CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adverts that make me want to kick the TV screen in

camberwell gypsy

16 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

The TUI advert takes some beating for cuntishness.    That up her own arse cow wailing away with the silly cunts prancing about behind her.  At the start and finish of every ad break on Sky One, and if you're really lucky, the full version too.

"Ain't nobody..." 😒

What annoys me with that one is the name change. 'Oh we can't call it Thompson anymore, it's very English and therefore racist. Let's change it to something simple that even pigshit thick monosyllabic Africans can manage to grunt'.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What annoys me with that one is the name change. 'Oh we can't call it Thompson anymore, it's very English and therefore racist. Let's change it to something simple that even pigshit thick monosyllabic Africans can manage to grunt'.

Hmm, that being the case, one has to wonder why the business was rebranded TUI (Touristik Union International Akteingesellschaft). Whilst listed at the Frankfurt and London stock exchanges, the corporation is Hanover based and is essentially German, a nation associated with an unfortunate history in advocating racial purity.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, that being the case, one has to wonder why the business was rebranded TUI (Touristik Union International Akteingesellschaft). Whilst listed at the Frankfurt and London stock exchanges, the corporation is Hanover based and is essentially German, a nation associated with an unfortunate history in advocating racial purity.

Bit of a stretch to imagine that 80 years on, contemporary mainstream Germany is still entrenched in Nazi ideology. a bit like suggesting that all of your neighbours are covered in coal dust and good at singing.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bit of a stretch to imagine that 80 years on, contemporary mainstream Germany is still entrenched in Nazi ideology. a bit like suggesting that all of your neighbours are covered in coal dust and good at singing.

Absolutely, however I was taking the proverbial with your suggestion that the re-branding was due to the "Thomson" name being seen as racist. No doubt you shredded your Abbey National passbook in a fit of disgust when the savings bank became Santander.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Absolutely, however I was taking the proverbial with your suggestion that the re-branding was due to the "Thomson" name being seen as racist. No doubt you shredded your Abbey National passbook in a fit of disgust when the savings bank became Santander.

No, never had an account with them. But I did become disillusioned with Nationwide when their advertisements started featuring that insipid pair of cunts with a Bontempi organ.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

"Turning banking on its head" was their vapid slogan before it all went tits up. Ian Harley was a cunt.