CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

According to the deluded ravings on the Rangers forums, Wayne Rooney will be Stevie G's first signing - along with Fernando Torres. The fact that the cunts are running a huge debt and living hand to mouth and day by day doesn't seem to register with them, the fucking orcs.

I knew Rooney owed a shedload to the bookies, but hadn't realised Torres was short of money too. It's a fickle old game. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

According to the deluded ravings on the Rangers forums, Wayne Rooney will be Stevie G's first signing - along with Fernando Torres. The fact that the cunts are running a huge debt and living hand to mouth and day by day doesn't seem to register with them, the fucking orcs.

Yes but but but..... Ibrox/Castle Grayskull is the only UEFA 5 Star ground in Scotland. Amazing what these dim cunts cling to while their empire is in flames. I made the mistake of going to an Old Firm game once with a friend from Byres Rd. More Nazi salutes than Nuremberg. My shower when I came home was longer than Jodie Fosters’ in The Accused and yet still all these years later I can’t get the smell of sectarian imbecile out of my nostrils. Fuck the lot of ‘em. 

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Rangers? Weren't they the biggest team in Scotland at one point? I don't think much of that new club, Sevco FC.

For pure balance, I fucking hate Celtic as well. I'm a Hearts man all the way.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yes but but but..... Ibrox/Castle Grayskull is the only UEFA 5 Star ground in Scotland. Amazing what these dim cunts cling to while their empire is in flames. I made the mistake of going to an Old Firm game once with a friend from Byres Rd. More Nazi salutes than Nuremberg. My shower when I came home was longer than Jodie Fosters’ in The Accused and yet still all these years later I can’t get the smell of sectarian imbecile out of my nostrils. Fuck the lot of ‘em. 

I commend this thread to the House:

The Chronicles of the Banter Years

No poofs need to bother clicking the link.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Rangers? Weren't they the biggest team in Scotland at one point? 

They had the biggest wage bill in Scotland. Shame about the illegal EBTs.

I think the fantasy that "Scotland needs a strong Rangers" has been roundly disproved over the last few years.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Amazingly, rangers have been pipped to the post by DC Utd for spud boy's signature. Well, I say signature, I mean a cross scribbled in crayon. 

4 hours ago, scotty said:

Amazingly, rangers have been pipped to the post by DC Utd for spud boy's signature. Well, I say signature, I mean a cross scribbled in crayon. 

Wayne’s heard there’s an little old lady called Hillary in DC who is in need of a little lovin’ to take her mind off a cruel rejection, and it’s stirring something deep and primal in him....

He’ll turn up at Dulles with his own Dunlop to swing from, a case full of Gynest cream and the raging horn. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

He will be able to have fun with Michael Schumacher.

Shut the fuck up you demented old trout.