CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Miserable cunt neighbours

Guest Lord McCunty

22 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Moaning about me smoking in an upstairs room of the house wafting a few nice scents their way.    I would have sympathy for these coke heads if they didn't smoke tailor made shite fags (and deal illegal drugs) themselves.    Heard the missus imploring bollockless DIY cunt to come an speak to me.    I hate cunts like this for their sheer audacity.   We tolerate their cunt chia-shite dogs shrieking 24/7 and constant fucking home "improvements".   Are there any contract killers here on CC?    Probably.

20 grand. Gets a double tap to the head and one to the heart.  

Alternatively, 500 quid each gets three large noirs to walk thru their patio doors one Saturday afternoon and fucking turn the fella upside down infront of his family.  One conversation “you are fucking moving, 3 months or we are back”.   Usually has the desired affect.

used the above twice.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Mick Taylor said:

G'day Wiz, stay away from that sheila, her stench could melt steel girders and intoxicate within a 500 mile radius.

Even vultures and buzzards won't go near her, and they are meant to scavenge decaying flesh.  

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Even vultures and buzzards won't go near her, and they are meant to scavenge decaying flesh.  

Blimey, i like your style Wiz, there's a batch of German and Latvian tourists arriving in my neck of the woods soon, i'm getting prepared for that game hunt and you're welcome to join me on that one sport.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Mick Taylor said:

Blimey, i like your style Wiz, there's a batch of German and Latvian tourists arriving in my neck of the woods soon, i'm getting prepared for that game hunt and you're welcome to join me on that one sport.

I'd like to gag the krauts.  I despise that language!  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'd like to gag the krauts.  I despise that language!  

I have some nasty's lined up for those kraut cuntabees, it's going to end in tears for those bastards, i can promise you that, anyway sport, let me know if you're interested in coming along but for now, i have work to do, got a fresh one hanging by her tits in the hangar.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2018 at 1:29 AM, judgetwi said:

Standard CC response......... stop being poor and then you wouldn’t have to live near poor people.

Be rich like me. 

And me, don’t forget me.

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Alternatively, 500 quid each gets three large noirs to walk thru their patio doors one Saturday afternoon and fucking turn the fella upside down infront of his family.  One conversation “you are fucking moving, 3 months or we are back”.   Usually has the desired affect.

used the above twice.

For once Walter, I believe a post you’ve made contains some truth. Although I’m pretty sure that the money you paid out for black men to enter a home had more to do with them turning your arsehole inside out in your Cheltenham townhouse than intimidation of any neighbours. 

Do you get a lot of ne’er do wells in your affluent neck of the woods? 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

used the above twice.

You are an utterly vile piece of work. You claim to be ‘in character’ on here, but I believe this is how your puny mind works in the real world. You’re a fucking disgrace.

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Ape said:

You are an utterly vile piece of work. You claim to be ‘in character’ on here, but I believe this is how your puny mind works in the real world. You’re a fucking disgrace.

If it’s a character he’s playing, he’s been method acting for it his entire life.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

He's right, though. Well, almost right, it actually costs a lot less than 20 grand to employ a hitman via the deep web using an untraceable Bitcoin account.

Some dumb fuck who'd posted pictures of his house on a web site populated by sociopathic maniacs would make the perfect victim.

• Like 2

Guest Piston
On 7/6/2018 at 7:37 AM, Tanusha said:

Do you know what Two bob is Judge?

Bet 'e does.

It's that Conkey rimming-slang innit... Two bob, blow job

Maybe it's becors I'm a Landanner, that I'm a fackin cant...

Guest Bill Stickers
28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's right, though. Well, almost right, it actually costs a lot less than 20 grand to employ a hitman via the deep web using an untraceable Bitcoin account.

Some dumb fuck who'd posted pictures of his house on a web site populated by sociopathic maniacs would make the perfect victim.

He doesn’t like being threatened, do you @Monumental cunt?

