CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Have you been resting Albie?

I'm under siege with no sign of big tits yet

I'm usually resting with your Auntie Vi.

Just now, Albert Ross Esquire said:

How about the railway timetable fiasco? Does it affect you?

No. If it is too far to walk I drive. I never go on a bus, a train or a bycycle.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Well, just look at your stupid fucking questions. Dogs, homosexuals, football, cyclists and vegans. Is that a fucking signpost or what? Taken individually each question could be considered innocent but when grouped together how is it possible for the reader not to infer that you are a knuckle-dragging bigot who stereotypes individuals?

Oh dear. You sound like a Terrier owning, right back playing, fixed gear riding yoghurt weaver.

Convince me otherwise.

4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Oh dear. You sound like a Terrier owning, right back playing, fixed gear riding yoghurt weaver.

Convince me otherwise.

Nah, that's you!

8 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Convince me otherwise.

Look Bill, albert has hilariously responded to this with one of his "no, you are" posts. He's very good at this isn't he.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look Bill, albert has hilariously responded to this with one of his "no, you are" posts. He's very good at this isn't he.

I learnt it from you, so fuck off. You also forgot to mention how tedious and repetitive I am, you're slipping, or cut down on the meths.

Just now, ratcum said:

I bet she drained you like a purse in Haifa

You'll have to explain that to me, totally over my head.

32 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

Well, just look at your stupid fucking questions. Dogs, homosexuals, football, cyclists and vegans. Is that a fucking signpost or what? Taken individually each question could be considered innocent but when grouped together how is it possible for the reader not to infer that you are a knuckle-dragging bigot who stereotypes individuals?

As it happens, I doubt I’ve ever expressed any thoughts one way or the other on here about dogs, cyclists or vegans, and as a fan of an obscure Scottish team it could be argued that I know nothing about football either.

As Ape pointed out I was merely establishing a baseline on some recurring Corner themes, and that baseline now screams “humourless thicko”. I don’t think we’re going to need the Minnesota Multiphasic after all.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

As it happens, I doubt I’ve ever expressed any thoughts one way or the other on here about dogs, cyclists or vegans, and as a fan of an obscure Scottish team it could be argued that I know nothing about football either.

As Ape pointed out I was merely establishing a baseline on some recurring Corner themes, and that baseline now screams “humourless thicko”. I don’t think we’re going to need the Minnesota Multiphasic after all.

Another Pseuds Corner contribution. 

22 minutes ago, Ignorant Cunt said:

No. If it is too far to walk I drive. I never go on a bus, a train or a bycycle.

In a week in which the original handwritten “Four Candles” script sold for £28k, I hope Proper is preserving this comedy gold for posterity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

You really are as thick as you appear, aren't you? Oh dear.

Only as I appear to you.

Guest Erroreptile404
26 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I learnt it from you, so fuck off. You also forgot to mention how tedious and repetitive I am, you're slipping, or cut down on the meths.

shut-the-fuck-up-you-cunt.jpg

17 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I'm certain that's an undisputed fact, not an isolated opinion.

You're only certain about two things in life, this time you're uncertain.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Alan B'Stard. Possibly his finest hour.

You're still waiting for yours. Don't hold your breath, or maybe please do.