CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor white schools 'destroyed' by rankings

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

The way I see it the problem isn't so much to do with the race of the people involved so much as the Police hesitation to act under such circumstances due to fears of causing racial tension - which has actually made the entire situation worse in the long run in both racial terms and the longevity of the criminal operation as a whole. The more reasonable solution would be to be angry at how the Police conducted their investigation in the first place, not the entire race of people they've made far more vulnerable to racial attack due to their own soft-handedness and clearly low opinion of the communities they're meant to serve.

By judging a large group of people by the actions of a minority within them you're proving both the overly cautious and harmful actions of the Police and the claims of racial prejudice spouted by radical members of the race involved made to encourage violence right. You can't paint an entire race of people as paedos then be surprised when some equally impulsive moron uses it as an excuse to blow himself up or throw acid in someone's face.

Yes some good points, the police and council have ignored it through fear of being branded racist, and that has allowed it to continue. No one would listen to them, so its allowed it to continue and others have joined in because they were getting away with it so the problem has multiplied as you say. You're right that if the current pattern of 85% of the grooming gangs turn out to be pakistani, there are going to problems for the whole community. Even the decent ones are going to be streotyped. The best thing they could do is grass the ones up doing it and making it public that they're on the girls side. I can't understand what any man of any race gets out of going with a child. It's not difficult to get dates on a night out, or there's loads of dating sites nowadays. 

4 minutes ago, White van man said:

Yes some good points, the police and council have ignored it through fear of being branded racist, and that has allowed it to continue. No one would listen to them, so its allowed it to continue and others have joined in because they were getting away with it so the problem has multiplied as you say. You're right that if the current pattern of 85% of the grooming gangs turn out to be pakistani, there are going to problems for the whole community. Even the decent ones are going to be streotyped. The best thing they could do is grass the ones up doing it and making it public that they're on the girls side. I can't understand what any man of any race gets out of going with a child. It's not difficult to get dates on a night out, or there's loads of dating sites nowadays. 

I thought there wasn't any decent ones,or is this just the women,as you stated that every adult Pakistani male was either involved or associated with it,which is it?

32 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I thought there wasn't any decent ones,or is this just the women,as you stated that every adult Pakistani male was either involved or associated with it,which is it?

Snowy, can you do more of your own brand, surreal lunacy, rather than this 'seeking acceptance of the clique' stuff. I quite miss your tales of window licking antics on the dust-carts of Birmingham.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Snowy, can you do more of your own brand, surreal lunacy, rather than this 'seeking acceptance of the clique' stuff. I quite miss your tales of window licking antics on the dust-carts of Birmingham.

I will go to work tomorrow and see what the day brings and rustle up what I can,remembering to miss out all punctuation,spelling and and absolutely no coherence at all to give it that authentic feel.

I'll get back to you.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I will go to work tomorrow and see what the day brings and rustle up what I can,remembering to miss out all punctuation,spelling and and absolutely no coherence at all to give it that authentic feel.

I'll get back to you.

Fuck that shit, you're mine now and I've just PM'd you next week's schedule.

First up, a scatological nomination to satisfy Bill's yearnings. Secondly, dispatch WVM with a three paragraph post espousing the qualities of the Labour party. Finally, I want you to drag up at least twelve old Ding posts and call him a stupid northern wanker.

You have your orders, soldier. Don't disappoint me.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

I'll get back to you.

Snowy, I have just emailed you an official clique contract which I would appreciate if you can sign and return, I will also need to know your next of Kin, details of your bank account so expenses can be paid and of course which size T Shirt and Trousers you want, Welcome aboard.

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Snowy, I have just emailed you an official clique contract which I would appreciate if you can sign and return, I will also need to know you next of Kin, details of your bank account so expenses can be paid and of course which size T Shirt and Trousers you want, Welcome aboard.

If he gets a pension I’m out. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, White van man said:

The bastards have also ignored my complaints about the postie leaving elastic bands on my doorstep.

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

I'll get back to you.

