog crap, piss fraganced shithole you call home. Dirty french cunts are only famous for pasteurized milk. Inevitable the amount of bacteria the unwashed twats accumulate.

You stupid cunts haven't got the brains to drive on the correct side of the road. Most people are right handed, so on horseback when going in to battle you kept left. That's why we always smashed the french. Infact, everyone smashed the french. Hid in cellars 'til we liberated them. That's why the faggots started miming, because they knew everytime they opened their mouths they got flogged.

I hope the immigrants we paid you to keep fuck your geese whilst you're down the pool, so you get sloppy seconds tonight in your rat infested toilet of a country.

Vivre

Fuck! @Witheredscrote?

ps I HATE your new avatar, it's simply wrong. Bring back the geese

• Like 1

9 hours ago, White van man said:

Vivre

I won't have this. The French are very brave and courageous people. Just look at how brave they are in the photos of them shaving the heads of the women they believed were collaborators and kicking the shit out of young women and  mobs of them hounding mother's with babies in their arms out of towns after liberation. Unfortunately I can't post pics on my phone. 

Guest White van man
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I won't have this. The French are very brave and courageous people. Just look at how brave they are in the photos of them shaving the heads of the women they believed were collaborators and kicking the shit out of young women and  mobs of them hounding mother's with babies in their arms out of towns after liberation. Unfortunately I can't post pics on my phone. 

Should have shaved their arm pits as well.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/18/2018 at 6:20 PM, Fender777 said:

Another Gem from the mighty P, fuck me gently, she's getting worse at this nominating thing, summer is nearly here p. You can get your deck chair out soon and have a sit in the garden, maybe play catch with Albert.

A bit of Hot Potato with Hand grenades?  

Guest White van man
18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think the whermacht requisitioned all the lawnmowers. 

Do you know if they repair them. I've got a friend in France who is too stupid to flick the on switch.