CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Genderquake.

Guest 'eavensabove

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine if you applied to the local council for a 'home improvement grant', and a few days later answered the door to Ross Kemp carrying a ladder and toolbox. Zany larks and chuckles.

A outstandingly pathetic attempt at humour.

You feckless wanker. 

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, ratcum said:

My IQ is higher than Himmler's gas bill Jewdy

The kind of remark that, in about 1967, would have made me laugh like a drain. Sadly, those days are long gone and I can’t find a packet of crisps that isn’t sponsored by Gary “jugears” Taxdodger. 

Do you ever feel that your best days are behind you Herr Oberst?

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine if you applied to the local council for a 'home improvement grant', and a few days later answered the door to Ross Kemp carrying a ladder and toolbox. Zany larks and chuckles.

Never fuckin' mind that shite old bean, imagine a drunken three-some with @ratcum, Vanessa Feltz and Claudia Winkleconk! Fuck!

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

Or that dead burglar's dad.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The kind of remark that, in about 1967, would have made me laugh like a drain. Sadly, those days are long gone and I can’t find a packet of crisps that isn’t sponsored by Gary “jugears” Taxdodger. 

You missed a trick here Judge, I will bet that Himmler's gas bill was zero.

Guest 'eavensabove

I dunno so much. It's easier for me to imagine White van man showing up. I'd be more inclined to whistle a happy tune.

white-van-man-crash2-070213-jpg_115901.j

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, ratcum said:

My IQ is higher than Himmler's gas bill Jewdy

Get out of here you prick. Your IQ is lower than your shoe-size.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would certainly be entertaining watching Piggy Mitchell scratching her tits with confusion whilst she tried to locate your address. The old slag-hag has at last totally lost her scruples, thank fuck. 

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

not with you hanging on my every word Jewdy

Guest judgetwi
33 minutes ago, ratcum said:

not with you hanging on my every word Jewdy

The kind of self-aggrandisement that led to your hero trying to cure his halitosis with a Luger. Do carry on.