10 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He doesn’t like being threatened, do you @Monumental cunt?

Nope.   I get all twitchy and start using 20 grands like confetti.    Before I know it a lot of people have died.   There was carnage last week when  someone had emailed me directly on my personal account for something like saga or the post code lottery.  

13 hours ago, Ape said:

Thanks x

13 hours ago, Bubba C said:

For once Walter, I believe a post you’ve made contains some truth. Although I’m pretty sure that the money you paid out for black men to enter a home had more to do with them turning your arsehole inside out in your Cheltenham townhouse than intimidation of any neighbours. 

Do you get a lot of ne’er do wells in your affluent neck of the woods? 

Yes, chipping campden is a fucking hick town, but not as bad as shipston which is over run by the illegal pikey encampment.  

For bad neighbors, Hiring three large noirs is quite easy for me as my mate runs a night club in Manchester so he just sorts it for me with some bouncer contacts.

nothing too heavy just slap them about. It’s amazing what you can get done if their Mrs is in the house whilst her hubby is getting turned upside down.  They simply don’t like that sort of thing coming home.  

My father just before he died had trouble with neighbors who were pretend hard.   Got all physical and verbal with a frail,old man.  So we sorted it.  Its a cunts trick but it works.

PS.  You know I don’t take black cock, I’m too much into my gook birds and not the sort with dicks.

47 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes, chipping campden is a fucking hick town, but not as bad as shipston which is over run by the illegal pikey encampment.  

For bad neighbors, Hiring three large noirs is quite easy for me as my mate runs a night club in Manchester so he just sorts it for me with some bouncer contacts.

nothing too heavy just slap them about. It’s amazing what you can get done if their Mrs is in the house whilst her hubby is getting turned upside down.  They simply don’t like that sort of thing coming home.  

My father just before he died had trouble with neighbors who were pretend hard.   Got all physical and verbal with a frail,old man.  So we sorted it.  Its a cunts trick but it works.

PS.  You know I don’t take black cock, I’m too much into my gook birds and not the sort with dicks.

Bollocks! 30 years ago maybe, but now all doormen are registered and badged by the SIA, and subject to an annual DBS check, not to mention the fact that they are, on the whole, well known not only to the public but also on first name terms with 90% of the local uniform filth, as they are required to call them on an almost nightly basis. No 'bouncer' would get within a mile of that shit. They will probably know a lot of dodgy cunts who would, but that's a different story.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bollocks! 30 years ago maybe, but now all doormen are registered and badged by the SIA, and subject to an annual DBS check, not to mention the fact that they are, on the whole, well known not only to the public but also on first name terms with 90% of the local uniform filth, as they are required to call them on an almost nightly basis. No 'bouncer' would get within a mile of that shit. They will probably know a lot of dodgy cunts who would, but that's a different story.

Correct, it’s their mates. That is what I said.  They sort the troops.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The impression I get from bouncers these days is that half of them are church going puritans, and pretty well all of them are less bent than most coppers .. maybe we should put a police uniform on some of them and let them patrol the streets.

3 minutes ago, Tanusha said:

The impression I get from bouncers these days is that half of them are church going puritans, and pretty well all of them are less bent than most coppers .. maybe we should put a police uniform on some of them and let them patrol the streets.

There are an awful lot more who are more academic than hands on, the authorities have tried to discourage 'rough types'. Which isn't very fucking helpful when the fists and bottles start flying. There are a few old schoolers who can still have a scrap, but getting rare. The laughable thing is that self defence and C&R techniques aren't even included in the SIA front line course, it's all about political correctness. Years ago, following a  violent incident, the attending police officer advised me,   "If you have to hit someone, make sure they're white."

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You’re embarrassing.

On 7/7/2018 at 11:37 AM, Cuntybaws said:

Honestly I wouldn't go through the trouble of hiring outside help when a quick look at google maps, a beanie hat from the pound shop with eye holes cut in and a well weighted half-brick are more than adequate for most cases.