CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who post stories just to stir up shit

Snowy

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

What was that loud bang, I think WVMs head just exploded in a fit of uncontrolled rage, Now you have gone and fucking done it Baws.

The fun isn't hooking them, Luke, it's landing them.

I suspect I'm not telling Bill anything he doesn't already know there...

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s funny, though, how every time anyone mentions a specific town WVM finds a genuine link about an Asian grooming gang there. Maybe he’s on to something?

I reckon you could find a group of male white rapists in every major town at some point, so not really. 

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I reckon you could find a group of male white rapists in every major town at some point, so not really. 

Bill, it's no fun if you won't even pretend to struggle.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s funny, though, how every time anyone mentions a specific town WVM finds a genuine link about an Asian grooming gang there. Maybe he’s on to something?

Whether the “one million” figure is justified or not (for the avoidance of doubt, it’s not) I'm surprised to see veteran cunts getting all vexed about it and missing an important underlying point. The vast majority of the victims of such gangs are the sort of lowlife benefit-dependent chavettes who’d fuck you for chips, and have fewer prospects in life than Shannon fucking Matthews. Surely the religion of peace would be doing us a big favour by raping and murdering as many of them as possible before the cycle perpetuates?

The irony is that Karen Mathews's actions in the long term probably gave her kids the best possible chance in life as they were all adopted.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bill, it's no fun if you won't even pretend to struggle.

Statistically, 11 out of 9 girls have been raped in this country*

*according to WVM’s bureau of utter bollocks

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm surprised to see veteran cunts getting all vexed about it and missing an important underlying point. The vast majority of the victims of such gangs are the sort of lowlife benefit-dependent chavettes who’d fuck you for chips, and have fewer prospects in life than Shannon fucking Matthews. Surely the religion of peace would be doing us a big favour by raping and murdering as many of them as possible before the cycle perpetuates?

Precisely. I personally hate the detritus and lower levels of white, English society more than any other demographic in this country. Completely incapable of controlling their children and their neglect makes them just as culpable in the cycle of abuse that's being perpetrated. I don't have a daughter, but if I did, I'd know where she was at midnight. And if I didn't, I wouldn't be doing my job properly, exactly like the parents of these girls. If you let your children run wild and feral, they're invariably going to be exposed to all of life's dangers. 

That being said, if a few of the fucking slags end up dead in a ditch and their parents kill themselves in grief, I'd see it as a win by decreasing the surplus population of benefit scrounging, absolute fucking scum.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Precisely. I personally hate the detritus and lower levels of white, English society more than any other demographic in this country. Completely incapable of controlling their children and their neglect makes them just as culpable in the cycle of abuse that's being perpetrated. I don't have a daughter, but if I did, I'd know where she was at midnight. And if I didn't, I wouldn't be doing my job properly, exactly like the parents of these girls. If you let your children run wild and feral, they're invariably going to be exposed to all of life's dangers. 

That being said, if a few of the fucking slags end up dead in a ditch and their parents kill themselves in grief, I'd see it as a win by decreasing the surplus population of benefit scrounging, absolute fucking scum.

Jesus Christ. 

Guest White van man
34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Are you upset that you're having to pay your fare now the pakistani taxi drivers are getting blow jobs elsewhere.

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a good time to have a go at white people and I for one would give three resounding cheers to see some of them roast in hell. The thick fast breeder slags round our way, with their spotty chav boyfriends disgust me. It's not as if any of them are pretty enough to be groomed by enterprising Asians.

Burn them.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Whether the “one million” figure is justified or not (for the avoidance of doubt, it’s not) I'm surprised to see veteran cunts getting all vexed about it and missing an important underlying point. The vast majority of the victims of such gangs are the sort of lowlife benefit-dependent chavettes who’d fuck you for chips, and have fewer prospects in life than Shannon fucking Matthews. Surely the religion of peace would be doing us a big favour by raping and murdering as many of them as possible before the cycle perpetuates?

I'd fuck my chips for you CB, I hope you know that.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Statistically, 11 out of 9 girls have been raped in this country*

*according to WVM’s bureau of utter bollocks

You've based your all argument on an estimate, which as yet is impossible to give as fact. Correct or not. You asked me for facts to back up the estimate. I've give plenty of large areas like Rotherham, Rochdale and Newcastle. I've also give loads of small areas which prove that most of the pakistani population in that area are either in on it, or know about it, as to get the numbers, it has to be widely spoke about. 6 out of 7 of every pakistani male in these areas won't be far off the mark.

We won't know the true figures until more come forward through the new government campaign. Unfortunately, every indication suggests it's country wide. I'm posting no more cases, but Scotland's rife with it too. Particularly Glasgow. 

Pointing it out isn't right wing. Being shocked is normal behaviour. People who do nothing about it are the cunts. There's going to be lots of heads role in the police and councils over the next few year. It's been ignored for too long. Now the girls are seeing justice, more will come forward. Unfortunately the rapists won't have left ID cards, so only the ring leaders are getting charged. Once it's getting reported more, more newspapers will realise it's not racist to report it, which will bring even more girls to speak out.

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, White van man said:

You've based your all argument on an estimate, which as yet is impossible to give as fact. Correct or not. You asked me for facts to back up the estimate. I've give plenty of large areas like Rotherham, Rochdale and Newcastle. I've also give loads of small areas which prove that most of the pakistani population in that area are either in on it, or know about it, as to get the numbers, it has to be widely spoke about. 6 out of 7 of every pakistani male in these areas won't be far off the mark.

We won't know the true figures until more come forward through the new government campaign. Unfortunately, every indication suggests it's country wide. I'm posting no more cases, but Scotland's rife with it too. Particularly Glasgow. 

Pointing it out isn't right wing. Being shocked is normal behaviour. People who do nothing about it are the cunts. There's going to be lots of heads role in the police and councils over the next few year. It's been ignored for too long. Now the girls are seeing justice, more will come forward. Unfortunately the rapists won't have left ID cards, so only the ring leaders are getting charged. Once it's getting reported more, more newspapers will realise it's not racist to report it, which will bring even more girls to speak out.

Genuine question out of interest WVM, what are you doing about it.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Genuine question out of interest WVM, what are you doing about it.

I bet he’s got a few decent memes under his sleeve for the Chepstow EDL Facebook group he can’t wait to share. 

Guest Erroreptile404
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Put some trousers on, you bald blue cunt.

The sex scene in the spaceship thing was the best bit. 

Guest luke swarm
43 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I bet he’s got a few decent memes under his sleeve for the Chepstow EDL Facebook group he can’t wait to share. 

I am sure he is just a concerned citizen, all I know is that he has convinced me that the 3 Pakistani chaps  who work at my place have probably statistically been in involved in gang rape or grooming and its a problem I am wrestling with now.

On the one hand they obviously need bringing to justice and summary execution but looking at the bigger picture, they have all paid 5 pound a month into the Christmas draw and if they get nicked it will put us in jeopardy of not having enough cash for the 42 inch flatscreen first prize. You can see the predicament I am in,