CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adverts that make me want to kick the TV screen in

camberwell gypsy

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hope that's not what happened to poor compass.

I have reason to doubt mintys death was natural... Perhaps she failed to sieg heil one morning after her millet a suffered the "final solution"?

Fuck me, I watched Romper Stomper last night for the first time, still on BBC Iplayer!

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I have reason to doubt mintys death was natural... Perhaps she failed to sieg heil one morning after her millet a suffered the "final solution"?

Fuck me, I watched Romper Stomper last night for the first time, still on BBC Iplayer!

I find that film very dreary and depressing. Not all jolly like the 'bite the kerb' scene from American history X.

Guest luke swarm

I find that Trivago advert particular rage inducing, especially the flat chested bird who does the advert, If people want to book a hotel room they should pay full rice and stop trying to escape paying a few bob extra....utter cunts   

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Jane Fonda was fit!

just fuck off will you

and stop giving me likes, they are worthless from pointless turds such as yourself.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

just fuck off will you

and stop giving me likes, they are worthless from pointless turds such as yourself.

If you'd only work your ni**ers harder as I advised Luke, you wouldn't have this problem. Albert tell his wife about you when he gets home.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I've said it before and I'll say it again. "Simply Be". I am usually unfortunate enough to catch this advert featuring a multi - coloured herd of obese hippos wearing what appears to be a collection of frilly groundsheets for 8 berth tents typically around tea time. Because of this, I've lost half a stone recently and haven't wanked for nearly 5 weeks.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

These two ads grip my shit. 

Don't they all make you want to destroy the tele, Gyps??  If it isn't some drop faced, Bells palsy mong trying tot he save the fucking planet one stryo cp at a time, it's some greasy celebrity trying to separate you from your hard earned, or in your case, newly acquired, money/merchandise.  The ads that have to turn into somfe poof parade song and dance number are the very worst.  I despise them all.  Vile fucking cunts should be herded up and slaughtered. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What sort of cunt posts the same rubbish and pointless comments on here twice, like some kind of technology thick retard anyway?

FFS it's for plebs 

Fuck off!

Maybe he heard a dog bark and lost his mind and never knew what he was doing....and then shit himself.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What sort of cunt posts the same rubbish and pointless comments on here twice, like some kind of technology thick retard anyway?

FFS it's for plebs 

Fuck off!

Go easy on Arseholes, Stubbs. It's obviously his advanced years. Just imagine what it must be like sitting next to the mobile toilet on one of his acclaimed OAP coach trips, desperately trying to stave off the ensuing tinnitus from the old fart's constant repetition about how dogs and children have led to his incurable incontinence.

• Like 1

Guest Lord McCunty

The TUI advert takes some beating for cuntishness.    That up her own arse cow wailing away with the silly cunts prancing about behind her.  At the start and finish of every ad break on Sky One, and if you're really lucky, the full version too.

"Ain't nobody..." 😒