CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Afua Hirsch

Eric Cuntman

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Be fair, all he's had to shag in solitary are rats and cockroaches. It's natural to him now.

Your staid shit is ruining the naturally flowing back and forth between Frank and I. The masses need entertaining and three's a crowd.

Fuck off.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, southerncunt said:

She has a head like a kicked in shit tin, you Labrador toting fuckwit. 

Yet another thing I disagree with you on.

Thank you.

Guest Lady Penelope
37 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I noticed that. It was your own fault for feeding Bill with all the good lines

A good line for you would be any of the TGV routes .. just lie down in front of a train

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

Is a bit like these Dopey cunts born in England who had a single great, great, great grandparent who was born in Jockland or Oiland back in the 1700s who are convinced that they are Scots or Irish. In the states and Canada their are similar cunts who have a hint of native american ancestry  form when one of their forebears married a squaw back in 1823. I think this native american "heritage" argument that this Dolezal cow is now using. I am 25% jewish but Israel is an abomination and the daft jewish cunts there should fuck off back to where they came from. Fuck off I'm English/British.

Fuck off back to Israel where you belong, cunt.

Filthy Islamophobe... child murderer.....er.....Zionist.....imperialist.....er... you are vile, vile, vile !!

VILE !! 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck off back to Israel where you belong, cunt.

Filthy Islamophobe... child murderer.....er.....Zionist.....imperialist.....er... you are vile, vile, vile !!

VILE !! 

Fagala.

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Decimus gave me a 'like' this morning. What's he after?

Decimus is a little cunt who just happens to benefit from the fundamental basics that might have passed us by.. an education. His ‘flashing wiz-bang machine’ from the other night caught me in a moment and I nearly swallowed my vape. No one else comes close and if I’m honest, I think I’d like to suck his dick. 

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Decimus is a little cunt who just happens to benefit from the fundamental basics that might have passed us by.. an education. His ‘flashing wiz-bang machine’ from the other night caught me in a moment and I nearly swallowed my vape. No one else comes close and if I’m honest, I think I’d like to suck his dick. 

In a casual, non-committed manner, of course.  

2 hours ago, Frank said:

6 out of 10

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 hours ago, Frank said:

That last line shouldn’t really be enough to save you from a short ban. 

Reported. For being a grassing cunt.