CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yardape culture

Eric Cuntman

Guest 'eavensabove

,Agreed... From experience, the cooler is used on a whim whenever it's suits the jailor. There's no consistency or reason behind most kinds of bird or the time served. There are folks on here who should be permently banished and without any stay of execution, whilst there are others who simply get banged up for naff all. In essence Stubbs, the CC Cooler is like any other prison: Lawless, Haphazard &  Indiscriminate. 

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

,Agreed... From experience, the cooler is used on a whim whenever it's suits the jailor. There's no consistency or reason behind most kinds of bird or the time served. There are folks on here who should be permently banished and without any stay of execution, whilst there are others who simply get banged up for naff all. In essence Stubbs, the CC Cooler is like any other prison: Lawless, Haphazard &  Indiscriminate. 

And the final resting place for franks disheveled and fucked senseless corpse...

22r3-2006i25354.jpg

On 5/2/2018 at 7:10 PM, Frank said:

Come off it Spot you silly old bastard. There’s no doubting Eric’s stupidity, but he’s right on the money with this one. We all agree there’s some wonderful well-to-do decent coloured folk in our society, but I’m afraid it’s a minuscule minority. 

Frank you’re not posting much these days....

Is the dementia accelerating?

On 5/3/2018 at 2:23 AM, Fender777 said:

No, it's a fact..people need to start being honest about the facts and stop worrying about PC and the like, i'm fed up about hearing things like Britain is a racist country...NOT true, we have so much cultural diversity in England that it makes a mockery of the race card. it's silly and offensive to ordinary people who go about their lives interacting with all kinds of cultures without problems , even if it was, then why does everyone come here, i for one wouldn't want to go and live in a country that i thought would be racist , we welcome anyone who wants to live in peace and integrates in to our way of life and the law of the land..politicians and the controlled media create the problems by ramming racism down every fuckers throat whenever they see fit.

The simple facts are, it's mostly black gang members who are committing these crimes, deal with it what way you want but that's the bottom line and it's time to be honest about it, because that's the only way to stop it by being totally honest about it..

80-90% a fact? No it isn’t, it’s a highly pitched guess, an assumption based on your dislike of a racial group. It’s a racist stereotype. There’s rubbish in every race grouping . What is being said here is that the overwhelming majority of black people are criminals. I am saying that Is not true. Plucking a figure out of the air just makes the assertion look absurd.

On 5/3/2018 at 3:16 PM, 'eavensabove said:

No it isn’t.

Guest Wizardsleeve
45 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

No it isn’t.

I can sense your desire to let loose the thunder.  Just do it, Spotto. Give in to your rage.  

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And the final resting place for franks disheveled and fucked senseless corpse...

22r3-2006i25354.jpg

I'm afraid you've been duped... Your picture is of just one of his kin:  Tutfrankcuntmun.  All were discovered rancid & decomposed in The Valley of the Cunts. You'll find His permanent place of rest, by simply dodging the flies and following your nose... 

file.php?40,file=159286,filename=Pile-of

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

80-90% a fact? No it isn’t, it’s a highly pitched guess, an assumption based on your dislike of a racial group. It’s a racist stereotype. There’s rubbish in every race grouping . What is being said here is that the overwhelming majority of black people are criminals. I am saying that Is not true. Plucking a figure out of the air just makes the assertion look absurd.

I think you're a darkie.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Does this mean that you are a "dark horse"?

What, like a black stallion? Get out of here. He's a one trick pony.

Another one blown away in south London. "A good boy, so much potential. Wanted to work with children". The usual bollocks. His mother has blamed the police for not protecting him! If he was such a good boy, why would he need to be protected by the police? Stupid bitch. 

Ape shall not kill ape... lol 

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another one blown away in south London. "A good boy, so much potential. Wanted to work with children". The usual bollocks. His mother has blamed the police for not protecting him! If he was such a good boy, why would he need to be protected by the police? Stupid bitch. 

Ape shall not kill ape... lol 

Besides his work with children he was “an aspiring architect” and a “talented rapper”. No, I didn’t just make that up. The only thing missing from the stereotype is his football skills, although as he was playing football at the time probably best not to mention that. 

This shooting took place just down the road from me. Now i’m a really good boy and nobody ever took a shot at me. That might have something to do with not being a thief, a lowlife and a violent drug dealer.

There was another shooting in Peckham yesterday but fortunately they missed yet another young man bursting with talent and saintly qualities.

Ya get me?