If you’re after some real thick-as-fucking-pig-shit reference material to study, have a look through @Monumental cunt’s back catalogue. He’s the real deal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck that shit, you're mine now and I've just PM'd you next week's schedule.

First up, a scatological nomination to satisfy Bill's yearnings. Secondly, dispatch WVM with a three paragraph post espousing the qualities of the Labour party. Finally, I want you to drag up at least twelve old Ding posts and call him a stupid northern wanker.

You have your orders, soldier. Don't disappoint me.

@Eric Cuntman

It appears I'll have to pencil you in for another time,a week Friday good for you?

Decs,I'm currently researching old posts of Quincy's and will be submitting my scat related material post haste.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
42 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

@Eric Cuntman

It appears I'll have to pencil you in for another time,a week Friday good for you?

Decs,I'm currently researching old posts of Quincy's and will be submitting my scat related material post haste.

Snowy, you're on the sly with something.  Researching Quincy's material, that grinning smirking cunt of an avatar.  Confess!  

LOL

Guest White van man
13 hours ago, Snowy said:

That's a good question. I'm glad it's turned into a decent debate. I think we may have to wait to see the scale and the predominance of that community. Initial cases suggest a strong pakistani presence. There is only the ring leaders being convicted so far as rape is hard to prove. The girls who were sold as sex slaves report that the men raping then were Muslim. Labour Sadiq khan says it isn't a Pakistani problem so we have to take his word. He's the London mayor. The Conservatives have just recently changed the law that all girls who come forward, will not be charged with any offence they commited, as happened previously, whilst being groomed. They have also told all the girls last month they will be given compensation, which i said should happen when we were discussing the Telford cases months ago if you check back my posts. The main thing is a lot is going on to stop it and the victims are now being listened to.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 6/9/2018 at 10:38 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me you really are a fucking Google So it’s fact cunt aren’t you.    Wintertide is the officially word in the majority of schools in Birmingham, Bradford and any other ethnic ghetto where the majority of the kids are not Santa fearing, white folk who stop up late one special night of the year to see if they can hear him cumming in their chimney.   It’s not like there will be a Google fact on it, it’s widely used.  I know because members of my family and their kids have been thru the state school system in Harbourn, Crumpsall and Bearwood.   So don’t fucking tell me it does not exist.   

What the fuck would you know about life outside of what Nanny told you and your public boarding school faggings.   I’ve just agoogled that and you know it does not say there is an official policy of young fags having a fork shoved up their arse crack whilst bent over infront of a roaring fire to toast school bullies crumpets......but it happens.  You know it does !   Google fact that.   Cunt.

Can you provide a shred of evidence to support any of this? 

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This is going to be good.

Having read mongumental twunts post and not understood a fucking word I think you'll be disappointed billbo. There's a good chance he wrote it in an alcoholic stupor and in the middle of stroke. His corpse is currently laying somewhere in the extensive grounds of his Cotswold estate as he stumbled about looking for help, in shit ridden pants, as his brain turned to mush

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This is going to be good.

If he can't take the point of view of the one person who lives in one of the places he's quoted you really our pissing in the wind with this one and I suspect It will be recycled shite from the artical about winterval,wintertide what ever fucking thing the cunt was called which happened years ago.

Little Snowy fact my dear old mom work's at one of the predominately Asian schools in the city,apart from the obvious Eid celebrations  they also celebrate Christmas every year.

Not once have I ever heard her say,well they was some good winterval celebrations we had  can't wait for next year's non Christmas event,the absolute fucking stupid wanker.

Guest Lady Penelope

There are a group of religious zealots who do not celebrate Christmas (in fact they do not allow their believers to celebrate it, hate singing and dancing. Ban alcohol and other "earthly pleasures", in fact do not allow any form of enjoyment .. some of them only wear 16th and 17th century attire they are called "puritans" and are part of a nut-case sect that believes that a jew who they believe was born to a 14 years old virgin (but was in fact the son of a very bad tempered old man who lives in the heavens) was nailed to a wooden cross in Palestine about 2,000 years ago.