CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor white schools 'destroyed' by rankings

Guest Lady Penelope

3 hours ago, Ape said:

But Google told him otherwise. How can you possibly argue with that?

WVM is basically the 21st century version of a brainwashed mediaeval peasant. Back then it was a few monks stirring up the simple minded by telling them that all Jews were involved in killing and eating Christian babies. Nowadays it's the likes of Tommy Robinson stirring up the descendants of the feeble minded peasants into believing that every single muslim is targeting our children.

He can shove his fictional statistics up his fucking arse.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

WVM is basically the 21st century of a brainwashed mediaeval peasant. Back then it was a few monks stirring up the simple minded by telling them that all Jews were involved in killing and eating Christian babies. Nowadays it's the likes of Tommy Robinson stirring up the descendants of the feeble minded peasants into believing that every single muslim is targeting our children.

His idea of a proven statistic is just a number he probably believes is a decent personal estimate. He’s a total fucking moron.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

WVM is basically the 21st century of a brainwashed mediaeval peasant. Back then it was a few monks stirring up the simple minded by telling them that all Jews were involved in killing and eating Christian babies. Nowadays it's the likes of Tommy Robinson stirring up the descendants of the feeble minded peasants into believing that every single muslim is targeting our children.

Next you'll be saying that all 20 complaints against Greville Janner were bogus. Or that he just visited children's homes to fix the plumbing.

I have it on authority he preferred babies pan fried with caraway seeds, and did abortions in Ireland.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK said:

Next you'll be saying that all 20 complaints against Greville Janner were bogus. Or that he just visited children's homes to fix the plumbing.

I have it on authority he preferred babies pan fried with caraway seeds, and did abortions in Ireland.

I think WVM could probably provide evidence that Janner was of Pakistani descent so be careful with this light hearted buffoonery. You've been warned.  

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

His idea of a proven statistic is just a number he probably believes is a decent personal estimate. He’s a total fucking moron.

Agreed. We've had some racist fucking idiots on here before, Manky, Monumental etc. But at least they kept their contributions limited to drunken, illiterate ramblings.

WVM is the real genuine EDL article, no doubt looking for converts to recruit to his splinter cell via PM. 

9 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He's the one of the few sufferers of Hurler syndrome to live beyond 10. To have carried that mental retardation through to adulthood is staggering.

You've got to admire that Bill

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think WVM could probably provide evidence that Janner was of Pakistani descent so be careful with this light hearted buffoonery. You've been warned.  

Right you are School Bully.

Incidentally, I understand personal grooming was important to Janner throughout his professional career

11 hours ago, White van man said:

Ironically the conversation took place on the anniversary of D Day. These girls are these guys grand daughters. What differece does it make if it's a million or half a million or a hundred thousand. It's too many, and manginas denying it's happening is more of a reflection on them than me. The whole nation should be ashamed, not arguing it's fine because it might not be a million. Let's hope more get caught and deported and the government and police do the job they're paid to do.

I don't think any sane person is arguing that the situation is "fine". As intimated many times there clearly is a problem but by casually throwing about exaggerated and unverifiable "facts" you invite suspicion that your motivation is other than the victims you purport to care about.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Penelope said:

Back in the 1960s we were all being warned about these silver tongued Irish perverts who were up to no good with young girls. Indeed at one point there suggestions that the Irish be sent back to Ireland or made to report to their local cop shop on a weekly basis.

@Panzerknacker?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Pretty rich coming from the king of pop-up drivel comments himself. Fucking spack-in-the-box wanker. 

Frank’s certainly half the poster he once was. But he’s still twice what you are.

You’re not fit to shine my fucking shoes. 

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Frank’s certainly half the poster he once was. But he’s still twice what you are.

Still looking for someone to clean off the tears of humiliation and panic induced vomit from when you got your arse kicked by a 31 post noob on Monday, eh?

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Still looking for someone to clean off the tears of humiliation and panic induced vomit from when you got your arse kicked by a 31 post noob on Monday, eh?

Sorry I’ve absolutely no idea who you are. 

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Do you have a 3 lions tattoo? 

