CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Miserable cunt neighbours

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

Moaning about me smoking in an upstairs room of the house wafting a few nice scents their way.    I would have sympathy for these coke heads if they didn't smoke tailor made shite fags (and deal illegal drugs) themselves.    Heard the missus imploring bollockless DIY cunt to come an speak to me.    I hate cunts like this for their sheer audacity.   We tolerate their cunt chia-shite dogs shrieking 24/7 and constant fucking home "improvements".   Are there any contract killers here on CC?    Probably.

1 hour ago, Lord McCunty said:

Moaning about me smoking in an upstairs room of the house wafting a few nice scents their way.    I would have sympathy for these coke heads if they didn't smoke tailor made shite fags (and deal illegal drugs) themselves.    Heard the missus imploring bollockless DIY cunt to come an speak to me.    I hate cunts like this for their sheer audacity.   We tolerate their cunt chia-shite dogs shrieking 24/7 and constant fucking home "improvements".   Are there any contract killers here on CC?    Probably.

Strangle the dogs and stop smoking. .it's bad for you..save the money and live in a better place 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Lord McCunty said:

Of course, but you can't afford them!  

Peasant.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I see your problem, you don't think.

You see, at any other time of year smoking out of an upstairs window would be fine. The latent heat energy in the smoke causes it to rise above the colder air outside and dissipate harmlessly above the roof of your hovel. Unfortunately, if it's 25°+ outside this isn't going to happen - simple physics, you fucking mong. If you had paid attention at school you could have got a decent higher paid job like me and brought yourself a place without any stairs, let alone any upstairs windows. Joey Deakin!

4 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

I’m sure you’re an absolute pleasure to live next door to.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

People who smoke indoors are fucking revolting, especially during a heat wave. Sort yourself it, it’s not the 80s anymore.

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, Frank said:

That really is fucking grim. We’re at the house in la Bois Plage until the football is over. 

Life is great on Île de Ré. 

Narcissistic personality disorder.

You need to get that sorted.

Two bob wanker.

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Strangle the dogs and stop smoking. .it's bad for you..save the money and live in a better place 

Panzerknacker 

Those dogs should definitely be strangled, as should all dogs, as for the smoking, carry on, the cancer will get you soon, no more whining, no more complaints, win-win.

Fuck off.

7 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Those dogs should definitely be strangled, as should all dogs, as for the smoking, carry on, the cancer will get you soon, no more whining, no more complaints, win-win.

Fuck off.

You should act on those feelings. Pop out and strangle a few dogs, German shepherds, Rottweilers and Bull terriers particularly enjoy being strangled and never put up any resistance.

Let us know how you get on.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I see your problem, you don't think.

You see, at any other time of year smoking out of an upstairs window would be fine. The latent heat energy in the smoke causes it to rise above the colder air outside and dissipate harmlessly above the roof of your hovel. Unfortunately, if it's 25°+ outside this isn't going to happen - simple physics, you fucking mong. If you had paid attention at school you could have got a decent higher paid job like me and brought yourself a place without any stairs, let alone any upstairs windows. Joey Deakin!

Joey Deakin, great work Drew.....I haven't heard Joey Deakin used as an insult since I left school.

You fucking Joey as we used to call the few remaining white cunts in Smethwick Hall Comprehensive School just before going into the English for Foreigners lessons.    

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
34 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Joey Deakin, great work Drew.....I haven't heard Joey Deakin used as an insult since I left school.

I had the feeling that quite a few punters would have HEARD this before. Whereas I really only said it to the thick cunts at my school, Heartsease (in)Comprehensive.

12 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

You either live in a back-to-back hovel with an adjoining curtain instead of a wall separating your slums, or your neighbour has the nose of a bloodhound.

Take it outside, you filthy cunt.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You should act on those feelings. Pop out and strangle a few dogs, German shepherds, Rottweilers and Bull terriers particularly enjoy being strangled and never put up any resistance.

Let us know how you get on.

I got on fine, couldn't be arsed with strangling the cunts, I poisoned the growly fuckers.

Woofer's having a wake for the dearly departed shit machines.

Fuck him, he's a cunt as well.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Tanusha said:

Do you know what Two bob is Judge?

Is that the number of times your boyfriend goes down on you before you lose your load in his mouth?

Fuck off, Pen.  

4 hours ago, r-soles said:

I got on fine, couldn't be arsed with strangling the cunts, I poisoned the growly fuckers.

Woofer's having a wake for the dearly departed shit machines.

Fuck him, he's a cunt as well.

I bet you are the type of snivelling little cowardly bastard who would go out poisoning animals. I hope you get caught and end up in jail, being viciously gang raped by a pack of crackhead bred'ren, I can picture your contorted little Flid face straining as the 15th dose of negro spunk gets injected into your colon.

kill yourself before it happens.

wanker

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Is that the number of times your boyfriend goes down on you before you lose your load in his mouth?

Fuck off, Pen.  

You are still fixated on cock Whizz .. get your head sorted.

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Standard CC response......... stop being poor and then you wouldn’t have to live near poor people.

Be rich like me. 

Or live in the outback like me, the only cunts i see are tourists and they don't last that long..you know that's fair dinkum when i tell you this, don't you sport.

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Tanusha said:

You are still fixated on cock Whizz .. get your head sorted.

Weak retort, Pen.

Youve done better.