CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit riddled bin bog roll in 2018

Guest Bill Stickers

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And you do? Meahahahahahahahaaaaaa

Probably not.. I’m not competing here, gyps. You’re a lonely, vulnerable and sensitive old bint seeking a little attention. I can relate to that. You just don’t do humour. 

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Probably not.. I’m not competing here, gyps. You’re a lonely, vulnerable and sensitive old bint seeking a little attention. I can relate to that. You just don’t do humour

Bernie Madoff's son committing suicide and the other one dying of cancer, leaving the bitch mother to grieve. Now that's funny.

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

We sent a man to the moon in 1969 using a 16-bit computer, and fired a fucking Tesla into space just recently. 

Most of the developing world now has full 4G mobile coverage.

Mankind has constructed a giant hadron collider to study subatomic particles to ascertain the very foundations of our universe. 

But for various reasons, most of southern Europe’s islands, as well as much of the rural mainland still haven’t managed to crack basic sanitation.

Specifically, they haven’t mastered it to a level where you can flush your shit riddled bog roll round the u-bend.

What this inevitably leads to is a dire state of affairs; every restaurant toilet has a pile of continental arse gravy festering in the corner, and any public facility that children use is a total warzone that can cause  severe PTSD. 

After a week of the Mediterranean diet, I’m dropping some seriously oily and dense Yule logs at a regular pace. The kind that get wedged in your arse a bit, so you have to quite literally wipe them out like a stonemason chipping away at a corner stone. 

An utterly intolerable situation. I might be anti-Brexit, but I certainly think they should be looking to retroactively expel any country that partakes in such utterly fucking barbarous behaviour.

Like any self respecting Brit, I’ve been sneaking into the girlfriend’s parents en-suite at the villa and dropping my guts and flushing the bog roll, so that they get lumped with the repair bill for the broken piping.

So I come in from the pub after watching the scousers humiliate themselves (poofs and women look away now, this has fuck all to do with you) and I am so fucking happy. Ok, I get fucking soaked to the skin but i’ve still got my carry-out and my saveloy and chips.

Then I have to read about this two bob cunt who goes on holiday to the EU paradise. Obviously he goes to the poorest part of the paradise so he can exploit their poverty and get more “bangs for his bucks”, as our American friends say.

Fuck me, this wanker doesn’t like the way these foreigners do things and cries like a girl. Sorry mate, if you don’t like it don’t go into their country and start slagging them off. Stay well away.

Obviously, I would like to say the same thing to foreign cunts who come into MY country but that would be raaay-sist wouldn’t it?

If you are going to be a guardianista you have to have the money to keep you well away from the scum you pretend to love so much.

Fucking hypocrite, fucking wanker.

Guest judgetwi

Herr Oberst is getting old now and his eyesight isn’t what it used to be. Could I ask you not to take the piss out of my friend? 

Yes, even Nazis die eventually. The sooner the better as far as i’m  concerned.

Sorry, i’ve  changed my mind. Do carry on.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub after watching the scousers humiliate themselves (poofs and women look away now, this has fuck all to do with you) and I am so fucking happy. Ok, I get fucking soaked to the skin but i’ve still got my carry-out and my saveloy and chips.

Then I have to read about this two bob cunt who goes on holiday to the EU paradise. Obviously he goes to the poorest part of the paradise so he can exploit their poverty and get more “bangs for his bucks”, as our American friends say.

Fuck me, this wanker doesn’t like the way these foreigners do things and cries like a girl. Sorry mate, if you don’t like it don’t go into their country and start slagging them off. Stay well away.

Obviously, I would like to say the same thing to foreign cunts who come into MY country but that would be raaay-sist wouldn’t it?

If you are going to be a guardianista you have to have the money to keep you well away from the scum you pretend to love so much.

Fucking hypocrite, fucking wanker.

Oh dear. 

20 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You’re irrelevant, neither witty nor funny, and seem to think you are royalty on here simply because you have been around a while. 

You are fucking rubbish. 

Prove me wrong.

He should do a video. That’ll save the cunt.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

... back on topic.

I cannot see any reason whatsoever as to why Rupert doesn't use his hand to wipe his own arse with. After all, he's as regular as clockwork shoving it up Punker's whilst they're at home.  As for his so-called girlfriend, a Transgenderoid doesn't fit the Bill in this instance, and if it's a Tart that he's after then he should send a PM to Wu$$y.  Prob solved. 

Frank, should simply fuck-off...   As with like all old lumps of shit on the beach, he's washed-up & dried out. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

You’re irrelevant, neither witty nor funny, and seem to think you are royalty on here simply because you have been around a while. 

You are fucking rubbish. 

Prove me wrong.

You're asking far too much from the pleb.  The only royal he's ever been is The Queen of Spades. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
?

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’m going to do a stickers retrospective this time next year. This nom is going to be a headline act.

I am the law.

Yes. We shall never forget Your finest moment. 

$_abandit1.jpg

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yes. We shall never forget Your finest moment. 

$_abandit1.jpg

Turn this shit in, Jazz. It's the kind of zany wank you see plastered on the news whilst a voiceover says "...shortly before turning the gun on himself."

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, nocti said:

Turn this shit in, Jazz. It's the kind of zany wank you see plastered on the news whilst a voiceover says "...shortly before turning the gun on himself."

Watch more of it and adhere to its influence.  Pleb.

Guest Lady Penelope
33 minutes ago, Frank said:

How do you live with yourself? Your poor kids must have really suffered. Fuck me. 

What is going on Frank?