CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Toss pot hypocrites.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

The pietist and former gutter-snipe Ed Sherin,  is having 'Anti-Homeless' gates & railings installed around his £8m Kensington home. This same cunt, bedded down against the gates of Buckingham Palace, and was a known dosser on the Central Line Underground.  The hypocritical cunt, made fortunes from his shit-song 'Homeless' and this is how He treats You.

ed-sheeran-57th-ivor-novello-awards-01.j 

9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The pietist and former gutter-snipe Ed Sherin,  is having 'Anti-Homeless' gates & railings installed around his £8m Kensington home. This same cunt, bedded down against the gates of Buckingham Palace, and was a known dosser on the Central Line Underground.  The hypocritical cunt, made fortunes from his shit-song 'Homeless' and this is how He treats You.

How utterly hideous, like one of those cunts who couldn't come out in daylight, from the Omega Man with Charlton Heston.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

A face like a maris piper set alight and still burning. What a complete and utter fucking shitcunt. 

That being said, I detest the homeless.

Appearance aside (I'd rather not look at the repulsive cuntslug before eating) I'm at a loss to explain how he ever sells any records. I find his compositions dull, dirge-like and repetitive, and lyrically banal in the extreme. That's not counting the tunes he steals from other people, the plagiarising fucking cunt.

And yet, his mewling, toneless voice is omnipresent in Mrs Baws' car. I've threatened to divorce her over this, but she called my bluff in a similar "Mumford & Sons" scenario a year or so back, and she knows I can't be arsed training up another wife at this point.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

A face like a maris piper set alight and still burning. What a complete and utter fucking shitcunt. 

That being said, I detest the homeless.

The world would be a better place if Sherin was still living rough in a cardboard box. Think of the numbers that could piss on him, and it may sway your detesting in this instance. 

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Appearance aside (I'd rather not look at the repulsive cuntslug before eating) I'm at a loss to explain how he ever sells any records. I find his compositions dull, dirge-like and repetitive, and lyrically banal in the extreme. That's not counting the tunes he steals from other people, the plagiarising fucking cunt.

And yet, his mewling, toneless voice is omnipresent in Mrs Baws' car. I've threatened to divorce her over this, but she called my bluff in a similar "Mumford & Sons" scenario a year or so back, and she knows I can't be arsed training up another wife at this point.

I suffered the indignation of Mumford and Sons in Mrs D's cuntmobile for a period of three months a number of years ago.

I almost look back on it with fondness now that she's in her George Ezra phase. 

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove

The so-called 'fame' that this cunt has amassed, is beyond me too Baws.  It probably took a few brain-dead Hippy Oiks, to praise the cunt, and the resulting effect led towards the swarms that descend at Glastonbury, and the likes.  So long as he stays behind his railings, and releases no further shite, then He's earnt is estimated fortune, in my book.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I suffered the indignation of Mumford and Sons in Mrs D's cuntmobile for a period of three months a number of years ago.

I almost look back on it with fondness now that she's in her George Ezra phase. 

And Biffy Clyro - don't forget Biffy fucking Clyro.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The only box I want to see him in is one six feet under and alive with maggots.

They've been gorging themselves on the cunts hair, already.

2-5-bigger.jpg

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The so-called 'fame' that this cunt has amassed, is beyond me too Baws. 

And the small fame that you've acquired 
Has brought you into cult status 
But to me you're still a collector.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And the small fame that you've acquired 
Has brought you into cult status 
But to me you're still a collector.

The Jam were shit...

Toss pots like Sherin, make me puke. They earn a few bob, by themselves a decent pad in London, and then think they can adapt/add/demolish to suit their own selfish pitiful needs.  Sherin, has also applied for planning permission, to have a 'Saxon Church' built in his back garden to get married in. Dec's may have own view about the use of said Church...

Edited by 'eavensabove

6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Jam were shit...

Bowie had five UK number ones in a career spanning decades. The Jam had four in just a couple of years.

Incontrovertible proof that The Jam were miles fucking better than that boss-eyed bastard Bowie.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bowie had five UK number ones in a career spanning decades. The Jam had four in just a couple of years.

Incontrovertible proof that The Jam were miles fucking better than that boss-eyed bastard Bowie.

I loved the Jam when they were releasing their stuff, but almost never listen to it now. On the other hand, I often dig out Bowie's records.

Guest 'eavensabove

Number one records do not maketh a genius.

Your 'incontrovertible proof' is abysmal. Bowie, had (and still has) more worldwide appeal & credibility by both other 'professional' musicians & the public, and a longer successful career, than Your Jam could only ever dream about.   

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, scotty said:

I loved the Jam when they were releasing their stuff, but almost never listen to it now. On the other hand, I often dig out Bowie's records.

Exactly, and there are Millions more like you. 

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Your 'incontrovertible proof' is abysmal. Bowie, had (and still has) more worldwide appeal & credibility by both other 'professional' musicians & the public, and a longer successful career, than Your Jam could only ever dream about.   

The Jam were ok, but I prefer Marmalade.

Mumford & Sons, Sheeran, Biffy Clyro and Ezra, FFS, what some of you cunts will tolerate for a little bit of nooky, pitiful excuses for manhood.

At least some Donna Summer or Barry White might get 'er indoors in the mood for some rumpy pumpy, the aforementioned cunts would only send her to sleep.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

The Jam were ok, but I prefer Marmalade.

I liked the little black thing on the Jar.  Mould, my Dad called it. 

1 minute ago, r-soles said:

Mumford & Sons, Sheeran, Biffy Clyro and Ezra, FFS, what some of you cunts will tolerate for a little bit of nooky, pitiful excuses for manhood.

At least some Donna Summer or Barry White might get 'er indoors in the mood for some rumpy pumpy, the aforementioned cunts would only send her to sleep.

Sign me up.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're not wrong, especially as two of Bowie's number ones (that's 40%) were collaborations where he rode on someone else's coattails. On the down side, he bears sole responsibility for "The Laughing Gnome".