I've got a bulldog bobby tattoo. 14 of us from the football team I played for got one the same day for the world cup 32 years ago. Yes we'd had a few beers and i got bollocked off my dad even though i was 18. He ran our football team, but saw the funny side when he saw us all with them, and said we were all f,ing idiots. I've often thought of getting it covered. Nothing to do with EDL or ever will have anything to do with them. I'm patriotic, as are lots of people. I've noticed at royal weddings and loads of other places how happy people are waving their flags. The whole country seems happier when England are playing football or when we were doing good in the London Olympics. That is nothing to do with racism. It's starting to feel like its wrong to say you're proud to be English. That happens in no other country.

21 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’d be very, very suprised if you wore the kind of shoes that shine. You strike me as a faggot in deck shoes, just like Frank.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, White van man said:

. It's starting to feel like its wrong to say you're proud to be English. That happens in no other country.

oh shut up and stop whining you sorry twat, what the fucks wrong with you, you are starting to talk like a fucking Frenchman, sort yourself, go and have a couple of pints for that familiar inflated sense of self esteem, it works for al of us.   

2 minutes ago, White van man said:

I've got a bulldog bobby tattoo. 14 of us from the football team I played for got one the same day for the world cup 32 years ago. Yes we'd had a few beers and i got bollocked off my dad even though i was 18. He ran our football team, but saw the funny side when he saw us all with them, and said we were all f,ing idiots. I've often thought of getting it covered. Nothing to do with EDL or ever will have anything to do with them. I'm patriotic, as are lots of people. I've noticed at royal weddings and loads of other places how happy people are waving their flags. The whole country seems happier when England are playing football or when we were doing good in the London Olympics. That is nothing to do with racism. It's starting to feel like its wrong to say you're proud to be English. That happens in no other country.

What a load of self victimising bollocks. You said something shitty so just admit it and move on. Your self pity and longing for the good old days is no excuse for spreading unwarranted facts in an attempt to sway people to view things from your perspective. Besides, this is CC, not fucking Parliament - just call everyone who disagrees with you a clueless spacker. This preaching about feeling oppressed in your own country is just making you look like a whinging, manipulative cunt. It's also the exact same tactic their cunts use, so you're only lowering yourself to their level.

• Like 2

Guest White van man
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't think any sane person is arguing that the situation is "fine". As intimated many times there clearly is a problem but by casually throwing about exaggerated and unverifiable "facts" you invite suspicion that your motivation is other than the victims you purport to care about.

Thanks for the feedback, and i take your point about the estimated number i gave. I probably ruined what could have been a good debate by doing so. I think the number is going to be big but hopefully I'm along way out. Having a daughter and a little grand daughter, i can assure my concerns are for children. I hate all peadophiles of all races and would hang the lot where the child is under 13. I do think there's a huge problem in the pakistani community and so do officials. Although this article tries to remain pc, it says half way down that pakistani school boys are being talked to in school about it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-asian-muslim-across-country-uk-girls-children-women-bradford-rotherham-newcastle-a7987381.html

36 minutes ago, White van man said:

Thanks for the feedback, and i take your point about the estimated number i gave. I probably ruined what could have been a good debate by doing so. I think the number is going to be big but hopefully I'm along way out. Having a daughter and a little grand daughter, i can assure my concerns are for children. I hate all peadophiles of all races and would hang the lot where the child is under 13. I do think there's a huge problem in the pakistani community and so do officials. Although this article tries to remain pc, it says half way down that pakistani school boys are being talked to in school about it.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-asian-muslim-across-country-uk-girls-children-women-bradford-rotherham-newcastle-a7987381.html

The way I see it the problem isn't so much to do with the race of the people involved so much as the Police hesitation to act under such circumstances due to fears of causing racial tension - which has actually made the entire situation worse in the long run in both racial terms and the longevity of the criminal operation as a whole. The more reasonable solution would be to be angry at how the Police conducted their investigation in the first place, not the entire race of people they've made far more vulnerable to racial attack due to their own soft-handedness and clearly low opinion of the communities they're meant to serve.

By judging a large group of people by the actions of a minority within them you're proving both the overly cautious and harmful actions of the Police and the claims of racial prejudice spouted by radical members of the race involved made to encourage violence right. You can't paint an entire race of people as paedos then be surprised when some equally impulsive moron uses it as an excuse to blow himself up or throw acid in someone's face.