CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Traffic caused by someone driving like a cunt, forcing us to wait while the mess is cleaned up

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was forking the garden at the weekend and accidentally stuck the fork through my foot. This the sound I made when I was writhing in agony

You're either totally fucking stupid or you've got size 10 man feet, neither of which is very desirable.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Withers, I'm planning our family hols to rural France in the autumn, any suggestions? Invite me, mrs pecker and stubblets round or I'll bring ape with me. He lives very close to me you know.

A terrible situation although easy to rectify, provided you don't get him excited by showing him anything which resembles a Rolex  or how to boil an egg, and whatever you do Stubbs, do give him his model plane back  if it makes it over your garden fence. He's been making the cunting thing for many a moon, and its the gem of his collection.

Just scribble on it with Biro: 'You Twat' and throw it the 10ft back to him. 

11f6bfebfa43b2429cf87fb8f792497c--paper-

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

A terrible situation although easy to rectify, provided you don't get him excited by showing him anything which resembles a Rolex  or how to boil an egg, and whatever you do Stubbs, do give him his model plane back  if it makes it over your garden fence. He's been making the cunting thing for many a moon, and its the gem of his collection.

Fuck off Colin.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Sage advice, you fucking loony

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bill, I think you've met your match. I tried my hardest to destroy you and you stood up to the task, so far, but this pre op tranny shit is the kind that sticks

Pay attention now Stubbs. It's: Post-Op Tranny Stickers!

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fucking classic.

Good work, lads, I'm highly entertained.

Are you being Syrias again or did you get out of the wrong-side of bed ?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 4/18/2018 at 8:33 AM, Witheredscrote said:

If you were to bring Ape,  I would have to shoot him.  I went right off him, when he admitted that he shits behind trees, whilst out jogging.

You stupid fucking goose fondling French idiot.