CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dopey Cunts using their phones handheld whilst driving

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I received a warning point from RickB for calling Stubby a "ponce" last year.

I'm glad he's dead.

How many points you got lad? I’m sitting pretty on 11.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An Irishman buys a gun dog.

breaks its back trying to load it.

I have an Irish cat. It digs a hole to have a shit and then buries itself. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Lady Penelope of Crewe said:

I must have seen at least a dozen cunts using their phones handheld  whilst driving yesterday. If caught they should get a 2 year ban and be made to retake their driving tests.

2ms3r4l.jpg

Give 'em a break. They cannot drive, and so they've got to do something behind the wheel. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Have any of you lot seen any thick cunts riding a push bike while on the phone? Fucking death wish or what. If they lose concentration (assuming they possess a level of intellect that permits such an activity) they'll just be wiping themselves out. Typically they're all twats wearing dark black clothing and no helmet.

17 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Have any of you lot seen any thick cunts riding a push bike while on the phone? Fucking death wish or what. If they lose concentration (assuming they possess a level of intellect that permits such an activity) they'll just be wiping themselves out. Typically they're all twats wearing dark black clothing and no helmet.

You’re sober, and I like you even less than before. 

Sort your shit out, now. 

Guest White van man
23 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think stubby might have let it slip almost 1000 times that he rides a bike.

I can picture the fat cunt now, beer gut on the handle bars of his step through. Fully kitted out in jacamo xxxxxL gimp bike wear. Going 2mph on his battery assisted flid 3 wheeler, full pointy aerodynamic helmet with the chin strap holding his 5 chins up. Lolly pop sticks in his spokes. Going down the middle lane of the motorway, because he's as much right to be on the road as everyone else. Shouting to anyone in eyesight range how much his bike cost, how much it weighs and what type of lights he's got.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
41 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You’re sober, and I like you even less than before. 

Sort your shit out, now. 

Thanks Bubbs. You've made my day. Now fuck off you sheep shagging, valley boyo.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
17 minutes ago, White van man said:

I can picture the fat cunt now, beer gut on the handle bars of his step through. Fully kitted out in jacamo xxxxxL gimp bike wear. Going 2mph on his battery assisted flid 3 wheeler, full pointy aerodynamic helmet with the chin strap holding his 5 chins up. Lolly pop sticks in his spokes. Going down the middle lane of the motorway, because he's as much right to be on the road as everyone else. Shouting to anyone in eyesight range how much his bike cost, how much it weighs and what type of lights he's got.

Nah, that's Eric the Cunt.

14 minutes ago, White van man said:

It appears that you've got the measure of the cunt, WVM, and I owe you a like.

In between anally mounting stalagmites and practising a fourth rate science, Stubby the Geo-spazz can more often than not be found ambling around the grounds of his sheltered housing estate, thrashing about on a Fisher Price tricycle and fingering his own arsehole.

Just now, Decimus said:

It appears that you've got the measure of the cunt, WVM, and I owe you a like.

In between anally mounting stalagmites and practising a fourth rate science, Stubby the Geo-spazz can more often than not be found ambling around the grounds of his sheltered housing estate, thrashing about on a Fisher Price tricycle and fingering his own arsehole.

And then licking his finger.

40 minutes ago, White van man said:

I can't help thinking I've upset you some how, vannie? If you must know, lights are essential at all times of the day to try and avoid getting crushed by phone using van types such as yourself as you speed to the betting shop via bargain booze to put the money you've just ripped off some old biddy on some homo football match.

Whilst we're at in, on a similar vein, you might have let it slip the on the odd occasion you're not keen on goat shaggers, mussies, curry munchers or darkies. Any other non white species  you'd happily send back to where their grandparents came from, in a coffin, you one trick pony cunt?

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Bertie, watch and learn you spazzy runt, this is how you go about cunting each other off and developing vendettas

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can't help thinking I've upset you some how, vannie? If you must know, lights are essential at all times of the day to try and avoid getting crushed by phone using van types such as yourself as you speed to the betting shop via bargain booze to put the money you've just ripped off some old biddy on some homo football match.

