CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Competitive Dads

Neil

"GO HANNAH" "RUN NATALIE,RUN FASTER" and when his daughter missed a ring with the bean bag she was throwing "THAT'S RUBBISH!"......they were 5 year olds for fuck sake,what a fucking bell-end.

• Like 1

Granddaughters first school sports day....I got the cunt back though,he spotted me and sidled up beside whilst we were watching the kids activities and said "which one's yours?" to which I replied "I dont know,I haven't made my mind up yet"

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Granddaughters first school sports day....I got the cunt back though,he spotted me and sidled up beside whilst we were watching the kids activities and said "which one's yours?" to which I replied "I dont know,I haven't made my mind up yet"

Reported. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Did you partake in any Dad or Grandad races?

I'm particularly enjoying imagining you limbering up for a fifty yard dash, only to overbalance and fall flat on your arse.

The thought of you spinning around whilst stuck on your back for twenty minutes like some sort of demented fucking Weeble in an Eddie Stobart t-shirt highly amuses me.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Fucking hell, Neil!  Have you lived under power cables your entire life?  LMAO

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Drinking at the school sports day again, neil? You’re a fucking disgrace. 

All the weirder as he hasn’t got a kid.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Did you partake in any Dad or Grandad races?

I'm particularly enjoying imagining you limbering up for a fifty yard dash, only to overbalance and fall flat on your arse.

The thought of you spinning around whilst stuck on your back for twenty minutes like some sort of demented fucking Weeble in an Eddie Stobart t-shirt highly amuses me.

I had a crack at this the other week webbo. I thought I'd at least medal what with all my biking, but it turns out I've got a start like a particularly arthritic, three legged tortoise who's been on the piss all day. Some big beardy front rower cunt beat me as well. 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Before the inevitable come back; get fucked and drink bleach

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I had a crack at this the other week webbo. I thought I'd at least medal what with all my biking, but it turns out I've got a start like a particularly arthritic, three legged tortoise who's been on the piss all day. Some big beardy front rower cunt beat me as well. 

Bit harsh, pitting you against Mrs Stubs. 

Here all week. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Neil that was a joke made by that unfunny, strange looking,  mugging victim, Michael McIntyre. You're better than that. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Neil that was a joke made by that unfunny, strange looking,  mugging victim, Michael McIntyre. You're better than that. 

Coming from Neil, it works.  The disgusting perverted deviant.  

5 hours ago, Neil said:

"GO HANNAH" "RUN NATALIE,RUN FASTER" and when his daughter missed a ring with the bean bag she was throwing "THAT'S RUBBISH!"......they were 5 year olds for fuck sake,what a fucking bell-end.

Have you been chasing young girls around that sub basement dungeon of yours again?

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Reported. 

You are so fucking gay.  What is wrong with you. I expected so much more from you initially. But this kind of absolutely soft as shit nonsense just has to stop blubber.   Stop reporting people for Simply telling a joke.    Wow you really don’t belong do you?

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Drinking at the school sports day again, neil? You’re a fucking disgrace. 

It’s a hot sunny day, of course he’s going to have a drink. Stop being impractical.

Reported

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Actually it was Sean Locke but point taken

Guest judgetwi

Competitive Dads? How about Tom Daley and his creepy , boy loving “husband”. If ever there was a “marriage “ headed for divorce this is the one. 

After all the photo shoots and sleb interviews are over what happens to this poor fucking kid? Obviously fucked up for the rest of his life. But “he so cute” and “ain’t it nice” and “what time is Love Island on anyway?”

But as long as slebs are making money that’s all that matters.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Competitive Dads? How about Tom Daley and his creepy , boy loving “husband”. If ever there was a “marriage “ headed for divorce this is the one. 

After all the photo shoots and sleb interviews are over what happens to this poor fucking kid? Obviously fucked up for the rest of his life. But “he so cute” and “ain’t it nice” and “what time is Love Island on anyway?”

But as long as slebs are making money that’s all that matters.

Why nothing about your boyfriend?