CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yorkies

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

These cunts think that they come from God's own country .. indeed some of them think that Yorkshire a country. Most of them are moaning cunts and most of Yorkshire is barren wasteland of derelict coal mines and industry. The good bits should be annexed to adjacent counties and the Yorkies from those parts  expelled into the remaining Yorkshire wastelands.

Spare a thought for  those who live in the Buffer Zones ... East Lancashire,Cumbria,North Lincolnshire,Teeside  etc., heroes one and all who have the task of ensuring normal Brits remain untainted, decent and free from the likes of Parkinson,Titchmarsh,Boycott etc [extensive list available] .  Build a wall maybe ,  like the orange shitgibbon ponce wants at the Mexican border ? .. kiss my arse.  Sentries and snipers more like.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
56 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

These cunts think that they come from God's own country .. 

It's not God's, it's fucking mine. Now fuck off, afore I clip thee round't crust.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Then again, 'everyone who isn't me - sucks!' so party on my wayward hermaphrodite!

No that's strapping 6' 5" pipe smoking Beaumont Society "hostesses" called Mellisa.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Pity those who live in the Buffer Zones ... East Lancashire,Cumbria,North Lincolnshire,Teeside  etc., heroes one and all who have the task of ensuring normal Brits remain untainted,decent  and free from the likes of Parkinson,Titchmarsh,Boycott etc [extensive list available] .  Build a wall like the orange shitgibbon ponce  wants at the Mexican border ? .. kiss my arse. Sentries and snipers more like.

I forgot to add Wiganers to the mix .. Yorkies by proxy.

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been waiting over two years for this.

Repeat bollocks

We’ve reached level two repeat bollocks inception. Perhaps we should all pack up and fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope

Site has been going in one form or another for 11 years at least .. repeat bollocks inevitable. The repeat bollocks comments are also repeat bollocks.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

Site has been going in one form or another for 11 years at least .. repeat bollocks inevitable. The repeat bollocks comments are also repeat bollocks.

You have been here enough of those 11 years to know where the search function is.

Guest Lady Penelope
54 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You have been here enough of those 11 years to know where the search function is.

Dec's nom was about the county itself. Would you like to look at my etchings? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

Dec's nom was about the county itself. Would you like to look at my etchings? 

Is that a Pen attempt to try to flash your Tena's?  I'll pass. 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nothing wrong with Yorkies,

Scotts Corner services.

There's a lot wrong with us, it's just that every cunt else is 10 times worse.

That's Scotch corner Eric me lad, I knew I'd get you back someday.

10 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

It's not God's, it's fucking mine. Now fuck off, afore I clip thee round't crust.

Pen, I will translate for you.  Who the fuck is god?  What’s mine is fucking mine.  Now fuck off before I fucking cuff you one with my sovereign knuckles and put you in casualty,  again !    Being for up north I speak Parky

13 hours ago, r-soles said:

If Yorkshire was any fucking good it would give it's name to a regional cheese, instead it has given it to a piss-poor brand of teabag.

You're shit, give it a rest you mouthy cunts.

And a pudding that no cunt seems to able to make. Either runny as fuck or so hard and crispy you can put a window out with it. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The biscuit and raisin ones are my favourites, but has anybody noticed how much smaller they are?, which is weird really because all the truck drivers still look like obese, elephant seals waiting for an imminent heart - attack. 

6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The biscuit and raisin ones are my favourites, but has anybody noticed how much smaller they are?, which is weird really because all the truck drivers still look like obese, elephant seals waiting for an imminent heart - attack. 

I have zero idea what truck drivers look like these days, kojak. It’s probably due to the fact I don’t hang around truck stops/dogging hot spots, hoping to get brutally arse fucked in the name of research. 

You make me sick. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I have zero idea what truck drivers look like these days, kojak. It’s probably due to the fact I don’t hang around truck stops/dogging hot spots, hoping to get brutally arse fucked in the name of research. 

You make me sick. 

So where do you go then? Loiter under the bridge in Betws-y-Coed? you Welsh faggot?