Whilst we're at in, on a similar vein, you might have let it slip the on the odd occasion you're not keen on goat shaggers, mussies, curry munchers or darkies. Any other non white species  you'd happily send back to where their grandparents came from, in a coffin, you one trick pony cunt?

He's made you look a right fucking cunt.

What do you intend to do about it, apart from pointing out the fucking obvious?

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Starting again? Don't worry, mummy will be along to tell everyone not to pick on you when you end up looking a Flidtard.

Co-dependant faggot.

@Lady Penelope of Crewe's multi ID game is wearing thinner than franks wig these days. Her Bertie moniker will destroy the corner and all the good that it stands for. I preferred it when she posted 5 noms a day from the BBC website.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Lady Penelope of Crewe's multi ID game is wearing thinner than franks wig these days. Her Bertie moniker will destroy the corner and all the good that it stands for. I preferred it when she posted 5 noms a day from the BBC website.

It's beyond belief that hilarious cunts like Punkape and Quincy are excluded and this ridiculous little beige wanker continues to pollute the place with his literary expression of a dirge.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's made you look a right fucking cunt.

What do you intend to do about it, apart from pointing out the fucking obvious?

I think you need to calm down again as a sense of déjà vu is descending over these sacred pages. Next thing we'll see is roops slapping you over the knuckles yet again for acting like a screaming toddler who can't have its own way and you meekly replying "understood" and winding you neck in for a bit. Either that or you'll be banned (again).

As for our van driving, paki hating friend, I'm sure he's big enough to fight his own battles against a character such as myself on a bullshit Internet forum like this.

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Starting again? Don't worry, mummy will be along to tell everyone not to pick on you when you end up looking a Flidtard.

Co-dependant faggot.

Yeah?

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's beyond belief that hilarious cunts like Punkape and Quincy are excluded and this ridiculous little beige wanker continues to pollute the place with his literary expression of a dirge.

I'm working on the Quincy ban as we speak. Roops says if I shop a few members of the clique via their nefarious PMing activity, he'll be released into my custody. My second task for him will be destruction of little burt.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not beige, I'm taupe, but an extremely sober taupe.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think you need to calm down again as a sense of déjà vu is descending over these sacred pages. Next thing we'll see is roops slapping you over the knuckles yet again for acting like a screaming toddler who can't have its own way and you meekly replying "understood" and winding you neck in for a bit. Either that or you'll be banned (again).

As for our van driving, paki hating friend, I'm sure he's big enough to fight his own battles against a character such as myself on a bullshit Internet forum like this.

Triggled.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm working on the Quincy ban as we speak. Roops says if I shop a few members of the clique via their nefarious PMing activity, he'll be released into my custody. My second task for him will be destruction of little burt.

I am not sure that Bert can be destroyed Stubby, he seems more plant than animal and like plants actually thrives on the shit we throw at him, best to just cut off his sunlight for a while to see if that works.  

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am not sure that Bert can be destroyed Stubby, he seems more plant than animal and like plants actually thrives on the shit we throw at him, best to just cut off his sunlight for a while to see if that works.  

And the best way to cut him off from sunlight would be to shove him back up Pen’s gash, from whence he came.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

This has been tried, swamer, but like Japanese knotweed, the fucker just came back, thus proving we're all thick as fuck and his little wind up game, works. If that's his main pleasure in life, as well as pretending to be a dull and harmless train spotting old crone, good luck to the little flid.

Guest White van man
33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've also stated I'm going to an Iranian wedding in july, and dont see blacks as foreigners. Your faculty of understanding and levels of perception confirm why you ride a scope bike. I just name cunts no matter what race. That makes me not racist as i don't exclude anyone. Adult bike riders are all cunts, no mater what race.

Lets be honest. Look how you dress. Its homosexuality. Just come out the closet. At least Tom Daley had the balls to admit it. You're just suffering in silence, rubbing your arse up and down a bike seat. Give your little like buddy luke a shout, we could have our first CC wedding.