CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Assumptious cunts

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

These cunts always assume that someone has "googled" for the information rather than actually knowing what they what they are talking about. Usually it is the assumptious cunt that has gained all their knowledge of the world from "googling" . Rather than jumping to conclusions, these sad cunts need to get out more.

I have been to where Old Father Thames once stood.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

Presuming Ed made a little doll what pisses and shits itself - does that count

No that is "presumuntious".

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Penelope said:

These cunts always assume that someone has "googled" for the information rather than actually knowing what they what they are talking about. Usually it is the assumptious cunt that has gained all their knowledge of the world from "googling" . Rather than jumping to conclusions, these sad cunts need to get out more.

Good morning Penelope, where did Old Father Thames stand, was it Cirencester?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Penelope said:

even worse are those senile old twats who assume that anyone gives a fuck about their schizophrenic incoherent ramblings, load of fucking penury as @scotty would quite rightly put it. 

9 hours ago, Penelope said:

Presumptuous not 'assumptious', you grammatically disabled vat of cock cheese. I might have assumed a vacuous halfwit with the communication skills of a remedial teenager would be too presumptuous to attempt to consult a fucking dictionary. I'm going to assume you paint nails for a living, you thick, leathery old cockflap. Retire yourself.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Penelope said:

So, would you care to explain how Albert knows all these precise details regarding the locations you mention? He claims to have been working at McDonalds for 17 years, and also claims to be 22 years old, making him the worlds only 5 year old McDonalds employee. Surely he wouldn't have had time to visit these places. It's obvious to all that he googles this shit to ingratiate himself with you, his only friend. 

He has proven time and time again that he is a total bullshitter. And you need a good memory to get away with that, google can't help.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So, would you care to explain how Albert knows all these precise details regarding the locations you mention? He claims to have been working at McDonalds for 17 years, and also claims to be 22 years old, making him the worlds only 5 year old McDonalds employee. Surely he wouldn't have had time to visit these places. It's obvious to all that he googles this shit to ingratiate himself with you, his only friend. 

He has proven time and time again that he is a total bullshitter. And you need a good memory to get away with that, google can't help.

What’s your fucking problem cunt?

How can I have worked at Mac’s at five years old? You’re the cunt. If it wasn’t illegal I’d. . . . . . . . 

Just now, Albert Ross Esquire said:

How can I have worked at Mac’s at five years old? You’re the cunt. If it wasn’t illegal I’d. . . . . . . . 

You once claimed to have worked there for 17 years, and not long after claimed you were 22 years old. Simple maths really.

Guest DrCunt
5 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

...tie you up and face fuck you?

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am not Albert and I have never met Albert so I do not know. We are all on something called the internet and all we "know" is what each cunt on the forum tells us.

2 minutes ago, Penelope said:

I am not Albert and I have never met Albert so I do not know. We are all on something called the internet and all we "know" is what each cunt on the forum tells us.

I have never said that I think you know Albert, I was, in the post you just quoted, merely illustrating that Albert uses google to try and look intelligent and gatecrash conversations. I don't doubt that you, however, have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the country. Having spent more time on trains than Boxcar Willie, Woody Guthrie and Jones the steam combined.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have never said that I think you know Albert, I was, in the post you just quoted, merely illustrating that Albert uses google to try and look intelligent and gatecrash conversations. I don't doubt that you, however, have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the country. Having spent more time on trains than Boxcar Willie, Woody Guthrie and Jones the steam combined.

I know some of the places that he mentioned well, he knew more about some of those places that you could find out by a simple internet or google earth search. Interestingly one of the people who keeps accusing me of being Albert also knows some of the same area better than a simple internet search would reveal .. the reason being that he lived in that same area at one point. My guess is that Albert lives somewhere in Cheshire based on what seemed to be a very good practical knowledge of the area.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You once claimed to have worked there for 17 years, and not long after claimed you were 22 years old. Simple maths really.

Eric, you really twisted the cunts knickers!  Good work! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was my civic duty to reduce the tiresome little anorak cunt to a frothing, keyboard smashing, psychotic spackmonkey.

"Nobody does it better!"  By now, ProfB must be a raving psychotic after so much solitary time in the cooler.  I hope she violates the fucking cunt in unspeakable ways!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Punkape/Quincy spit roast. Shite in, shite out.

I think Quincy would just sharpen the end of a toothbrush and decisively puncture a lung rather that risk acquiring AIDS.