CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The cost of spectacle frames

Guest Lady Penelope

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

How disappointing. I was ready for a barrage of PG Wodehouse witticisms, but it was just a typo. 

MC had just about enough intelligence to open his mouth when he wanted to eat, but certainly no more.

Last time I looked, nobody opens their mouth on here. It’s all done by text. You fucking imbecile!  Go open your mouth and bring old blokes off in the toilet.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Last time I looked, nobody opens their mouth on here. It’s all done by text. You fucking imbecile!  Go open your mouth and bring old blokes off in the toilet.

To paraphrase PG himself, "In a series of events, all of which had been a bit thick, this, in Baws' opinion, achieved the maximum of thickness."

5 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I fear you have brought a fart to a shitfight here MC. 

You wouldn’t know a fight if it hit you in the face with a broken bottle.  What can you bring to even touch me. Fuck all.  You have nothing, vacant, empty, sterile, limp cocked cunt.   A shit fight....where?  I see shit, no fight.  Now fuck off you fucking clag nut 

Guest Bill Stickers
57 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You wouldn’t know a fight if it hit you in the face with a broken bottle.  What can you bring to even touch me. Fuck all.  You have nothing, vacant, empty, sterile, limp cocked cunt.   A shit fight....where?  I see shit, no fight.  Now fuck off you fucking clag nut 

Remarkable 

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You really are the thickest on here. Possibly the thickest ever. A true thickness prodigy. But I seem to have made you a little angry. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You really are the thickest on here. Possibly the thickest ever. A true thickness prodigy. But I seem to have made you a little angry. 

He really is. It speaks volumes about this idiot's cunting abilities when I genuinely think that the ProfB era seems like The Corner's salad days in comparison to the recent MC epoch. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He really is. It speaks volumes about this idiot's cunting abilities when I genuinely think that the ProfB era seems like The Corner's salad days in comparison to the recent MC epoch. 

I was reading Chomsky's work on transformational grammar earlier today Deco, and he exposes the insidious nature of such things. IMHO, MC should be burned as the heretical revisionist he is.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You've undoubtedly made up for lost time. I bet you're hung like a fucking bull.

No I am not but you'll be hung out and dried.

Guest judgetwi
On 6/28/2018 at 10:59 PM, ratcum said:

I was reading Chomsky's work on transformational grammar earlier today Deco, and he exposes the insidious nature of such things. IMHO, MC should be burned as the heretical revisionist he is.

Chomsky Herr Oberst? Do you mean Noam Chomsky the Jew?

Obviously I can’t compete with your intellect and wide reading but I’ve heard Chomsky has been described as a “Jewish traitor” and a “holocaust denier” by some people.

Your opinion please Mein Fuhrer?

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Chomsky Herr Oberst? Do you mean Noam Chomsky the Jew?

Obviously I can’t compete with your intellect and wide reading but I’ve heard Chomsky has been described as a “Jewish traitor” and a “holocaust denier” by some people.

Your opinion please Mein Fuhrer?

he's embarrassed by the Israel's human rights violations and also its flagrant disregard for a shit load of UN sanctions.

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, ratcum said:

he's embarrassed by the Israel's human rights violations and also its flagrant disregard for a shit load of UN sanctions.

Thank you Herr Oberst. I know that Human Rights is a big concern of yours......a bit like Cherie Blair.