CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Entomophagy.

Guest 'eavensabove

18 hours ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Oooo .. I bet you were all 'ard when you typed that Luke!

He only gets hard from a reach-around, more often than not with Deci's cock up his fudge tunnel, the yampy cunt.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What's the meaning of this brutal and unwarranted assault?

not unwarranted I am afraid Decimus, I have to admit that I have been unkind to Arseholes on several posts recently, I may have been mistaken to adopt this policy because as Wolfie stated very recently it may be the fact that his computer is still embedded in utterly thick bastard mode. I think this may be a new type of virus and suspect that its transmitted from Pennys machine when she awards a like.   

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

not unwarranted I am afraid Decimus, I have to admit that I have been unkind to Arseholes on several posts recently, I may have been mistaken to adopt this policy because as Wolfie stated very recently it may be the fact that his computer is still embedded in utterly thick bastard mode. I

Still better than your VIC20.

Guest Lady Penelope
46 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You are correct, stubby. What the fuck is this cunt on about? It's like his meds are either not working, or working too much.

Come on Skippy, surely you can break with your usual form and say something witty and amusing .. you don't have to be Australian all the time.

26 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

Come on Skippy, surely you can break with your usual form and say something witty and amusing .. you don't have to be Australian all the time.

I really hope your being ironic train tranny,you're  being ironic right?

Edited by Snowflake
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lady Penelope Of The North said:

I would welcome a battle of wits with you Pen, but the only wit you have is prefaced with the word "fuck".

Run along now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

not unwarranted I am afraid Decimus, I have to admit that I have been unkind to Arseholes on several posts recently, I may have been mistaken to adopt this policy because as Wolfie stated very recently it may be the fact that his computer is still embedded in utterly thick bastard mode. I think this may be a new type of virus and suspect that its transmitted from Pennys machine when she awards a like.   

I fear a super clique has been made young Luke, they saw that one of the dumbest cunts ever to grace these green pastures had been initiated and thought they would all follow suit,except it's a whole clique of snowys,I may need to go on a frank hiatus till they explode in a never ending loop of dogs,trains and racism I want them dead.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Are you ok @'eavensabove? You seem to have taken to role of blithering fucking loony cunt to the next level

It's the cold weather Stubbs, coupled with my diet. What's Your excuse?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

I would welcome a battle of wits with you Pen, but the only wit you have is prefaced with the word "fuck".

Run along now.

I am glad you did mot pluralise the Wit Southern, she is  the proud owner of just one single rather lonely wit and even that one is dying slowly from dementia.    

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

I fear a super clique has been made young Luke, they saw that one of the dumbest cunts ever to grace these green pastures had been initiated and thought they would all follow suit,except it's a whole clique of snowys,I may need to go on a frank hiatus till they explode in a never ending loop of dogs,trains and racism I want them dead.

I Think you may be right Snowy, I wonder which one is truly the most dense, the competition is amazingly intense and I wouldn't like to put money on it. Penny has a long record of being a weapons grade Fuckwit but young Arseholes is proving a very worthy contender with a brain so dense that his neck vertebrae is in danger of collapsing under the weight.   

29 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I Think you may be right Snowy, I wonder which one is truly the most dense, the competition is amazingly intense and I wouldn't like to put money on it. Penny has a long record of being a weapons grade Fuckwit but young Arseholes is proving a very worthy contender with a brain so dense that his neck vertebrae is in danger of collapsing under the weight.   

It's very hard to gage a persons stupidity as you might guess anytime I post,but I've come up with a very good formula if your below Welsh cunt and bds then your pretty much a fucking mong,unfortunately my meter didn't go below that and the tests were indecisive as Albert and pen where probably on some weird tranny daisy ring at the time and I couldn't get the right coordinates.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I am glad you did mot pluralise the Wit Southern, she is  the proud owner of just one single rather lonely wit and even that one is dying slowly from dementia.    

You never possessed a wit.

On 5/21/2018 at 7:55 PM, luke swarm said:

I used to frequent the Blue Anchor pub in Rhoose Bubba, it had a wooden barrel of old peculiar ale perched on the bar itself. It was always flat but packed a real punch, I could barely drive back some nights when on that loopy juice. The modern version is weak compared to that strange but magical brew.

I was relieved to leave RAF St Athan to be honest, it was so isolated and bleak and the only enjoyment was the Thursday night Bop when the Valley Commandoes were bussed in to wreck the place. Those girls were proper naughty.

Rhoose, the land time forgot!

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:55 PM, luke swarm said:

I used to frequent the Blue Anchor pub in Rhoose Bubba, it had a wooden barrel of old peculiar ale perched on the bar itself. It was always flat but packed a real punch, I could barely drive back some nights when on that loopy juice. The modern version is weak compared to that strange but magical brew.

I was relieved to leave RAF St Athan to be honest, it was so isolated and bleak and the only enjoyment was the Thursday night Bop when the Valley Commandoes were bussed in to wreck the place. Those girls were proper naughty.

You aint kidding. It's the uniform Luke. There's little more satisfying than shitting in their cap before take off. 

13.jpg

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You aint kidding. It's the uniform Luke. There's little more satisfying than shitting in their cap before take off. 

13.jpg

ah I can see that you are unfamiliar with the Valley Commando's, these were girls who had a regular bus laid on from the welsh valleys to the RAF St Athan airman's club on a Thursday night to errr provide entertainment and other comforts. They were notorious for plain speaking and the forcible though pleasurable mass rape of young RAF airman who were as of yet unfamiliar with the opposite sex. They generally left carnage in their wake and struck fear into all who got on the wrong side of them.    

The Ladies pictured above are members of the WRAF (woman's royal air force) though are more popularly known as the "slotted airman"      

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

ah I can see that you are unfamiliar with the Valley Commando's, these were girls who had a regular bus laid on from the welsh valleys to the RAF St Athan airman's club on a Thursday night to errr provide entertainment and other comforts. They were notorious for plain speaking and the forcible though pleasurable mass rape of young RAF airman who were as of yet unfamiliar with the opposite sex. They generally left carnage in their wake and struck fear into all who got on the wrong side of them.    

The Ladies pictured above are members of the WRAF (woman's royal air force) though are more popularly known as the "slotted airman"      

Yes, and as I also recall, the Royal Afro Force, as a weapon, never quite cut it despite their input, as they only ever made a terrible mess when they hit the ground. Their only real usefulness was as flack, or to put the enemy off-scent.

african-americans-wwii-043.jpg

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yes, and as I also recall, the Royal Afro Force, as a weapon, never quite cut it despite their input, as they only ever made a terrible mess when they hit the ground. Their only real usefulness was as flack, or to put the enemy off-scent.

african-americans-wwii-043.jpg

thats Mr Virgil Tibbs isnt it

On 5/23/2018 at 7:44 AM, Decimus said:

What's the meaning of this brutal and unwarranted assault?

You're asking the wrong man, after all it's Luke's cock that gets rammed unceremoniously up your sphincter.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 5/24/2018 at 6:39 AM, cuntspotter said:

Rhoose, the land time forgot!

Has that cunt from Abergavenny who used lay trails of cornflakes to catch the crocodiles been let out of the loony bin yet?